Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmickey

VIP Member
She’ll be hoping that Denise plugs their book on her Instagram. It’ll be so funny if she doesn’t 🤣🤣
You took the words right out of my mouth Patsy!

When tattlers kept mentioning her plugging Denise's book, I thought it was strange, as she'd never mentioned Dun Breedin', the online lockdown drama full of similarly middle-age ex-soap actresses and their families.

What I'm waiting to see is if Stacey, her fellow LW ex-home 'educator', uses her considerable social media influence to support them?

Do you think Janet SP wrote the introduction?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just watched the cooking segment once again he had to take over with his antics thinking he's so hiilarious. Nadia looked irritated by him. He really has to be one of the most annoying unpleasant individuals I've ever come across. He needs to grow up and have a wash.

• Haha

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Just watched LW. Nadia has a friend for every bloody occasion! Can't let Denise have her 20 mins without making it all about her, sitting there with her fake tears! What a spiteful attention seeking woman she is!
They are imaginary friends. No real friends in real life, all in her head.

• Haha

Susan.

What was last night's live about they both seemed drunk or stoned it was like a kids silly half hour no content at all when is somebody going to reign these two in .on nanny dis vlog bet she couldnt wait to take her gifts home cheetos ginger nuts a book that really marked her 70th all the revenue she has made them nadia made it look like she was a part of her birthday apparently she went to bed all afternoon .

• Sad
  • Angry

Cat mon do

Thanks for welcome it's good to know this is here for me to express my thoughts and opinions on these two
beggars who have no shame they take take take I don't think they have done or given anything back during
Lockdown. They might say but we give our time By talking to our subs everyday live and Mark edits for our
subs in his toy room well no..they do live to see if they can pitch another 1.99 from another lost soul.
They can't even give their subs the joy of hanging the you tube play button they say its yours subs:rolleyes: but where
is it?? I question the play button as you have to go through a procedure where you are given a code number to
redeem your plaque they got that plaque after a week of reaching 100,000 SHIPPED IN THE HIGHT of COVID-19??
from USA? and the lost souls are STILL waiting for the pregnancy vest that's never going to arrive!!
My view is Gleem bought the plaque as they can be purchased with the same generic letter only Mark and Nadia
Added on a few extra words of their own. I have watched many YouTubers receive their plaques and they normally
show their subscribers the letter N and M even got a text from the big wig at YouTube:unsure:?

• Heart
  • Wow

Jax04

Chatty Member
Yeh not much effort for a 70th birthday...could have jazzed the place up with balloons/banners, a lovely cake and gift.....no excuses, they have plenty of cash and resources, shes forever ordering from amazon fgs!

a holiday in july, for someone whos been terrified of covid and suffering from agoraphobia and wiping shopping down as soon as it comes in house thats quite brave isnt it?? 🤔🤔🤔😂

• Heart
  • Sick

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
They were completely off their heads in lastnight's vlog, very high on something. As for the birthday cake a total disaster how embarrassing for someone who is supposed to be a cook and what a horrible 70th birthday for mank's mother.

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
I just went to see if he was hanging his head in shame re the cow issue, he's not, they've dragged nanny Di over to divert attention away from his behaviour, for the 1st time I was asked if I wanted to support them by buying a sticker???? Unbelievable
WTF????

I have had a few days off this site and my god, when you think they can't stoop any lower. Not on the NHS bandwagon anymore, no more banging pans,instead slagging it off...Nice. Animal abuse, well I am not surprised, anything that involves any kind of abuse, and Manky is first in the queue.

I really really hope all their stupid comments that come out of their own mouths bring on their downfall. They can edit and delete as much as they want, but they put out the original content and most people including their loyal subs will have seen it.

What a pair of lowlifes.

• Heart

Patsy

Chatty Member
They will not sell many books , the only people buying them will be some subs and their friends .
They will not fullfill the 10 subs going to their homes , they never fullfill any thing they say , these 2 are so desperate and then they say the 10 will be their friend, why didn't they just put a golden ticket in 10 books willy bloody bonkers , they think they are so famous, they are only famous on you tube and not many subs will purchase the book, oh my God is that their exciting news. They are just a laughing stock and are actually so greedy , everything for money , the book will be in all pound shops next year and all Mayer wait for it .. drum role ....CHARITY SHOPS.
A majority of their subs are women at home during the day time who are able to watch day time tv. This could mean they are in their retirement years and won’t be needing to read about home schooling. I’m not sure who they’re market will be ... 🤔

Jax04

Chatty Member
Regardless of his mental health hes just an abusive c**t end of. She wont leave him tho, she likes been his saviour and hes probs threatened to go back on the booze/top himself if she does, after what happened with her first husband she wouldn't be able to deal with that. So shes stuck, and he takes full advantage of that.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
She has just said “how long are we going to go on protecting the NHS?” and added that her teenage daughter has commented “ aren’t they suppose to protect Us?” and she appears to think this is a commendable attitude.
This from a woman who admits she is too frightened to do a grocery shop. Hundreds of NHS staff have died doing their jobs whilst she has stuffed herself silly and laid about. I am disgusted and sickened. This woman should be publically shamed for that comment. Everyone must go on protecting the NHS in whatever way Policy dictates until this threat is over.....which won’t be for some time. I feel like she and her daughter have just publicly disrespected every NHS life lost to serving and protecting the public.
I just went to have a look where she said what you quoted up above “how long are we going to go on protecting the NHS?”, can you go have another look a 4.10 mins in as it looks like what she said has been edited out!?!?
They must have known it was wrong if they've edited out 🙄 also somrone said maddie commented about the NHS but that's vanished also???
He will HATE having to censor their opinions, 😂😂😂
In terms of the car crash waiting to happen, it appears they've had a bit of a bump over the past 24hrs. All brought on by themselves.

