Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Patsy

Chatty Member
The morning I was on my laptop browsing YT for something easy to watch while I ate my breakfast. A little questionnaire thingy came up on my screen about one of their vlogs/lives (can’t remember which), it was asking me to vote/score it. I hadn’t even watched it but I clicked on all the negative options and sent it off to them 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Well he does himself no favours when he deletes the comments - comments that aren't rude but give an opinion that it isn't okay to push over cows for a bit fun. By the time he has deleleted the comments people have already read them; they then notice they've been removed and then they realise what a cunning devious man he really is.

No doubt he'll blame his odd Snapchat filter Mental Marky persona later.

He said he urinated on a swan once for a laugh.
The man is sickening.

• Angry

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
Makes sense why she was plugging Denise's book so much now - same publisher.

I watch several people’s vlogs but N and M’s subs (more the paying ones ) are the oddest I’ve EVER seen..it’s not bloody normal to wait 3 fecking hours for a live
I agree, I've always thought that too.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
View attachment 157589
Don’t have nightmares👺
He looks demented!!! 😁

What's with the "messy queen" name ón everything??? I'm guessing their big news is they're going to feature on some random cleaning programme... Really feel for anyone having to wade through her piles of rubbish!!! She's an insult to messy people, messy is a temporary state, filthy, unhygienic, disgusting, dirty is a constant state for her. Look at the state of her dining room table on her insta live advertisement for the quiz, the table is as filthy as her floor. Absolutely disgusting 🤢 I bet there are toenails and belly button fluff down the cracks of that disgusting dining table! And she worried about giving her elderly parents coronavirus!!! She more likely to give them botulism or salmonella 🤢🤢🤢

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

Feska

VIP Member
This is beyond disgusting. I remember at the beginning of lockdown, when N reached full jazz hands o'clock with her, "What about the teens?" narrative. She repeated and repeated: "I said to Maddie, this is your generation's chance to show that you are not snowflakes".

And now her parents have provided a permanently-running public platform where we can all see what N and Maddie really think of the NHS. Despite N's teary #ClappingforCarerstheCameras

Now, I usually shy away from mentioning Maddie (OK I’ve slipped a few times with the ‘singing’) as she's still a child.

But whilst I'm here, f*ck off with her 'educating her parents' and perpetuating the narrative of black people as victims by lying unwashed in her lazy pit for weeks on end creating an horrific echo chamber in her Google search algorithms as a continuation of the Hollywood Civil Rights history 'curriculum' delivered by her friendless jobless father over popcorn during the afternoon cinema outings they then (possibly) claim on expenses. And breathe. I know that M has no regard for film ratings but watching George Floyd being murdered for 8 minutes and 46 seconds is watching a snuff movie. Repeated viewing of such material dehumanises black people.

Which historical examples of black achievement has Maddie unearthed - not including the few lauded examples who have made it onto the silver screen? Do you think she's read one book relating to the subject (any Sunday Show viewers will be able to tell me of course - she will have reviewed it)? But why would she when her director photographer teacher sees everything through the lens of victimhood? Did M ever look at the young people, washed and working hard around him during his daily lockdown supermarket visits and wonder why this work is good enough for 'them' but not the daughter he has 'educated' into nothingness? I think that the media might just about be interested in all this, as it coincides with their home school book launch promotion …

And for the record (Hi Mark 👋 ) I don't think it's because Maddie has inherited your self-entitled narc gene. It's because she's been mis-nurtured to be lazy, opinionated and over-indulged. It's sad. She has good qualities despite the ‘efforts’ you and the breadwinner put into ‘parenting’ her.

From 6:00 I'm not surprised N has 'been bitten so many times' when it comes to talking to other parents. I wonder how they feel about raising Maddie's conduct with the Swadderleys? And not because N's face is on page 47 of that old mag at the hairdressers.
Extremely well said. Everything I would say if I were as eloquent as you. Also why does Nitty insist she has teenagers, Kiki is 12 and she’s been saying it since she was 11. Maddie is a spoilt little madam.

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
What is his back story? I can't bear to listen to him droning on about his depression (it just seems so self-indulgent) but what's the story with his parents?
His Mum was a radical gay feminist in the 70's who never told him who his father was. She had addiction issues, he was brought up by his grandparents as his Mum took off now and then, and he never knew when she would come back. He blames her for all his issues instead of realising everyone has problems in childhood not just him. He is an addict and professional victim and blames everyone else for his mistakes and bad behaviour..sort of sums it all up.

• Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
She can't be well, so scary how many of these limpets hang on their every vlog, tweet, IG post.😒
All her ailments were in the live chat getting sympathy from all the nutters. They've got her planted in the lives, she's a friend of maddie's pretending to be a big fan either that or she is completely off her head. What girl that age genuinely would sit and watch those two old crocks day in and day out, she would have to be one sad kid.

