Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Watch this mornings live they both sound strange he sounds drunk or something else so does she and she keeps looking at him very strange she said I love it people either hate us or love us what a strange thing to say verypeculier live he never shuts up all through it .

• Wow
Reactions: 10
When it was kaye and N,it was fun,you could see they were having fun aswell,then it suddenly stopped,their walk to work and thursday night shannanigans, M obviously wanted a bit of the action,and to be fair,it was fun at the beginning, now it's just awful,all about money,pushing and promoting everything, and you can see they're not having fun,it comes across in the rubbish they churn out every single day .
He is a cretin, I’m sure she would be much happier without him. He seems like a parasite who has no self worth whatsoever leaching off his semi famous wife, desperate to be relevant as well. Those poor kids must be mortified by him and by their disgusting house being constantly put out there.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Has lockdown changed you was the question on a live a couple of weeks ago. Nadia said yes I will not be having as many takeaways because we spent so much money on them. In the last three days they have had a McDonalds (must have been hard to eat a Big Mac when she is a vegan as well) and sushi. More lies then and lockdown has not changed her at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They do have so many takeaways. McDonalds was always a regular. The fried chicken shop near them. When they go out to eat, it's almost always to a chain. Nitty is supposed to be such a foodie. But she's not fussy about what she eats. They had sushi on their anniversary. (God did they milk that for freebies). I can't stand watching her talk and eat. Don't get me started on their Krispy Kreme addiction. They had that massive hamper of fresh food delivered yet never made any healthy meals. I would rather buy a mackerel pate from Waitrose than use her recipe. They announce Nanny Di's birthday in advance so that they get sent stuff and views. He's using his own mother to get attention. Nitty is doing the Five Guys for her. How dare she go on about health and eat such a junk diet.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I haven't watched the live today but just scanned the comments did he really announce he's washed his hair?! Ffs....

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
They do have so many takeaways. McDonalds was always a regular. The fried chicken shop near them. When they go out to eat, it's almost always to a chain. Nitty is supposed to be such a foodie. But she's not fussy about what she eats. They had sushi on their anniversary. (God did they milk that for freebies). I can't stand watching her talk and eat. Don't get me started on their Krispy Kreme addiction. They had that massive hamper of fresh food delivered yet never made any healthy meals. I would rather buy a mackerel pate from Waitrose than use her recipe. They announce Nanny Di's birthday in advance so that they get sent stuff and views. He's using his own mother to get attention. Nitty is doing the Five Guys for her. How dare she go on about health and eat such a junk diet.
And she is meant to be scared of eating takeaways because of Covid-19. She said she would have to put one in the oven for a while before she ate it to make sure it was safe. The sushi must have been nice then!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
They seem totally hung over this morning. The irony of him speaking on a sober persons page today is bizarre. We've either got him completely wrong or he's a dangerous compulsive liar to himself and everyone around him. Dangerous because he drives... 🤔👇👇👇💩🤔🌿🌿🌿🍷 🍷 🍷

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I haven’t watched the live as I’ve been far to busy!!
All I can say is they obviously don’t care that there being labelled as thief’s or poncers for taking money from less fortunate people..they say we don’t ask so DON’T bleeping PUT THE SUPERCHAT ON. ITS NOT A YOUTUBE GLITCH ITS NITTY & MANKY BEING GREEDY DIRTY BEGGERS ITS REALLY NOT PRETTY. Go get a job stop blaming everything on your mental health..u drink coffee like it’s alcohol then it probably is in the cup..your both on something as your behaviour just isn’t normal..GET A GRIP AS YOUR MAKING TWATS OF YOURSELVES running a YouTube channel clearly isn’t doing u any good

And she is meant to be scared of eating takeaways because of Covid-19. She said she would have to put one in the oven for a while before she ate it to make sure it was safe. The sushi must have been nice then!
What’s eating a take away got to do with coronavirus🙄it doesn’t affect how the company makes/cooks the food..I think I’ve heard it all now🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Watch this mornings live they both sound strange he sounds drunk or something else so does she and she keeps looking at him very strange she said I love it people either hate us or love us what a strange thing to say verypeculier live he never shuts up all through it .
I wonder what she loves the most the love or the hate

Reactions: 3
There is a sub called McDonalds Farmer, on their YouTube page, going through negative comment and demanding answers as to why we don’t like the Sadderleys. Anyone fancy putting him right?

View attachment 152988
Rosie Russell just saying it how it is. An honest sum up of the Sadderleys. McDonalds Farmer is a very disturbed person policing their channel.

• Heart
McDonald's Farmer is a troll in disguise I am surprised Mark hasn't realised that yet.

Look at the adverts...how is this anyway meditative?
Screenshot_20200613-140752_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
So they write about skinning up too much..

Then said it was a spelling mistake and it should have said screening too much... (when was the last time anyone said the word screening?!?!)

Then they do a podcast on how bad cannabis is...

Classic deflection/reverse psychology attempt as they were caught out...

I totally belueve they are on something, their behaviour is totally up and down, they think they are master manipulators, they are not, not only does their behaviour represent the highs and lows of smoking weed but he LOOKS like he does, greasy hair, unbrushed teeth, baggy clothes, "that" stripy jumper 🌿🚬🌿🤔

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
I cant find the vlog of the podcast about spliffs and skinning! They normally splash everything all over YT, please can anyone send me a link.

So they write about skinning up too much..

Then said it was a spelling mistake and it should have said screening too much... (when was the last time anyone said the word screening?!?!)

Then they do a podcast on how bad cannabis is...

Classic deflection/reverse psychology attempt as they were caught out...

I totally belueve they are on something, their behaviour is totally up and down, they think they are master manipulators, they are not, not only does their behaviour represent the highs and lows of smoking weed but he LOOKS like he does, greasy hair, unbrushed teeth, baggy clothes, "that" stripy jumper 🌿🚬🌿🤔
Excellent post. He prides himself on being sober but never ever says he has been clean from his heavy drug use. He is not clean in a hygienic way and I doubt he is clean of drugs. He is too manic,high and low, out of control, sweating profusely, a massive liar, which he previously admitted in the vlog about alcohol and addiction with Kaye.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Totally agree,the £1.99 is upto subs,but to ask for donations ,is a whole different ball game ,and very unfair on people who worship them and dont want to upset them,its wrong on so many levels
It would seem that their most adoring (deluded) fans are just buying attention from them. How sad.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Wait for it on Instagram the post she put on was to do with cannabis etc & a clip from this mornings live..people are commenting on how they smell cannabis in various places they go..so Nadia is telling every comment to phone the police..seriously what is wrong with her🙄

Reactions: 1
Wait for it on Instagram the post she put on was to do with cannabis etc & a clip from this mornings live..people are commenting on how they smell cannabis in various places they go..so Nadia is telling every comment to phone the police..seriously what is wrong with her🙄
Deflection, classic smoke and mirrors...dont look at me...dont look at me...

Reactions: 6
I cant find the vlog of the podcast about spliffs and skinning! They normally splash everything all over YT, please can anyone send me a link.

Excellent post. He prides himself on being sober but never ever says he has been clean from his heavy drug use. He is not clean in a hygienic way and I doubt he is clean of drugs. He is too manic,high and low, out of control, sweating profusely, a massive liar, which he previously admitted in the vlog about alcohol and addiction with Kaye.
@Charlie-dog its on Spotify

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.