Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He probably took it down himself because it got so much backlash. One disgusted comment alone had something like 70+ likes. I'm not surprised he did that sort of thing to cows, he torments their dog Toffee a lot.

He should keep the unhygenic pirate jewellery locked away.

Reactions: 13
He doesnt see any wrong in what he did, hes using age as an excuse....he was in his early twenties, not exactly a child! Typical narc attitude, its everyone else who's in the wrong not him πŸ™„ he makes my skin crawl, such a vile creep of a man.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
He doesnt see any wrong in what he did, hes using age as an excuse....he was in his early twenties, not exactly a child! Typical narc attitude, its everyone else who's in the wrong not him πŸ™„ he makes my skin crawl, such a vile creep of a man.
Your spot on Jax04, I wonder if a 21 year old kicked his dog and cracked its ribs for fun, I wonder if he'd say oh it's OK young man, it's only a misdemeanour of youth, it's not a disgusting thing to do???

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I was reading the comments on this mornings live about people feeling disgusted by Mark pushing over cows for fun and now the thread of comments has gone! He can delete them but it won't stop people from thinking things! Does he think people are that naive to not notice all the comments being deleted but the ones telling them how wonderful they are are left alone? Getting your wife to drop her breasts for a few thumbs up and then talking about pushing over cows to break their ribs won't go unnoticed Mark even if you do try to censor people.

Using his age is not a good enough excuse...He said he was 21/22...and even so what sort of kid or young person would even think to do that? Didn't he have Izzy by then? He is vile.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Amazing how the Daily Fail never pick up on these stories. Gleam not so keen to promote cow tipping? He doesn't respect his own pets so I am not surprised of his vile past. No doubt he's done much worse since he thinks he's so 'clever' and 'funny'. πŸ™„ πŸ‘Ž

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Using his age is not a good enough excuse...He said he was 21/22...and even so what sort of kid or young person would even think to do that? Didn't he have Izzy by then? He is vile.
I was just about to say that at that age he was a new father or at the very least an expectant father. He truly is vile.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Amazing how the Daily Fail never pick up on these stories. Gleam not so keen to promote cow tipping? He doesn't respect his own pets so I am not surprised of his vile past. No doubt he's done much worse since he thinks he's so 'clever' and 'funny'. πŸ™„ πŸ‘Ž
He said he urinated on a swan once for a laugh.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Well he does himself no favours when he deletes the comments - comments that aren't rude but give an opinion that it isn't okay to push over cows for a bit fun. By the time he has deleleted the comments people have already read them; they then notice they've been removed and then they realise what a cunning devious man he really is.

No doubt he'll blame his odd Snapchat filter Mental Marky persona later.

He said he urinated on a swan once for a laugh.
The man is sickening.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
He also said this morning he’s done much more stupid things than cow tipping. He said he hit a support teacher once because the teacher touched him and Narc accused him of assaulting him. He just laughed it off. He’s a nightmare and seems he’s always been the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
He also said this morning he’s done much more stupid things than cow tipping. He said he hit a support teacher once because the teacher touched him and Narc accused him of assaulting him. He just laughed it off. He’s a nightmare and seems he’s always been the same.
Wow, I'd be very worried about being married to someone like this.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm surprised he hasn't blamed it on his dad tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
He is a very sad and insecure person with very low self-esteem. He has never been taught better so does not know how to behave ... Nadia should have helped him .. I believe it is too late ... I have just realised that I have been muted for a few weeks, he waved goodbye, I have never been rude, have just expressed intelligent opinions. I have never brought up his errors in geography, what is GPDR? what is Zoom? How he initially explained COVID-19 to the subs (was the 19th COVID virus) ... and sooo much more ... you have asked a few times in the past if I was on this site too 😁 yes I am but will remain distinct from my YT identity😏 Will continue to remain discreet also but his arrogance and lack of intelligence are really getting under my skin. And she no longer has any objectivity whatever. Just wants to show off standing up behind her chair, doing her exercises, revealing all when at a certain age less is more.... what has got into her ... not very nice to see ....

• Heart
Cow tipping isn't real.. it's a myth.. Cows sleep laying down... But why anyone would say they did it is beyond me. Maybe he thought he would get a rise from all the 'trolls'. He's just a real sicko.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Just watched ten minutes from this morning. Nadia says 'we're freelancers'. Nice try hun, that scrounger doesn't work and manages all of the money you earn for him. And he went on about 'virtue signalling', trying to twist the narrative. Classic abuser. She is in so deep she can't see it.

• Heart
Cow tipping isn't real.. it's a myth.. Cows sleep laying down... But why anyone would say they did it is beyond me. Maybe he thought he would get a rise from all the 'trolls'. He's just a real sicko.
Cow tipping is real ,if you Google it ,it explains how folk do it, for so called entertainment

Reactions: 1
He is still though an attention seeker and trying so hard to be a macho man ... his past and present tells it all ... some people get on with it .. some wade in it
He is a very sad and insecure person with very low self-esteem. He has never been taught better so does not know how to behave ... Nadia should have helped him .. I believe it is too late ... I have just realised that I have been muted for a few weeks, he waved goodbye, I have never been rude, have just expressed intelligent opinions. I have never brought up his errors in geography, what is GPDR? what is Zoom? How he initially explained COVID-19 to the subs (was the 19th COVID virus) ... and sooo much more ... you have asked a few times in the past if I was on this site too 😁 yes I am but will remain distinct from my YT identity😏 Will continue to remain discreet also but his arrogance and lack of intelligence are really getting under my skin. And she no longer has any objectivity whatever. Just wants to show off standing up behind her chair, doing her exercises, revealing all when at a certain age less is more.... what has got into her ... not very nice to see ....
sorry I meant GDPR...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.