Last edited:

tomtomclub

VIP Member
In my humble opinion they lead exceptionally boring and unfulfilled lives. Their marriage is chaotic, their home is unloved and unkempt. Their children would rather be anywhere than with them. They never do anything interesting, they spend most of their money on food and gadgets. They both have dreadful personal hygiene. They never appear content with any aspect of their lives. They both have demons they refuse to deal with. Lots of people crave the "celebrity" lifestyle, I wouldn't want their life if they paid me. Its a big big car crash waiting to happen
yes its a sad life with no love or real happiness - its just not a home

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
Do you think they've ever done a live where they haven't mentioned M's addictions or recovery, they bring it into absolutely everything

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
In my opinion the Sawahla Adderleys live a life of lies and deceit. They got together as an affair , hurting other people, they both have a pattern of this, utterly selfish to the core. They are co dependant because they both know what the other one is capable of, and neither can be trusted. He is still drinking in my opinion, and she is enabling him, as they see each other as a Brand. Totally dysfunctional and I bet they are miserable as sin. They row constantly and have no regard to the impact this has on their children, its all about them.

The fact he committed suicide on Christmas Day and now how she vlogs herself celebrating Christmas every year must be absolute agony for his family. Why could she not celebrate privately knowing the agony they must all go through every Christmas shows to me how vile she is. Have a cracking Christmas with your new family nadia but why carnt you do it privately instead of rubbing it in your dead husbands families face 😡
Because somehow its all about her, I seem to remember she made a vlog confessing she had never spoken about having a first husband and he commited suicide at christmas, she said his family blamed her. Cue loads of fake tears and angst, but no remorse. 10 mins later, lets make a christmas village and put up pink fairy lights, what a shallow human being she is.

• Heart
  • Angry

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
There are now trying to cash in on being filthy. I'd be embarrassed. She's trying to be relatable but there's a lived in home and then there's filth.

• Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
Another phoned-in-to-pay-the-phone-bill with the Telegraph Finance section:

"Do you bank online?

Yes, although Mark does our banking. We’ve never had any problems with internet security, but our credit card has been cloned a couple of times. On one occasion our bank even asked if I was doing a lot of gambling because someone had been placing a lot of bets online with my card details. The bank repaid the money in full."

Make that will Nardia. Make that will.
Yes, although Mark does our banking. That made my blood run cold. He doesn't earn anything. This is her money he has control over. This whole situation looks more sinister by the minute. I'm convinced she is a victim of coercive control and have been ever since they've been doing the vlogs. The fact that he has total control of her finances confirms it. What can you do in this sort of situation??

• Wow
  • Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
Amazing how the Daily Fail never pick up on these stories. Gleam not so keen to promote cow tipping? He doesn't respect his own pets so I am not surprised of his vile past. No doubt he's done much worse since he thinks he's so 'clever' and 'funny'. 🙄 👎

• Heart

Highpriestess

Following on from when he used to knock cows over the live this morning is about their personalities. Manky says he was an idiot when he was young that's why he knocked cows over so does he not realise he is an even bigger idiot now.
Has emailed the council about the traffic on his road because it is so noisy......he lives on a main road, on a bus route in London and he wants the council to do what?? What a prat he is!
Hurray for youtube!!!!
They've removed the video of nob head breaking cows ribs!!

I've discovered if you open youtube VIA Google and not via the youtube app you can report VIDEOS AND it allows you to give your reasons where as the app doesn't allow you to give reasons. It's much better to be able to tell youtube exactly what is inappropriate. I'm thrilled they've removed it. He's VILE VILE VILE VILE VILE and he shows no remorse today
That has finished me with him.😠 What a cruel thing to do, and how can she live with someone like that? I can't believe these stupid subs actually PAY to watch him!😮I hope more people will see him for what he is and unsubscribe.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
This is very true, all of it. Someone else has said they think it's because he suffers from mental health...so basically Mark can do what he likes because he can blame it on mental health?! No. Doesn't cut it for me. He is a bully and I'm glad others can see it too. And people who keeps saying "you work too hard" need to wake up... he chooses to live his hobby 24/7, it is not work!
I agree. Also everything he does he does to excess, drinking, behaving like someone with ADHD, excercising, belittling nadia, constant party political broadcasts, toy room contents, umpteen rings and jewellery, umpteen Christmas Village additions at Christmas, vlog after vlog after vlog. It's all soooo excessive. I'm so pleased others are seeing his behaviour towards his wife is unacceptable and are starting to call it out. Cue for more excessive woe is me blogging 🙄🤔👇