Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tuppence

How difficult must family relationships be,

It appears Narc is jealous of nittys friends and family

Nitty is jealous of Narcs mum and his other daughters when he pays them any attention

Nitty is jealous of her own sister

Narc is deeply resentful of his own mum

The extended family she refers to when reminiscing about her childhood are no where to be seen

Maddie and Kiki are stuck in the middle I suspect

Her ex husbands family must hurt over the fact she left their son for an affair and he committed suicide

The whole family stress must be palpable, ontop of Marc and nittys daily arguments and antics...

What a life...

Jealous... NOT
On top of all that he has said in his old vlogs that he didn't give up drinking for himself but for Nadia and baby Maddie as he wanted it to work this time. He has said if he didn't have Nadia he'd continue to drink. That's a rotten form of blackmail, especially as she had an ex die by suicide. He's basically said he'd drink himself to death if she left him - not in exactly those words but that's what the threat is. It's also rather mean to have four children that you wouldn't give it up for but then say you did it for one particular partner. That's why I don't believe he did it for her. He did it for himself which is the only person you can actually be successful at doing it for. He did it for the lifestyle and because he knew she'd take care of him financially. I doubt his exes would have put up with him for very long once they knew him better. I'm not saying it isn't a great achievement to give up drink, it's bloody brilliant. I just think he lies when he says it was for her - it was because he knew he'd never get someone financially as well off to put up with him.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Annother

Chatty Member
and the fact that his 2 older daughers who dont live with them can see that, what on earth will they think of their 'father'? he is beyond belief

NO I woudlnt either but she alows it cs she cant stop rescuing him - hes all shes got
The problem now ,is they have no content to fill all the times they're on yt,so he has revert to horrible,vile ,rude ,unfunny and disgusting ways,they've nothing left to talk about ,2/3 lives a day ,is complete over kill, their vlogs are now awful,just screaming,shouting,his sweaty greasy face up close to the camera, makes me 🤮🤢

• Sick
  • Sad

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Denise is number 4 on Amazon's book bestsellers. I don't mind Denise I thought she was funny on the Youtube mini series Dun Breeding, but I do feel like she has talked a lot about her alcoholism and depression now; I am glad it helps other's but I seriously think Loose Women need a fresh panel, it's one of the reasons they never win the TV awards. I saw on Twitter they had some bad comments recently, I think it was something to do with some of the panel condoning wolf whistling etc all while being sponsored by Women's Aid
yes it needs fresh new faces - they are all a bit boring now talking the same old stuff

The show and its panel is well past its sell by date. There is only so much I have a friend who did this yar de yar...I have a friend who said that blah blah blah...I have this problem , that problem, lets all give ourselves labels. It is really boring and needs a new panel and new format. I like JSP and Ruth, the others are just in it for themselves and airtime to feed their egos. Jane and Kaye are good and they have real jobs as well.
i cant be doing with Ruth, so opinionated & her apparent hatred to Meg & Harry was vile and being with that idiot Eammon says it all for me - Jane Moore - cant be doing with her either, writes for The Scum, so no no for me - it needs some fresh young women who arent reality zlisters - women who have achieved interesting and important stuff

• Heart

Annother

Chatty Member
I think this buy a sticker thing is part of the book launch, £49.99 for a sticker and 1p for the book.
Oh dont get me started on those effing stickers,they have no shame whatsoever, its donate to this,buy this,pay to become a member ,send me a hot tub,garden furniture, coffee machine,food,friers grrrrrr 🤬😡

• Angry
  • Heart

Annother

Chatty Member
It transpired that that film he was making was actually a homeschool project he was doing with Maddie and her friends! They stopped doing it because Maddie's friendship group broke up!

I've noticed they are really playing up to the camera now during their vlog. They aren't so "real" anymore. And...why does Nadia keep doing those silly exercise movements every time Mark is filming?
Drives me nuts when she appears doing those "excercise " moves,its like,look at me trying to squat and look all fit,you really dont Nitty,you look a total pratt

• Haha

Floss123

Too annoying to watch - keeps moving about,talking over Lee and shovelling nuts in and talking with mouth full 🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Wow
I am only just catching up on this new thread. Sorry to look back to page 1 but - on the loose women clip of her ‘friend of a friend of a friend’ I was actually wondering if she was referring to Lisa? Nadia was meant to be renewing her vows this year and had to postpone it until next year. I wonder if Lisa was meant to be maid of honour and now she doesn’t want her to be as she has not checked in enough. I am sure at the start of lockdown they said Lisa will feature in vlogs etc and there was one ‘live’ with her in but it has not been mentioned again...
Of course I could be wrong but it wouldn’t surprise me at all...

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
I have just been reading YT community policy, these two idiots break the guidlines constantly.
YT says when you have 3 strikes your YT channel is terminated. I am wondering how they are still allowed to upload after all his threats to violence against trolls, all their insults against identifiable individuals, and general smutty sexy innuendo content not suitable for a family channel.

