Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Thanks for the new thread. Where do we start with the lies? There are so many to choose from.

16 years sober for M is definately a lie, as N said herself in the Kikigate vlog...remember that time when WE were pissed on the beach and Kiki nearly drowned. For someone who was a chronic alcoholic and heavy drug taker, I find it hard to believe he gets the same kick out of coffee. Plus he is so dirty and dishevelled all the time he looks very hungover nearly every day.

The lie that he is sober was further compounded on the latest HTSMSF when N commented Because You ARE an Alcoholic. She used the word are and not were, which he then corrected her but he looked very uncomfortable and his bottom lip pout came out for a while.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
I remember a while ago..when I thought N off the telly was nice..and her professional victim husband Mark was relateable..she suddenly said we are going for clickbait and cash because in her own words Every FUCKER is doing it..sums them all up

Did they not do a saturday night live thingy since lockdown started,dont see anything tonight .
Oh they are having a row.

• Wow
  • Angry

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Another loose woman crying depression & anxiety..so that’s now Denise,Nadia,Andrea & now carol..should this programme really be broadcast..when there giving non professional advice to people. Oh apart from Dr bloody Nadia who thinks she has everything that everybody else has & knows all cures
I am surprised they are all still alive after all the dramas, traumas, illnesses, life events that have happened to every single one of them. I know Carol has been seriously ill and suffered a bereavement so Lockdown will not have helped. I think LW is well past its prime and should be scrapped.

petalpetunia

Chatty Member
Where are they getting their information from because they spout a lot of misinformation and as we know, when anyone picks them up on it they are called trolls! I get the impression Mark and Nadia are reading from The Daily Mail. I had a look at their recent live I I notice they ramble on for over 30 minutes, Nadia looks miles away most of the time. I picked up on the fact Mark mentions Michelle uploads their thumbnails to their videos. So does that mean she also does most of his editing too? 🤔
I think they get a lot of their info from Maddie who sees the world as many 17 year olds do in an idealistic and often shallow way

• Haha

Sabbie

VIP Member
Let's face it: Anyone who went on that tour is sworn to secrecy if she didn't complete because of all the money she raised from her subs. And she raised money but couldn't be arsed to show anything from it to 'pay' them back for their generosity. That's not acceptable.

She barely speaks about it EVER, despite it being what I would think is quite a life changing event. There would be so many anecdotes to tell? Juicy content for a vlog reality show? Not convinced she even made it out of her sleeping bag the second morning. She looks too sheepish when it's brought up. It's the same look she had on her face when she pretended to know what Pi is. Dumbass. :LOL:

GlitterKnickers

I said I'd post what the psychiatrist on our team where I volunteer said in response to some vlogs I asked him to browse as he like me is fascinated by people and their behaviour. He can obviously only comment in a generalised way.

Psyc - Firstly he said that someone with such clinical depression and anxiety would really really struggle, to not only commit to a daily show, but would be highly unlikely to perform in, and produce a daily vlog every day for several months without many absences due to the effects of their clinical depression and anxiety.

NotSUBmissive - Marks presence in the vlogs has been a constant since day one and his daily actions of constantly performing and being present, this does not correspond with his words when he repeatedly says he's struggling with his mental health.

Psyc - Regarding a person refusing to take medication, he said that waiting for depression to simply pass can be harmful for a number of reasons. For one, depression that goes untreated may become more severe and can lead to other serious health conditions. He also said it can take the trying of a variety of medications to find the right one that works best. A person would have to engage with their gp and mental health services to do this.

Psyc - He also said, if a person refused medication, there are psychotherapies that are as effective, so medication may not be the only option.

NotSUBmissive - Mark said he tried one medication and decided it wasn't for him and stopped it. Mark has never said he's had CBT for depression, only for alcohol yrs ago.

Psyc - Getting a diagnosis for bipolar disorder can be complicated because it’s difficult to recognize hypomania or mania in oneself, however video evidence of any behaviour could really help with a diagnosis.

NotSUBmissive - I've printed what my colleague said to me, I think his opinions are very interesting, especially about bipolar 😂.
Aren't humans beings fascinating!

Mark is happy to moan about his mental health constantly but does not seem bothered in anyway to deal with it or help himself. In my opinion it's a very selfish man who puts his family through his alleged daily mood swings etc but refuses to get help to help himself! Especially when there is so much help out there. They refer everyone else to help themselves but fail to get help themselves. It's not good enough in this day and age to constantly tell the world you suffer so badly with your mental health but to also choose to do nothing about it.

Buying 4 huge bulky items in a house that has hardly any storage is ridiculous, with all of the sweating, unwashing, dogs and food spillages the oodies with stink in the very near future 🙁🤢😳
The dogs will be lying all over them on the sofas too, whilst eating their oesophaguses.

• Sick
  • Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
She would never be allowed to be a samaritan!!! She gossips too much, she cannot just listen without passing judgment, she's loud, she's very opinionated, and if she ever dis become a samaritan, she'd give it up the moment they told her she couldn't broadcast it all over social media. It's all about the money with kind old Nadia!!!

