Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new presenter on loose women today was like a breath of fresh air. She was interesting and full of beans. She made nitty look really old and boring 🤣
Oh I will take a look, they need a whole new line up. Anthea Turner was refreshing when they had her one for her 60th Birthday from her beautiful home and she looked fantastic. I think LW needs to move with the times and have women from all age groups on, late teens, 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's and older to get varied and interesting viewpoints. Also, not a panel who already have long careers married to rich husbands who do not see the world the same way as everyone else. I also think LW needs to stop focussing on problems and labelling everyone and everyone sharing their own personal drama.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The new presenter on loose women today was like a breath of fresh air. She was interesting and full of beans. She made nitty look really old and boring 🤣
I caught a glimpse of nitty on LW when I was changing channel..waving her arms about with her loud voice..I turned over🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
And she has a life and career outside of LW.

Oh I will take a look, they need a whole new line up. Anthea Turner was refreshing when they had her one for her 60th Birthday from her beautiful home and she looked fantastic. I think LW needs to move with the times and have women from all age groups on, late teens, 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's and older to get varied and interesting viewpoints. Also, not a panel who already have long careers married to rich husbands who do not see the world the same way as everyone else. I also think LW needs to stop focussing on problems and labelling everyone and everyone sharing their own personal drama.
The most worrying moment was when N and Saira said: "She one of us."

I wish her luck in resisting N's controlling friendship freakery. That's the v problem with hiring for a diverisity of opinions. The LW are beginning to 'look' different but they are paid to spout the party line.

Reactions: 9
Gross, the mop ad is disgusting. Who is Nadia kidding when she says she washed the floor the day before? Her feet were absolutely filthy in that ad and no floor gets that thick with grime in a day. Instagram is one big fake advertisement, I wish people would wake up.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I notice she tried to make it all about her as usual. Her friend of a friend of a friend blah blah blah. Did you notice her disclaimer? No one should judge anyone for their behaviour during lockdown, as you never know what kind of personal hell they are going through, whilst pretending to be fine. I wonder if the producers have had a word about how ridiculous she and her husband have been behaving, and she blaming Lockdown as an excuse.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Glad you worked out how to make a new one @No one. I was looking for the old thread and thought it had got removed. 🤔😆

@Sabbie does anyone know how to put links to the previous threads under the title of this new one? We would hate all our insights, wisdom and comments to disappear as the Sadderelys would just love that to happen.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
@notSUBmissive . A new presenter on LW will put Nitty on the back foot and bring out the green eyed monster. A bright, younger intelligent woman will become her rival for attention and she will not like it one little bit.

One of the presenters said we had a meeting yesterday and thought she would fit right in. It is funny that if they had a meeting yesterday, Nitty and Manky had a huge row yesterday after she had her meeting. I am thinking the producers pulled her up on her YT channel and Nitty was not totally aware of all the content he puts out and she has been pulled up on it.

It is a also quite a coincidence she has started cleaning that floor in the last two days. I smell a big telling off for Nitty as she is not representing LW in a good light on her channel.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
@Sabbie does anyone know how to put links to the previous threads under the title of this new one? We would hate all our insights, wisdom and comments to disappear as the Sadderelys would just love that to happen.
Can you see the blue box under the thread title now? That’s where they are all linked.

Reactions: 4
Gross, the mop ad is disgusting. Who is Nadia kidding when she says she washed the floor the day before? Her feet were absolutely filthy in that ad and no floor gets that thick with grime in a day. Instagram is one big fake advertisement, I wish people would wake up.
its hilarious that they are going down the road of ads that will fund them that are for cleaning products, they have been very sassy and cashing in on their laziness and unhygenic home, they will take on all the cleaning stuff now as they arent bothered who sees them as they are - it will be hoovers, dish washers, steam cleaners etc - they arent that daft - they know they cant be the face of nice things but are willing to bite the hand off for anything that they can do an ad for

omg just gross!

• Heart
So on this mornings live, manky now adds teacher/lecturer to his list of jobs hes had 🙄 he certainly crammed alot in to his ‘career’, considering he was a raging alki and druggie and hasnt worked for easily 10 yrs now 🤷‍♀️ Im guessing he now puts ‘influencer’ as his job description, bit of a downgrade if you ask me 😂
What's the saying... Jack of all trades, Master of none.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.