Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep being filthy will be how they cash in now covid is nearly over 🙄 shameless pair of em.

Reactions: 6
And she has a life and career outside of LW.

The most worrying moment was when N and Saira said: "She one of us."

I wish her luck in resisting N's controlling friendship freakery. That's the v problem with hiring for a diverisity of opinions. The LW are beginning to 'look' different but they are paid to spout the party line.
She seemed very confident, I’m sure she’ll already be aware of Nadia’s nonsense.

Gross, the mop ad is disgusting. Who is Nadia kidding when she says she washed the floor the day before? Her feet were absolutely filthy in that ad and no floor gets that thick with grime in a day. Instagram is one big fake advertisement, I wish people would wake up.
That mop was black. Not a bit dusty because they have dogs or some dirt has blown/been trod in from the garden, it was so dirty that it shows those floors probably haven’t been cleaned this year 🤬🤢. She should have some pride and not show those clips. They’re full of lies and pretence, why didn’t she clean it with her own mop first then do the ad.

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
View attachment 157391
Well we all know whose house there in😂
thing is the bed bugs moths and rats all run out of there home and in another house!

She seemed very confident, I’m sure she’ll already be aware of Nadia’s nonsense.

That mop was black. Not a bit dusty because they have dogs or some dirt has blown/been trod in from the garden, it was so dirty that it shows those floors probably haven’t been cleaned this year 🤬🤢. She should have some pride and not show those clips. They’re full of lies and pretence, why didn’t she clean it with her own mop first then do the ad.

the new presenter is a news reporter in the north west on GranadaTV she has always been very confident, articulate and professional

Oh I will take a look, they need a whole new line up. Anthea Turner was refreshing when they had her one for her 60th Birthday from her beautiful home and she looked fantastic. I think LW needs to move with the times and have women from all age groups on, late teens, 20's, 30's, 40's, 50's, 60's, 70's and older to get varied and interesting viewpoints. Also, not a panel who already have long careers married to rich husbands who do not see the world the same way as everyone else. I also think LW needs to stop focussing on problems and labelling everyone and everyone sharing their own personal drama.
anthea turner would be a great LW as she is genuinely really nice, I know someone who went to school with her, and she said she is lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 9
2C58F332-C543-4D05-8619-4A23383962F5.jpeg
0D1B7CE2-1991-4453-8C87-122D542B7D49.jpeg
C566F703-6E57-405A-87BF-81CFB324DD1C.jpeg
5D09CAC4-019C-47F2-A7B3-1B58EF8FB087.jpeg
9B947B99-4DBF-4ED9-A5A4-4DC3399BAF80.jpeg

That dirt is nothing to be proud of🤢all these other z listers that are doing these cleaning ads aren’t selling story to magazines

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Angry
Just seen the clip of Ranvir Singh presenting Loose Women, good choice they needed a fresh face presenting the show. Now to shake up the panel! I could see Nadia was trying to steal the limelight.

I skimmed through this morning‘s live and thought it was really odd that Nadia wanted to know if Dame Vera Lynn was wealthy. What an intrusive and quite shallow thing to want to know!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Has anyone watched this bit of Nadia’s Insta stories? Dina has made her those stickers to help her organise her cupboards. She’s showing them to us asking ‘Can anyone tell why I can’t get organised?’. The word is flipped round because she’s filming herself, I don’t know what’s wrong with the stickers though.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
View attachment 157414View attachment 157415View attachment 157416View attachment 157417View attachment 157418
That dirt is nothing to be proud of🤢all these other z listers that are doing these cleaning ads aren’t selling story to magazines
so hes gone from being 'a documentary maker/ TV producer' (his words not mine) to someone who films floor mops and pics of his wife cleaning there filthy house/floor for a few quid here and there, well done Manky man you've really made it - yeh! a great job for someone who is so intelligent and arty!

