Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Annother

Chatty Member
What a disgusting thing to say. He is vile. She actually said to him - stop - we’ve talked about this. Why does she put up with his ridiculous behaviour. I would be showing him the door. I certainly wouldn’t go on a live broadcast with him behaving so erratically and childish.
Hes a vile,loud,ignorant,selfish attention seeking bastard

Reactions: 11

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
"if you all embrace your idioacy, maybe you will virtue signal less"
Said by a grown man who pushed cows over and broke their ribs for fun 😡

• Angry
  • Wow

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I'm also wondering why nitty tolerates him he is so revolting but I suppose he has been like that all of his life. Can anyone imagine what he was like as a teenager at school thinking all his smut was funny and the big boys egging him on but laughing behind his back what a loser. As much as I can't stand nitty I think she is downtrodden and could definitely do a lot better for herself and as someone else said laughs at him to save her face on YT but she must ask her herself what the hell is she doing with him. He humiliates her every day of her life and it gets worse every day.

• Heart
  • Sad

Ulrika

Chatty Member
Last nights vlog,maddie was in the room but out of shot,everytime he goaded N he looked over to Maddie with a stupid grin on his face ,thinks hes the cool dad ,taking the piss out his wife ,doing that stupid dance he does,hes a complete tosser
And Maddie giggled every time he did that. She is as bad as him!

• Sad

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
I saw a bit of the live with Lee, Nadia is such a spiteful friend. She loves to mock her friends. I felt sorry for Lee she completely overtook his live. She has a massive jealous streak in her.

• Sad

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
The announcement is perhaps that she's leaving Loose Women to focus on their youtube reality show because they want to make it as big as Netflix and they want to make their own movies because Mark is soooo good at editing because he used to be a history teacher lecturer journalist photographer editor and their content is all free nothing has changed but how dare we complain about any subscriptions when we pay a TV licence to the BBC.

• Haha
  • Heart

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
It transpired that that film he was making was actually a homeschool project he was doing with Maddie and her friends! They stopped doing it because Maddie's friendship group broke up!

I've noticed they are really playing up to the camera now during their vlog. They aren't so "real" anymore. And...why does Nadia keep doing those silly exercise movements every time Mark is filming?

• Wow
  • Haha

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
And Maddie giggled every time he did that. She is as bad as him!
He is doing the divide and conquer style of parenting. A complete dickhead. The more someone says No the more he does it, totally lacking in self awareness and intelligence.

• Heart

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
Here’s a suggestion for a new topic for the Loose women to discuss. How would you feel if your husband told you that when he was 22 years old he would go into a field and push cows over to try and break their ribs.
How well will that one go down I wonder!

He was talking again today about how short Nanny Di is and then Nitty in that awful laugh of hers about Nanny Di legs getting shorter. Let's all remember they are deeply kind! I really would like to see her removed from Loose Women.

lalalanded

VIP Member
This just in: she farted when off camera and he kept shouting about it :rolleyes: . They make me ill. No dignity whatsoever.

• Sick

Zebeedee

They will not sell many books , the only people buying them will be some subs and their friends .
They will not fullfill the 10 subs going to their homes , they never fullfill any thing they say , these 2 are so desperate and then they say the 10 will be their friend, why didn't they just put a golden ticket in 10 books willy bloody bonkers , they think they are so famous, they are only famous on you tube and not many subs will purchase the book, oh my God is that their exciting news. They are just a laughing stock and are actually so greedy , everything for money , the book will be in all pound shops next year and all Mayer wait for it .. drum role ....CHARITY SHOPS.

• Heart
  • Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
View attachment 157589
Don’t have nightmares👺
God, he is insufferable. An absolute affront to people who are struggling. Yes life is simple - if you're feeling shit why don't you go out and get a damn job and take some pride in yourself? You'd feel a million times better if you cleaned your house! PM me if you need any more suggestions on how to feel better!

• Heart
  • Haha

tomtomclub

VIP Member
If they are delivering personally then they need to call ahead and ask that the subs have their own PPE, and Nosepegs...for the stench of these clampits.
its because the publishers know the book will flop so will want an idea of pre-orders and they wont want to print to many if they dont sell, thats why its not available till september - they wont risk doing a print of books that wont sell, and of course the only ones thbeeat will sell will be by thier devotees - it seems that the cover hasn't even been decided yet! what a load of tosh

• Haha
  • Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
It really looks like a black eye. Thought he looked rougher than usual. It's like a really bad allergic reaction or being on the lash for a few nights. Somethings not right. He looks like Droopy the dog. It ages him. Maybe his liver's struggling.
Had to turn off when the health and fitness goddess, started telling the subs how to eat portion sizes, and cut out snacks. Coming from a woman who's had Mcdonalds, Wimpy, KFC, Krispy Kremes and slabs of chocolate in the last week or so. (To name a few).

• Haha