Anyone see nitty's crocodile tears on loose women today? Denise calls her nardia all the time, we just need denise and gloria h. on the same programme as nitty it would be nardia and nodia. Nitty's face would be a picture.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Nadia obviously hasn't used that freebie mop since the last time she posted about it. The photo of Mark shows how filthy the floor still is. Have they not treated that wood? It looks awful and thick with dirt. I noticed in their latest vlog that either side of the carpet on the stars was thick with dust and then Mark puts down Di's coffee on the chest of drawers which was covered in old coffee ring marks. Someone had written fuck off on the wooden door. They have so much time on their hands they could do some basic cleaning if they are that bored. Or ask the girls to help out, my kids take it upon themselves to clean up.

• Wow

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
They think the drone might be paps...😂 They walk around Crystal Palace Park every day and never get stopped by anyone! There's never anyone waiting for her after Loose Women either. It is probably a neighbour getting them back for their noise nuisance. Mark is so desperate for thumbs ups, he sounds like a stroppy teenager playing with his youtube channel. Making Nadia drop her boob for 400 thumbs ups didn't quite work. Think he needs to realise that the constant demand of thumbs up is wearing thin and most of the audience is made up of women who don't really go in for the misogynistic crap.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Ulrika

Chatty Member
It's ALL a massive distraction as per, he messed up big time last week with his views, opinions and stains in underwear comments. He's been on a woe is me ever since to try distract from what HE DID WRONG. he tagged Kiki in his woe is me post, he's hiding away from his beloved channel to make ppl feel even more sorry for him. He made the mistake of monetising his life for all to see and the intelligent articulate people who watched their life saw the dark side. He refuses to get help, to find the right medication, to undertake talking therapy, there is no help for someone who won't help themself. As always I feel for his children as he makes them sit front seat of his emotional roller-coaster ride regardless of the consequences on them. I'm sure his eldest 2 have been through this all before, it's beyond selfish to keep repeating 😡
And you have hit the nail on the head! He repeats the same behaviour over and over again. You could bet your house on the fact that when he has had a week of messing up with his behaviour in videos, he will then do either a mental health video, a video about doing an AA meeting or do a self-pity please feel sorry for me video.

I was looking at their video list earlier in order of most popular and they no longer get anywhere near the views they used to even with all the extra subs. I know that they pay for sub bots, but even still they must realise it is all going wrong for them and people aren’t liking what they are doing?

LadyStark

Chatty Member
I just went to see if he was hanging his head in shame re the cow issue, he's not, they've dragged nanny Di over to divert attention away from his behaviour, for the 1st time I was asked if I wanted to support them by buying a sticker???? Unbelievable
Omg those prices per sticker are fu*king disgusting !! And they know their vulnerable paying subs will buy them

• Angry

missmickey

VIP Member
What shabby preparation, thought and gift giving for Di’s 70th.

Nadia’s mother in law for 17 years and the “subs” had to remind baggy bum what Di’s favourite cake was.
No point pretending now Nadia's Family Feasts hasn't been comissioned for a second series.
A few pages back a fellow tattler posted a photo of a tin of beans N had microwaved for money.
How the mediocre has fallen.

• Haha

Annother

Chatty Member
Wonderful title now we just need @Patsy with the screen shot of their fb. Welcome back from the abyss @No one nice to see you!
Yes welcome back no one,now behave 😆

So on this mornings live, manky now adds teacher/lecturer to his list of jobs hes had 🙄 he certainly crammed alot in to his ‘career’, considering he was a raging alki and druggie and hasnt worked for easily 10 yrs now 🤷‍♀️ Im guessing he now puts ‘influencer’ as his job description, bit of a downgrade if you ask me 😂
I heard him say teacher this morning, 1st time that's been brought up ,his name should be bloody pinocchio

• Haha
  • Angry

Vaddict

That was a boring announcement there going to deliver the books🥱random people selected..yeah right Jess.lior,Zoe
So they know that the only way to get their subs to buy it is to make it sound like they might get to meet them...ugh. And won't happen either...like most everything else they promised. Some poor subs will fall for it tho.

• Angry

Seeking clarity

Chatty Member
I think they BOTH indulged in too MUCH of something else last night 🍷 🌿 and when they realised thry still had the live to do thry tried to pretend they were both drinking coffee ☕. Who drinks a double espresso before bed??? That's right, the woman who's cried many times on this channel about not sleeping and having insomnia!!!!

They think we're stupid not to notice... Liar liar bums on fire 🔥
So many referrals by them about too much coffee. If it was just coffee, why keep drumming it home?

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
Meh boring book launch. I noticed how Mark has his name first on the book and "it's the most radical book he has ever read or written" radical?! I can tell by not even reading the book it won't be radical. Who gives themselves their own book review?! No wonder this man has no friends he is so far up his own arse, a very unlikable man. View attachment 163466
Well that's the most accurate thing M's said about his 'career', possibly ever:

• He has never read a book on the education system. Guaranteed.
  • He has never written a book on the education system. Guaranteed.

Morever, how does a 'personal, practical and imperfect guide' to home education schooling become a book about the education system?

stoned.com confused.com

I'd say he's gone full
1593158808479.png

But David Brent was a nice person. M's a c*nty rat in a trap who hasn't put enough aside to pay last year's tax bill. He was gambling on their YT channel being a success. Should have bought a lottery ticket.

• Heart
  • Haha