I fact that's my suggestion for the new title... Singing... 🎶 🎶 🎶
"it's all about the money money money"

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
When she's on the phone talking about her availability. It's only to chav mags that want her to talk about her menopause, her miscarriage, her adhd,her home schooled genius daughters . What's it like Nadia to be married to a narc, ex alcholic basket case? I can't get through a live, they look like tramps. Him with his sixteenth coffee of the day in a toy cup. Why don't they buy decent expresso cups. Her telling us 'we've done our exercise'. Then the leftie preaching starts. Him dominating the whole convo. Keeps dropping 'when I was at uni'. Yes but you can't iron a fecking shirt. Bet they didn't stick up for the police being attacked in today's paper.

• Heart
  • Sad

Annother

Chatty Member
It may not be against the rules to accept cash on live chat, but it’s not ethical in any way.
I don’t agree with the members area, but if people want to join an area and pay £1.99 to do so, I guess that’s their choice to do so. However these donations are different, in my opinion. There often seems to be some kind of present or charity donation implied by Nadia and Mark. Am I right in thinking that last time they were getting lots of donations the NHS choir was implied?
They are also not thanking people verbally so as to not draw any attention to it.
They should turn the function OFF and ask the subs to instead donate to charities. These are wealthy people!! She is a presenter for ITV!!
Totally agree,the £1.99 is upto subs,but to ask for donations ,is a whole different ball game ,and very unfair on people who worship them and dont want to upset them,its wrong on so many levels

Reactions: 11

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Surely if thry were expert enough to be writing a book on home schooling they'd have jumped at the opportunity to help millions of parents who were forced into home education with coronavirus, similar to Joe wicks who gave free PE lessons. It would have got them thousands of new subscribers. The fact they didn't Says to me they are crap at home schooling and are writing a book as actions would have spoken louder than words 🤔💩😂
Yep I mentioned a few days ago, they would be Performance Parenting their arses off and never shutting up about how to do it.

Considering N says she thinks 2 hours a week is enough it is going to be a very short book. Chapter One Homeschooling, we don't really do it, it's not as if our kids are going to be doctors or anything. Chapter Two if they don't feel like doing it we all watch TV instead. The End.

We will never get an answer to that one. Just like we will never ever see footage of her trekking the Himalayas... Smoke and Mirrors.
Disappeared from the Go Fund Me site...they haven't vlogged themselves being deeply kind showing a receipt to the Save the Children charity, so who knows.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
New Thread title...Confessions of a Modern Parent, we have not emotionally developed since we were teens. We skin up and ask our subs for pocket money.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
You're only allowed to write hateful things. Anything vaguely positive will have you being accused of being one of them .....been there 🤣👍👍
Ohh come on now play fair not EVERYTHING is hateful I’d say TRUTHFUL is a better description. After all, we are discussing one of the most unpleasant z list celebs to ever grace our screens. A person with the most disgusting personal habits who chooses to happily live in a pig sty. A person who thinks she’s so high and mighty who goes around preaching kindness to the rest of us whilst she herself goes through life upsetting people interfering in other people’s lives, falling out with people whilst all the time telling tell lie after lie after lie.
The only thing that IS hateful is Nadia Sawalhahahaha....

why on earth do they think anyone is interseted in this shit? all these fake headlines will soon come to an end as no one is interested in her and im sure lots of people dont know who she is

didnt someone find that she had another account?

yes and Kaye did a clip with her on insta when she got back and seemed to be 'comforting' N saying my little mountain goat is back, but didnt go into any detail and if she had completed fully Im sure she would have gone on and on about it on LW and also on YT, she wouldnt be able to help her self. they probbaly got a trolley and pushed her in it for the last day? If she did complete it, it was with the help of others, -carried her on a stretcher??? also she was moaning before she went and it was obvs she regretted signing up for it
😆 They probably got a trolly and pushed her in it 😆

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
So on a "kids" cookery show at around 3:54 Mark feels the need to say "if you ever cut a chilli remember not to touch your willy".
Creep.

• Sick
  • Wow

Jax04

Chatty Member
I agree some things amiss with regards to the trek 🤔 she defo went, and she defo took part, wether she finished or not i dont know....what i do know (from the small amount that they have shown) is that she hated every minute, coudnt cope, cried and moaned and made a drama out of every little thing, im guessing the footage is shite and puts her in a v bad light, looks like she didnt really get on with any of the other celebs either...which is probs embarrassing for a star like nitty 😉

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
I haven't watched the live today but just scanned the comments did he really announce he's washed his hair?! Ffs....

• Haha
  • Wow

Quiltygirl

@Quiltygirl Looks like they have had a wash! His hair looks clean for once.
No. They were saying the other day about how he never washes his hair. He just rinses it in the shower as he’s afraid of it falling out more if he uses shampoo. Proof of him being a soap dodger. He’s scared of the bubbles.😹😹😹. But what’s her excuse? 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow