Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The constant zooming in on Nadia's breasts is grim, their audience are mainly women and I'm sorry but I'm not interested in seeing close ups of her ageing breasts and neck. She's insecure about her neck so I get the impression that Mark films her breasts and neck so that when/if she watches back it hightlights the area shes insecure about. He is cruel. Perhaps this is Nadia's way of thinking Mark still finds her sexy but from an outsiders point of view it tells me he is sex starved and would shag anything that moves given the opportunity.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
Latest vlog, nittys had an ‘epifanny’ they NEVER talk about weight, and they are probs the ONLY people in the ENTIRE world that have LOST weight, plus, they NEVER have takeaways! FFS! who the hell does she think she is and who the hell does she think shes fooling??? Absolute madness 🤦‍♀️ Loads of ppl are losing weight, for a variety of reasons, im one of them, im not obsessed over food and living off of carbs, unlike nitty! shes so full of herself and so full of tit its unreal, watching this pair of lying narcs is infuriating! 😡

Oh and them oodies are dog ugly, what a waste of subs money! Im guessing she got a discount or some kind of deal with the amount shes plugging the stupid things 🙄 fgs.
And they've been given yet another gift of Cookies. The spoilt kids just take it all for granted and don't even say thank you or look particularly grateful. When Nadia said she looked like a teenager because the stupid Oodie thing was baggy, I did think not all teenagers dress like that!😣

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I'm so embarrassed for her, thinking she's Jane Fonda in her tight luminous clothing. She looks hideous. So she never talks about weight. Never stops talking about weight and food. Just wanted to let us know, someone had said she'd lost weight. You are obese Nadia. You cannot out run or exercise a bad diet. Same with Manky he looks flabby. You are delusional. Whoever is feeding stories to The Mail. We all know the hair dye thing was weeks ago. Still looks like Ken Dodd. He looked better then her in his eighties. I hope everyone will email the Blondie's Bakery and complain. Had to be sugar overload a treat for Maddie and Kiki. (I bet you ate your share Nitty). Who also had a bucket of KFC in the same week as a Mcdonald's. We don't have many take away's do we Nad's.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I have 2 teens....theres no way theyd wear that monstrosity! Nitty presumes so much about other ppl/teens, most of its bullshit! She lives in her own narc n nitty world, which is filthy, i dread to think what that room manky was sleeping in was like, and they probs didnt bother cleaning/sorting it for di’s arrival either, altho di’s a filthy horder too so probs doesnt notice the lack of effort.

Oh yeh, no takeaways, part from the gifted cookie crap and the massive bag of kfc...them kids have such a healthy diet 🙄 ffs.

I reckon manky would have an affair if given the chance, hes cheated on every woman in the past and is clearly a sex addict....nitty has already told him she’d forgive him so i can see it happening at some point.

• Sick
I just skimmed through last night‘s live and Nadia suggested Mark sounded like Richard Madeley. Mark then said he hoped not because Richard Madeley is an hole. So much for being kind! There are a lot of comments defending Richard Madeley.
I'm sure RM speaks highly of N's one stop shop behind the screens hot husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I bet it kills Maddie that KiKi is much prettier and thinner and likable than her. Even though she bleached KiKi's hair, ruined it, and then decided not to do hers, probably never intended to.
I wonder if when she's older Kiki will get her eye sorted out? She looks cross eyed 😬😬

I wonder if when she's older Kiki will get her eye sorted out? She looks cross eyed 😬😬
I think she is partially sighted, she used to wear glasses when she was little. I feel really sorry for her because she seems so bullied by Maddie. I watched a bit of the cookery live and Maddie shouts at Kiki a few times when Kiki said she liked prawns..."No you don't" then she hones in on the pasta like a vulture.She always has to have first dibs at everything, I remember when Kiki was gifted a Nintendo switch (another freedbie that they never get) Maddie wouldnt even let Kiki look at it. Nadia never ever says anything to Maddie. Maddie is nearly 18 and dominates poor Kiki, Nadia should feel ashamed of herself for allowing that to go on. Kids will be kids but Maddie is almost 18 now I'd be nipping that bullying straight in the bud. But then Nadia was like this to Julia so in her twisted mind she thinks it's sibling love...it isn't.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
I reckon manky would have an affair if given the chance, hes cheated on every woman in the past and is clearly a sex addict....nitty has already told him she’d forgive him so i can see it happening at some point.
For a long time, I've thought that M was killing two ostriches with one pebble via YT =
1) Putting a stop to the shame of long term unemployment.
2) Creating an escape route from Julia Nardia, who seemed like a good bet at the time.

Reactions: 7
I'm so embarrassed for her, thinking she's Jane Fonda in her tight luminous clothing. She looks hideous. So she never talks about weight. Never stops talking about weight and food. Just wanted to let us know, someone had said she'd lost weight. You are obese Nadia. You cannot out run or exercise a bad diet. Same with Manky he looks flabby. You are delusional. Whoever is feeding stories to The Mail. We all know the hair dye thing was weeks ago. Still looks like Ken Dodd. He looked better then her in his eighties. I hope everyone will email the Blondie's Bakery and complain. Had to be sugar overload a treat for Maddie and Kiki. (I bet you ate your share Nitty). Who also had a bucket of KFC in the same week as a Mcdonald's. We don't have many take away's do we Nad's.
that vlog was so boring ive skipped through it but got what a load of old tripe.... they have no content other than their boring lives which never change day in day out, and bet they rammed those cookies down them in one go.... they are all so greedy for junk food

I have 2 teens....theres no way theyd wear that monstrosity! Nitty presumes so much about other ppl/teens, most of its bullshit! She lives in her own narc n nitty world, which is filthy, i dread to think what that room manky was sleeping in was like, and they probs didnt bother cleaning/sorting it for di’s arrival either, altho di’s a filthy horder too so probs doesnt notice the lack of effort.