Has anyone watched this bit of Nadia’s Insta stories? Dina has made her those stickers to help her organise her cupboards. She’s showing them to us asking ‘Can anyone tell why I can’t get organised?’. The word is flipped round because she’s filming herself, I don’t know what’s wrong with the stickers though.
there is something a foot with all this, she will be known as the messy queen and will promote cleaning products, i bet,god knows why because she will never use them. in a way we do them a favour calling them out for their filth because they are now going to cash in on it!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I wonder if that’s why she’s paid Maddie to ‘sort’ her cleaning cupboard under the kitchen sink. Perhaps it was part of a paid for video clip like emptying the hot tub was.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I thought that too!

They have definately primed the loyal subs...

Quote: Mark, you are incredible. What you have done is amazing. You speak from the heart with sincerity and humbleness. We’re so proud of you as subs and you should be so proud of yourself ❤

Quote: Great listening to mark and his journey, have been a sub on his channel for a long time. Such a genuine family.

Quote: I watched this because I’m a fan of the Sawalha-Adderley channel, and I’m so glad I did. I’ve only watched half but it is so eye opening. It’s so important for anyone with an addiction or wants to understand a loved one who battles it. Mark spoke so eloquently and I’ve taken away so much from what he said. You’re all so brave to be so candid and honest for our benefit. It goes toward breaking down stigma and being able to open up. I loved listening to all of your stories about your recovery process. Could recommend this video to a lot of people. Thanks so much

He has quite a fan club...others say he is a Lovely Lovely man...Incredible guy...Hilarious....etc etc...
They must be completely deluded either that or incredibly dense

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I skimmed through this morning‘s live and thought it was really odd that Nadia wanted to know if Dame Vera Lynn was wealthy. What an intrusive and quite shallow thing to want to know!
I thought exactly same!! Shes money mad!!

Reactions: 5
Just seen the clip of Ranvir Singh presenting Loose Women, good choice they needed a fresh face presenting the show. Now to shake up the panel! I could see Nadia was trying to steal the limelight.
Stacey on LW winds me up but even she is clearly distancing herself from N now. Wise damage limitation advice from her agent, I reckon. How come the two ‘successful’ Youtubers on the panel never collaborate outside of the LW studio? 🤔

I found this interesting from 4:40:

We already know that N’s jealous of Christine Lampard, as M likes to goad her about this – I don’t think he even really fancies her, she looks too clean. We know how M loves to play on N’s insecurities… We can also guarantee that the Lampards will never be seen dining chez Swadderley after Stacey witnessed N clamping a melon on the floor between her trotters to hack it up for her guests.

So, when Christine shares a standard special ‘monetised for LW moment’ N can’t wait to stick the knife in by barging in with another stale tale from ancient Persia. Stacey’s ‘diplomacy’ is gold. There is an excellent research paper (Hi Mark, this is just for you, in case our ‘content’ was becoming a little pedestrian for you. 👋 ) It’s called ‘The Precariousness of Young Girls’ Friendships’ by Professor Rosalyn George and this interaction could easily feature as a case study if they employed the makeup artist from Benjamin Button.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Was it that they all just said food rather than pasta, flour, cereal etc...🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Spells doof
EE9D155C-7156-4373-AB28-26E7E2C59D76.jpeg

Reactions: 4
Wonderful title now we just need @Patsy with the screen shot of their fb. Welcome back from the abyss @No one nice to see you!
Yes welcome back no one,now behave 😆

So on this mornings live, manky now adds teacher/lecturer to his list of jobs hes had 🙄 he certainly crammed alot in to his ‘career’, considering he was a raging alki and druggie and hasnt worked for easily 10 yrs now 🤷‍♀️ Im guessing he now puts ‘influencer’ as his job description, bit of a downgrade if you ask me 😂
I heard him say teacher this morning, 1st time that's been brought up ,his name should be bloody pinocchio

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 11
Whose joining in the quiz:LOL:104k subs...870 watching..there all the yellow members:LOL:hes even got a shirt on!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.