Nadia Sawalha #7 A liar's worst enemy is someone with a good memory

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no idea what they are saying to their family guests/members..but I have really good intuition about things..they have activated their subs to get on this site....just saying..Im not usually wrong..

You can think what you want , I came here for the same reason as you lot to slag them off
Then dont target one particular a poster with an opinion. We are all allowed our opinions. If you want to target anyone..target us all.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
You can think what you want , I came here for the same reason as you lot to slag them off
I did not come one here to slag them off..I really liked their initial content..it was fun and easy watching..now its all moaning and political and about money.

This guy is one of the most annoying people I've ever come across. He's always
acting the clown and is not at all funny. I feel for Kiki as I think she's a lovely sweet girl in I'm sorry to say it this very unpleasant family. As a woman and someone who takes a lot of pride in their appearance I really don't understand how unkempt and dirty looking Nadia is. I said it previously but it's time Nadia was taken off Loose Women. I don't think the show itself is too bad but when I see her on its a turn off.
Alright I apologise I didn't mean to cause offence
well said We
Ah Ha... Definitely an under cover sub.. They just gave the thumbs up....🀣🀣🀣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I dont agree..but when people put their entire life and existance out on public view for the whole world to see via the internet..they need to take the rough with the smooth..these chancers just want positive feedback. Life is not like that.

• Heart
I agree that's why i'm here, these threads have exploded in the past few months its good to see people actually realise now what they are truly like

why else do you think its called tattle life :p

Reactions: 5
And I’m Ulrika Jonsson! πŸ˜‚

Mark is a really unpleasant man. I have been watching old Nadia and Kaye videos and not only has the content deteriorated since he became involved, so has Nadia. He is controlling, narcissistic, embarrasses her on purpose, puts her down and he is actually very abusive towards her. She bought that house before she was with him and he has pretty much been funded by her. However much she annoys me, I have no idea why she stays with him.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I did not come one here to slag them off..I really liked their initial content..it was fun and easy watching..now its all moaning and political and about money.
I really liked their content as well. The change since Covid-19 is awful! It’s now about Mark, lies and money. And it is just politics, discussions about current events which are full of inaccuracies and stupidity.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
And I’m Ulrika Jonsson! πŸ˜‚

Mark is a really unpleasant man. I have been watching old Nadia and Kaye videos and not only has the content deteriorated since he became involved, so has Nadia. He is controlling, narcissistic, embarrasses her on purpose, puts her down and he is actually very abusive towards her. She bought that house before she was with him and he has pretty much been funded by her. However much she annoys me, I have no idea why she stays with him.
He hates women.he really does..a classic mysogonicst,, pardon my spelling.he treats his daughters like idiots and undermines his wife.,.who is funding his layabout lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
Let's get back to nitty and manky and stop trying to out each other as undercover subs or members of the sawalha/adderleys πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ (i always use the thumbs up and I'm not a sub)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Mark Adderley I know you read this site..you are a parasite you are using your wifes exposure to further your opinion..which no one wants to hear...and you are even worse for highlighting all her insecurities, a classic controlling personality. you are lucky your wife..is thick as pig tit and hasnt twigged on yet.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Dont @Quiltygirl you will be accused of being one of them.the great un washed. with lice.
😱 I think I would rather associate with Jack The Ripper than with the Manky Sadderleys. (shudders with revulsion).

Mark Adderley I know you read this site..you are a parasite you are using your wifes exposure to further your opinion..which no one wants to hear...and you are even worse for highlighting all her insecurities, a classic controlling personality. you are lucky your wife..is thick as pig tit and hasnt twigged on yet.
Bravo @Charlie-dog... Well said.... πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Reactions: 4
😱 I think I would rather associate with Jack The Ripper than with the Manky Sadderleys. (shudders with revulsion).

Someone has to say it..as it is true.

Nardiar if you can read Sawarlhar..see this..I am deeply kind..just like you..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
699F5814-6067-4631-8749-573C83EC2BC2.jpeg

If that’s not suspect then what is there’s 2 of them on here

Reactions: 1
I really hope Ulrika is the real Ulrika Johnson.

The Sadderadderlys have put their entire life on the internet their choice..when they lie constantly it will come back and bite hem on the arse..as we all can see now..they cant shut us all down who know they are fake.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.