Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
AE5DBE75-BF05-4B97-A2C3-9CC8930C7A11.jpeg

Manky obviously didn’t like @quilt_pro_quo comment cos it isn’t there🤔

No it’s says there are three replies, but it only shows the noflorence ones. Great reply though!
@Ulrika how rude I’ve probably been blocked or restricted as he cant take criticism

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I was just looking on social blade April-May they lost 232,879 views..can’t imagine why😆

Yep that’s all I see!
He must have his finger on report ready how sad is that..so he’s constantly on social media waiting..they really do need to come off it there clearly both not well in the head looking at her this morning she couldn’t have looked anymore vacant if she tried. They both look like dog turd & they think it’s an attractive look..to be unwashed & filthy is disgusting..perhaps the members & superfans like them like that..she seriously needs to stop scratching & proofing up her hair..the nits/lice obviously were biting..better than the other day when the crabs were biting her bits🦀🦀🦀

Just think when coronavirus is all over these supposed celebs will go back in there boxes👏🏻As there won’t be anything for them to cash in on

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
I was just looking on social blade April-May they lost 232,879 views..can’t imagine why😆

He must have his finger on report ready how sad is that..so he’s constantly on social media waiting..they really do need to come off it there clearly both not well in the head looking at her this morning she couldn’t have looked anymore vacant if she tried. They both look like dog turd & they think it’s an attractive look..to be unwashed & filthy is disgusting..perhaps the members & superfans like them like that..she seriously needs to stop scratching & proofing up her hair..the nits/lice obviously were biting..better than the other day when the crabs were biting her bits🦀🦀🦀

Just think when coronavirus is all over these supposed celebs will go back in there boxes👏🏻As there won’t be anything for them to cash in on
You're probably not blocked just muted. So your comments will only be visible to you. One way to keep their follower numbers up as some won't realise and continue to follow. They are very slippery. 👎

• Angry
I remember when they did that book about keeping safe online, they did it when snapchat changed their settings and people could see the location of all the people they were following. People wanted the setting changed so that it didn't not automatically allow your location to be seen when a snapchat account was set up. She did a few interviews and got Maddie to talk about social media. This when Kaye was in all the youtube videos, Kaye was also in all this youtube set up to promote the two books together, I think Mark had alight bulb moment that instead of Kaye being involved it should be him instead.

Mark's a cameraman apparently, as well as sooo many other things, but look at the camera work...swaying all over the place.
N looks like ' The Joker' on here lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Yes in provocative poses with pervy comments from older men swearing at her and putting her down...she liked them..not much home education going on it that household. Or keeping her children safe online. Its all a scam..they use their way through life. The older daughter was posting pics of herself smoking dope on her Instagram and Mark underscore Adderley liked the photos.
N said: "Today, and this does make me sad, I’m taking Kiki for her first appointment to see somebody for anxiety.
"[My husband and I] talk a lot about the news, we have the newspapers all the time, and she has taken so much of it in. Her anxiety is about safety.
"We are really guilty of oversharing, and have only just realised that's causing real problems."

This interview is 5 YEARS old!
What's the point of seeking professional help with the obvious and then ignoring it once you've phoned in your magazine interview?

N looks like ' The Joker' on here lol
Ha Ha! One of those, once you've seen it you can't unsee it. :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
I’ll just leave this little snippet here for your delectation.😎View attachment 153617
Just nearly choked on my coffee! The picture of him looking over his shoulder wondering who the hell wrote that! 😍😍😍Well done for capturing the comment.
If it's still there one can only assume they've slept after a relaxing evening 🌿🌿🌿🚬🚬🚬🌿🌿🌿

Just nearly choked on my coffee! The picture of him looking over his shoulder wondering who the hell wrote that! 😍😍😍Well done for capturing the comment.
If it's still there one can only assume they've slept after a relaxing evening 🌿🌿🌿🚬🚬🚬🌿🌿🌿
PS, we need to open a "narc" file on them 😍

• Haha
My one question of the morning...why does she have to be so close to the screen👊🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What makes Manky think having his ugly mug take up ninety per cent of the screen, on his trailer review is a good look. The trailer is miniscule. No one's interested in him and his boring arse film chat. He will never get a film critics gig, as he is pompous and dull.
Nanny Di back looking shell shocked and dithery. Subs telling her she looks well. The woman looks like old man Steptoe. All puffy through bad diet and got knows what substances. Meanwhile Nadia looking more and more like Colonel Gaddafi, on the coffee moaning. Manky in the background looking through Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
My one question of the morning...why does she have to be so close to the screen👊🏻
She wants to make sure everyone can see her beautiful face but all we see are wrinkles, turkey neck and grey roots. She is the ugly duckling of the sawalha sisters, dina and julia so much prettier.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Gleam are obviously pushing all this
View attachment 153732
There are so many lies on this...the book purfume is the book she currently reading?! I remember in a vlog hmmm last year she said this was her favourite book. I suppose she could be reading it again but we know she lies. Probably the only books she's ever read.
She doesn't use any other apps...she's obsessed with instagram and just eat for all those takeaways.

Reactions: 4
this is mad 😮😮 these people....I genuinely have no words
This is seriously disturbing - and I don't mean Maddie's song, I had to watch in silence.
I thought there was something wrong with me when I was watching them regularly last year.

These people are not well. If my boyfriend or even my own mother started coming out with this emotionally dependent madness, alarm bells would ring.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Mark must have a busy life trawling his own comments section 24/7 and reading here.
And they do read here, they are getting worried about the shops opening back up.

Nadia has aged so much since they started doing their YT. Their obsession to be on youtube 24/7 is taking its toll. She looks haggered unwashed and unkept...Mark has always looked dirty but since the look down it is obvious he has given up washing altogether now.

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.