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
A youtuber asked online why they hadn’t received their 100k subs plaque yet. The reply was “ A lot of people seem to think that the award is automatic for channels that reach 100k, and that’s not the case. You only get the reward if you’re selected for it by being an exemplary channel. Not all channels get it. In fact, it’s reasonably difficult to earn one.
Someone else added..You may have broken a community guideline for copy rule.

Well, well, well..how bloody embarrassing for Wayne & Waynetta if it turned out they’d bought the plaque after all. Would explain why it isn’t displayed.

We can’t let them get away with this one...this is BIG!!

• Haha

lalalanded

VIP Member
I think they are repeating the chaos from their own childhoods with their own children instead of dealing with it and doing something different. I know that Mark spent a lot of time with his maternal grandparents because Di was always off with new girlfriends, or drunk. I remember the story that he hated one of her girlfriends that she had moved in with so much that he knifed up her sofa. Nadia had a very relaxed childhood with no boundaries as well. I am a similar age to Julia and I remember hearing that when we were teenagers she had been allowed to have Dexter Fletcher move in with them into the family home. I remember thinking at time how cool it was. But really it was just as if the girls had no rules and could so what they wanted. Mark and Nadia still do this now. They have no rules or boundaries and they are repeating the behaviour with their own girls. Remember the party they had for Kiki that they called a teenage party and she must have been eleven? I doubt they will ever change. They should have dealt with their issues years ago, but didn’t and the two of them being together is toxic and hopeless.
Yes, it's so obvious that Nadia endures an abusive and toxic relationship because she has not dealt with her issues. Her self-esteem is extremely poor and I think she has somehow convinced herself that Mark is out of her league (??????). I have seen this so many times with friends and family when you are utterly perplexed at how they can put up with such a revolting partner but it becomes obvious that they have unresolved issues of their own that make them so insecure they will put up with anything.

• Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Ha ha ha. Mother Earth herself will only be too happy to oblige. I do think it's weird she acts like his mummy.
Yep, she mothers him and he acts like a grown up toddler. NO idea what she finds attractive in him, he is a professional victim and layabout with a huge chip on his shoulder. Most normal women would run a mile.

• Heart

Waffle3

VIP Member
He is a very sad and insecure person with very low self-esteem. He has never been taught better so does not know how to behave ... Nadia should have helped him .. I believe it is too late ... I have just realised that I have been muted for a few weeks, he waved goodbye, I have never been rude, have just expressed intelligent opinions. I have never brought up his errors in geography, what is GPDR? what is Zoom? How he initially explained COVID-19 to the subs (was the 19th COVID virus) ... and sooo much more ... you have asked a few times in the past if I was on this site too 😁 yes I am but will remain distinct from my YT identity😏 Will continue to remain discreet also but his arrogance and lack of intelligence are really getting under my skin. And she no longer has any objectivity whatever. Just wants to show off standing up behind her chair, doing her exercises, revealing all when at a certain age less is more.... what has got into her ... not very nice to see ....

• Heart

Annother

Chatty Member
Hes 100% abusive. He loves humiliating her, very sadistic side to him, i think her being in distress turns him on....you only have to watch this mornings live, the pleasure he takes in trying to get her to do things shes uncomfortable with is glaringly obvious, trying to get her to twerk, making everyone listen to her on the loo, bananagate....hes getting worse for sure.
Yet,if it was the other way round,him getting the piss taken out of him,he would be like a sulky teenager,go off on one and stomp off,he does my head in

• Heart

GlitterKnickers

Nardia had beautiful hair when she was a young woman. She now needs to have it cut and styled differently, as her curls are now mostly frizz. This long bohemium look now just looks scruffy, and Worzel Gumidge slash Ken Dodd. I can't bear to watch her CONSTANTLY puffing up her hair, even when cooking.

• Heart
  • Haha

Jax04

Chatty Member
Latest vlog, the stupid never ending noises around the five guys shite has given me the rage! Id be insane in that house, their all so bloody annoying! Theres no wonder di cant stand being there!

the birthday cake was just an embarrassment....i bet betty or teddy wouldnt have gotten such a monstrosity!

• Haha

Feska

VIP Member
How long d’you all think you’ll dedicate your time going over the same old stuff about these two? It’s just the same comments being regurgitated over n over everything that’s already been said countless times before...The filthy house..their disgusting habits..he’s an idiot..she’s a liar..
It’s all very boring to read now..nearly as boring as watching their vlog 😜
To be fair they don’t give us much more content to comment on. Their house just gets more filthy........ their habits get more disgusting- especially his ........ he’s still an idiot ..... she still tells lies daily 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

katt219

What the hell is that cake??! It looks like it was made by a child baking for the first time! I felt really sorry for nanny di, I don’t think she knew how to react to it 😢

• Haha

Cat mon do

business card
Mark Sadderley Jack of all Trades
A legend in his own lunchtime. Governments Run
Bars Emptied Mental Health Counselling
Film Maker Producer
Teacher Writer
Bon Viant Documentary Maker
Wannabe Barry Norman. World Traveller
Sadderley Master of None:coffee: