Nadia Sawalha #8 They spend too much time Skinning up rather than Soaping up

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God hes so cringe, another cooking one where he just cant shup up 🙄
On the sauce or on the spliffs.

Now Im thinking..as he has pissed me off saying Nanny Di's answer was unsatisfactory. Mr Holier Than Thou...who walked out on not one but two babies..in two relationships, and they were babies...so he could just drink, smoke, spliff and shag his way through life with no care of the carnage he left in his wake. What a f hypocrite.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I just watched the cooking segment once again he had to take over with his antics thinking he's so hiilarious. Nadia looked irritated by him. He really has to be one of the most annoying unpleasant individuals I've ever come across. He needs to grow up and have a wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Take a look at Maddies live Instagram today, about half way through where she becomes little miss angry 🤣

Reactions: 2
On the sauce or on the spliffs.

Now Im thinking..as he has pissed me off saying Nanny Di's answer was unsatisfactory. Mr Holier Than Thou...who walked out on not one but two babies..in two relationships, and they were babies...so he could just drink, smoke, spliff and shag his way through life with no care of the carnage he left in his wake. What a f hypocrite.
The irony! It doesn't seem like Fleur has much of a relationship with him or Nadia does it? I presume it's because he left her mother for Nadia. I certainly hope she goes on blaming him for everything in her life publicly until she is approaching 50. He is pathetic.

Reactions: 5
How long does it take her to make a simply guacamole?! Why doesn't Nadia just get a tripod for those cookery lives on her own?! It's the most annoying thing to watch. Mark swaying the camera round onto him ALL the time...and everytime she uses a chilli he says chilli chilli don't touch your Willy. 🤮

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
How long does it take her to make a simply guacamole?! Why doesn't Nadia just get a tripod for those cookery lives on her own?! It's the most annoying thing to watch. Mark swaying the camera round onto him ALL the time...and everytime she uses a chilli he says chilli chilli don't touch your Willy. 🤮
It's not a cookery class ,its how to mush stuff in a bowl and call it cooking

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Nadia had to end the live early today because Mark was being such a dick. One of the girls was laughing at him in the background all the way through it. He was either drunk or high, but he was definitely something,

• Wow
Reactions: 6
It's not a cookery class ,its how to mush stuff in a bowl and call it cooking
Please tell me there was olive oil.
Please tell me N held that bottle upside down and let it flow.

Please tell me there was salt.
Please tell me N rummaged with her dirty fingers in that salt pig.

Please tell me M was replaced by a tripod = vast improvement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
This just in: she farted when off camera and he kept shouting about it :rolleyes: . They make me ill. No dignity whatsoever.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Take a look at Maddies live Instagram today, about half way through where she becomes little miss angry 🤣
I'm not following her, I don't know how to video an Instagram live video sorry. She's swearing and behaving like a little gangster with her hand actions. I sense we will see more of little miss gangsta as she grows up 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.