Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are they getting their information from because they spout a lot of misinformation and as we know, when anyone picks them up on it they are called trolls! I get the impression Mark and Nadia are reading from The Daily Mail. I had a look at their recent live I I notice they ramble on for over 30 minutes, Nadia looks miles away most of the time. I picked up on the fact Mark mentions Michelle uploads their thumbnails to their videos. So does that mean she also does most of his editing too? 🤔

Reactions: 10
Manky is very controlling. Desperate for the world to hear his wisdom. He has a chip on his shoulder. Rants and rants. He is not the intellectual he thinks he is, and Nitty is a thicko who forgets her own lies. These are people who have The Sun and The Daily Star delivered with all their other papers then believe everything they read. Someone is feeding the stories about her to the Mail etc. It could be Gleam. Her ego loves it. She has a face like a chewed up toffee. He's posted another drunk pic of her. Nasty.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She certainly didn’t train hard enough..it’s like when u train for the marathon u run more & more each day but she actually barely trained at all. Walking in Crystal Palace park isn’t really training
She used to get out of breath just walking round the park just days before the trek.
She should never have agreed to do it in the first place the stupid woman. She knew she was in no fit state anyone watching knew she wouldn’t put the time and effort into getting in shape..she’s absolutely hopeless at everything.
It was all about greed!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Manky is very controlling. Desperate for the world to hear his wisdom. He has a chip on his shoulder. Rants and rants. He is not the intellectual he thinks he is, and Nitty is a thicko who forgets her own lies. These are people who have The Sun and The Daily Star delivered with all their other papers then believe everything they read. Someone is feeding the stories about her to the Mail etc. It could be Gleam. Her ego loves it. She has a face like a chewed up toffee. He's posted another drunk pic of her. Nasty.
They are presenting themselves as experts and only read news in the mainstream media. We are living in very worrying times and the future is looking very scary for a lot of people. They gloss over current events with their slant on them without doing measured and informed research, resulting in poor information being churned out classed as content. I am concerned for the vulnerable people they have sucked into believing they are members of their family.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
You’re right, she does have a face like a chewed up toffee a lot of the time...love it! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
When Manky says vlog what that means is our family reality show😆erm no Nadia u don’t have a reality show..tit show is a better title

• Haha
I don't think the majority of their subs are for real. I get the impression that these so called subs are young girls, seriously would young people really watch this load of tripe and 10 a.m? If they are school kids they should be doing school work unless they are like the adderleys and don't do school work in which case they would still be in bed, people who work who should be working, retired people nah they'd be watching This Morning. Far too many people sitting waiting for the notification all so fake it has to be people manky and nitty have brought in themselves. No sane person would go on about how much they love them, it is actually creepy...

How lovely did gloria's house look on loose women today bet nitty was green with envy and I love the way gloria calls her NODIA, nitty nodia!

• Heart
  • Haha
I’ve noticed she’s started to backtrack on things she repeatedly said over the years. On Loo Swimmin 😝 today, they were talking about whether mens feelings mattered if they didn’t want to have a baby..she would say they didn’t matter if the woman wanted one have one. Now she’s changed her mind (apparently) and thinks you should consider the man..let’s see how long that lasts. Then last week she said she now realises she shouldn’t have interfered in her sisters (Dina) relationship.
I bet it’s to do with tattle it’s made her realise just what a cow she’s been.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It really is turning,the blinkers are off,Penny has dropped that they are middle aged has beens, who are ripping people off and need to realise, its not a bloody reality show,but a load of tit every day .

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Where are they getting their information from because they spout a lot of misinformation and as we know, when anyone picks them up on it they are called trolls! I get the impression Mark and Nadia are reading from The Daily Mail. I had a look at their recent live I I notice they ramble on for over 30 minutes, Nadia looks miles away most of the time. I picked up on the fact Mark mentions Michelle uploads their thumbnails to their videos. So does that mean she also does most of his editing too? 🤔
I think they get a lot of their info from Maddie who sees the world as many 17 year olds do in an idealistic and often shallow way

• Haha
After watching nadia on loose women today they mention her u tube channell I am outraged they are unknowingly promoting her channell with out knowing what is going on on it .she just smiles thinking more subs to come .well I have had enough i have written a long e mail to loose women outlining all the things we dislike about what shes doing the immoral things she is doing with subs .the evidence that's all there to see and I questioned why she is promoting loose women on her channell yet she is blatantly acting in a manner I am sure loose women would not promote .if you go onto loose women and look up contacts there is an e mail add I wonder how many more of us would agree with me that loose women should be aware of her u tube content .

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It really is turning,the blinkers are off,Penny has dropped that they are middle aged has beens, who are ripping people off and need to realise, its not a bloody reality show,but a load of tit every day .
Makes u laugh on LW she was taking about conning people out of money..erm look at yourself Nadia you are doing exactly that

After watching nadia on loose women today they mention her u tube channell I am outraged they are unknowingly promoting her channell with out knowing what is going on on it .she just smiles thinking more subs to come .well I have had enough i have written a long e mail to loose women outlining all the things we dislike about what shes doing the immoral things she is doing with subs .the evidence that's all there to see and I questioned why she is promoting loose women on her channell yet she is blatantly acting in a manner I am sure loose women would not promote .if you go onto loose women and look up contacts there is an e mail add I wonder how many more of us would agree with me that loose women should be aware of her u tube content .
I am sure they are not allowed to promote at all, I remember Stacey said ages ago that she wasn't even allowed to wear her clothing line from Primark on the show because its seen as advertising.

She's previously mentioned on her vlog that someone complained to LW about her, I can't remember what it was for now but she was outraged. I agree with all your points, she might be freelance but she also represent ITV and LW so surely there must be a conflict of interest somewhere especially as many of her subs have been reeled in because of watching LW? Presenters have been told to resign over a tweet so how is she continuing to get away with exploiting people?! Id' never want anyone to loose their job but Mark and Nadia are charlatans and it's disturbing.

• Heart
Does ITV have standards of behaviour procedures to adhere to I wonder. She is very very unprofessional.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.