Oh yeh, no takeaways, part from the gifted cookie crap and the massive bag of kfc...them kids have such a healthy diet 🙄 ffs.

oh god who would want to hook up with him? lol other than a deluded sub, maybe it will happen? as theyve not been able to go to the hotel for a bit of you know what since lockdown

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think she is partially sighted, she used to wear glasses when she was little. I feel really sorry for her because she seems so bullied by Maddie. I watched a bit of the cookery live and Maddie shouts at Kiki a few times when Kiki said she liked prawns..."No you don't" then she hones in on the pasta like a vulture.She always has to have first dibs at everything, I remember when Kiki was gifted a Nintendo switch (another freedbie that they never get) Maddie wouldnt even let Kiki look at it. Nadia never ever says anything to Maddie. Maddie is nearly 18 and dominates poor Kiki, Nadia should feel ashamed of herself for allowing that to go on. Kids will be kids but Maddie is almost 18 now I'd be nipping that bullying straight in the bud. But then Nadia was like this to Julia so in her twisted mind she thinks it's sibling love...it isn't.
I too have noticed how Maddie bullies Kiki. At times it's been hard to watch because I'm a parent and I can see Maddie is very muniplitive towards Kiki and I wouldn't allow it to happen with my kids. The whole hand holding in the park feels contrived. Maddie shouts Kiki down, and I noticed the way she was during the pasta prawn tasting and the arrival of the Nintendo Switch. She also wanted to dye her hair blond but obviously she tested it out on Kiki's hair first which was a disaster so then had a change of heart. All this is spiteful she's 6 years older than Kiki. Why does Nadia turn a blind eye to this?

When Nadia sees her girls doing something that most kids do on an everyday basis i.e help around the house perhaps or being nice to one another Nadia goes on and on as if her kids are soooo amazing for doing it. "I'm so blessed, Maddie is so good, most teens wouldn't do that would they Mark, what teen do you know would do that Mark?"

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
This week sees a marked drop in people watching their vlogs 😂 that will be driving Manky crazy!!!. Thry have also been at 103k subscribers for 3 weeks now so new subs are not joining at the rate they were. I'm really surprised youtube didn't look into their massive leap in subscribers leading upto 100k. They are so corrupt. He would have done anything to get to 100k. I'll be very suprised if they ever make it to 200k 😂🌿💰🍷💩

• Haha
This week sees a marked drop in people watching their vlogs 😂 that will be driving Manky crazy!!!. Thry have also been at 103k subscribers for 3 weeks now so new subs are not joining at the rate they were. I'm really surprised youtube didn't look into their massive leap in subscribers leading upto 100k. They are so corrupt. He would have done anything to get to 100k. I'll be very suprised if they ever make it to 200k 😂🌿💰🍷💩
Did they ever put up the 100K subs plaque from YT, after it arrived like lightning?

Reactions: 3
Those girls have no get up and go. Someone mentioned Jamie Oliver's young son, who does really good You Tube cookery vid's. He's really young yet so confident, and can cook better than Nardia. Kiki seems to make the odd dessert or cake, but always with Nitty controlling it. No wonder she has no confidence. I think when I was thirteen, I could cook the whole family a meal and clean the kitchen to perfection. (As could my friends).They are getting brainwashed by leftie parents and really missing out on the social side of school. I don't think this home ed thing is doing them any favours.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Those girls have no get up and go. Someone mentioned Jamie Oliver's young son, who does really good You Tube cookery vid's. He's really young yet so confident, and can cook better than Nardia. Kiki seems to make the odd dessert or cake, but always with Nitty controlling it. No wonder she has no confidence. I think when I was thirteen, I could cook the whole family a meal and clean the kitchen to perfection. (As could my friends).They are getting brainwashed by leftie parents and really missing out on the social side of school. I don't think this home ed thing is doing them any favours.
It was me who mentioned Jamie Oliver's young one. The little boy seems so interested in cooking and also having a lot of fun being a little boy. Your right the girls have no enthusiasm for anything apart from their phones and tv. This shows you how boring and simple Nadias spaghetti is.....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlxRKJiExRc

• Sad
  • Heart
Brainwashed by leftie parents? 🤣 What if they were being brainwashed by tory parents? Would that be okay? 🥴

Reactions: 2
Brainwashed by leftie parents? 🤣 What if they were being brainwashed by tory parents? Would that be okay? 🥴
They don't have a balanced discussion on anything. That's my point. Nitty and Manky slam anyone who disagrees with them. Neither child could hold their own in a political discussion. Swadderley's are right and everyone else is wrong.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
On Instagram Nitty has paid Maddie to organise and clean the cupboard of cleaning products. It’s unbelievable. And she thinks it’s hilarious. I don’t know how she isn’t embarrassed by her filthy chaotic lifestyle.

• Wow
I just skimmed through last night‘s live and Nadia suggested Mark sounded like Richard Madeley. Mark then said he hoped not because Richard Madeley is an hole. So much for being kind! There are a lot of comments defending Richard Madeley.
Green eyed monster

They don't have a balanced discussion on anything. That's my point. Nitty and Manky slam anyone who disagrees with them. Neither child could hold their own in a political discussion. Swadderley's are right and everyone else is wrong.
Okay, if that was the point I get it. Whether they are left or right doesn't come into it. That was my point.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.