Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach_O

I've just watched it on the back of your comment. I am shocked. I just can't believe how ignorant the pair of them are - Mark was worse but even Nadia didn't fully get it. My friend is a single mum, she's a single mum because her husband died and then she was made redundant so that's why she on benefits at the moment - her kid gets free school meals etc. She certainly isn't buying luxuries and I've seen what's she had to go through. In fact at the moment I'm too pissed off to write anymore on the matter apart from Mark and Nadia make me sick.
I wondered if I was being to sensitive - after 92 days shielding anything can set you off 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ thank you for responding I’m glad it’s not just me who felt that way.

Reactions: 13

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Hmm...just picked up on something they were asked if Maddie did her GSCE's, he said no she has not taken any. This begs the question, WHY? if they are such advocates of home-schooling, why has their child no qualifications whatsoever? Also how can they write a book on home-schooling when there is no positive outcome for the child. Apart from cash to line their own pockets from the commission from the book.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

tomtomclub

VIP Member
He was off the scale tonight with his childish behaviour and lewd comments. I‘ve said it before but I wonder what her colleagues at LW must think if they watch. They are beyond embarrassing. And as for the singing 🤦‍♀️
omg! just skimmed through could not watch it all as he is unbearable - no wonder he cant sleep, he is as high as a kite, his behaviour/personality is
out of control, why M&K think he is a cool dad - makes me wonder what otther 'dads' they know!, he is an serious embaressment to his whole family, he is not funny and has the humour of a 5 year old. I really do not know how N puts up with him i would have punched him if he had done that to me with the banana - he is abusive, rude, childish, vain, silly, immature, controlling, cruel & the fact they put the content out on the channel really does beggar belief, they will come to regret this in time, of that Im sure, meanwhile who the hell would employ him as a producer, he comes across as a perv. What a silly twat he is -

Literally, within 1 minute of going live, M says 'at least my arse hole isn't hairy'.
omg! just skimmed through could not watch it all as he is unbearable - no wonder he cant sleep, he is as high as a kite, his behaviour/personality is
out of control, why M&K think he is a cool dad - makes me wonder what otther 'dads' they know!, he is an serious embaressment to his whole family, he is not funny and has the humour of a 5 year old. I really do not know how N puts up with him i would have punched him if he had done that to me with the banana - he is abusive, rude, childish, vain, silly, immature, controlling, cruel & the fact they put the content out on the channel really does beggar belief, they will come to regret this in time, of that Im sure, meanwhile who the hell would employ him as a producer, he comes across as a perv. What a silly twat he is -
IDIOT MAN!

Someone has commented on YT suggesting he takes Ritalin! which i agree with as he is hyper manic at the start of that live

Last edited:
  • Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
Oh please. "pedalling fictions" :rolleyes: 🤣

Anyone typed in "screening" to see what autocarrot comes up with? Mine is "screwing" :LOL:, but not bloody "skinning". Maanky....your pants are on fire. 🔥

• Haha
  • Heart

Annother

Chatty Member
M filming N in her bra,and her going ,oh dont put that in the vlog,all the while she thinking ,do it do it ,she always went on about attracting weirdos, yet there she is stripping off for the camera ,him zooming in on her tits,like a horny school boy ,their audience is predominantly female ,who really dont want to see her fucking cleavage in every bloody vlog,god they get on my goat

• Sick
  • Wow

No one

VIP Member
I would be embarrassed to put that cookery one up🙄he started saying f ing this f ing that she said u cant say that blah blah blah. So he started saying poo poo bum bum surely I can say that..pathetic is all I can think of..the state of it⬇Somebody in the live chat said Hi Nadia still done no housework🤣
AB66EC56-D34E-4B06-813B-8BB01BB74704.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
If the submissives come, let them come... Anyone who starts trying to divide and conquer us needs to be ignored completely. It's inevitable they'll come and try to put doubt in our heads. We're here to discuss the lying duplicitous filthy money grabbing duo Nitty and Manky. Ignore anyone who raises your suspicion I say, eventually they'll realise what we are saying is correct and will come round to our way of thinking 😊😜😊

Reactions: 12

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
They don't live far from the station but Mark will always drive into London, apparently he has a special place to park. 😂 He probably claims back the congestion charge and the parking fees. He claims to know London really well but I too have always wondered why he doesn't use the back streets.

I feel disgusted by them and the way they get away with manipulating their subs; I say it time and time again but I find it quite scary the way they gaslight and brainwash them knowing damn well a massive number of their subs are housebound, vulnerable and suffer from mental illness etc. They have really honed in on a certain type of person and it makes me feel sick that there doesn't seem to be any accountability for what they are doing.
Now Mark has even tried to scare his viewers by calling subs trolls for having a different opinion and that he "knows who they are!". He needs calling out on that one - I wish someone would break it to the idiot that that he doesn't hold a superpower which gives him inside information on subs!
You are so right. And him saying he knows who you are is like a threat he thinks it’ll scare people. But how dumb is he if he thinks the ‘trolls” (us) are going to give a flying fig. The vulnerable ones aren’t the ones “trolling” them it’s the ones who see through them the ones that know when someone’s trying to take the piss out of people.

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Interesting that kikis Instagram account has gone down from 9000 + followers to 1700 and her posts have gone to 0 and her account is now locked. Terrible parents that dont monitor their 12yr olds account to the state it got to. They've only fobe something because we've highlighted it as both parents were followers of hers and could see what was going on

Attachments

• Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
If Nardiar Sarwarlarh orff the telly completed that trek they would have been hawking the footage forever and a day to Hello and Heat magazine and the Sun.total bullshit..she thinks we are all as stupid as she is.

How d’you know she completed it?
I doubt it ever happened..she would have been back clapping herself forever if she achieved it..

If Nardiar Sarwarlarh orff the telly completed that trek they would have been hawking the footage forever and a day to Hello and Heat magazine and the Sun.total bullshit..she thinks we are all as stupid as she is.

I doubt it ever happened..she would have been back clapping herself forever if she achieved it..
I am a keen walker I average 300km a month..just normal for me..I thinkI would have struggled with the altitude aspect of that hike..as not used to it..she is only used to getting out of bed..skipping a shower.going downstairs and repeated walks to the fridge..not the same..

Another devoted sub👅
I am not a devoted sub..

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I haven't watched the latest vlog however, I read the comments. A sub outs them and mentions that they keep saying they've not had any takeaways during the lockdown? I'm wondering if either Nadia doesn't know what Mark puts in the vlog or she forgets what she's shown or what's she said or eaten because having Dominoes pizza, Crispy Creams, Sushi, McDonald's, gifted cookies, KFC is not a family that hasn't had a single takeaway during the lockdown. Their constant lies are out of control. If she wants to convince herself she has lost weight fine, but her swinging bingo wings are not convincing me.

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
He was pissed off, sweating and distracted because there were something happening with the thumbs up and down. When he noticed he then started behaving like a petulant child and starts asking everyone to thumbs up, talks about trolls and storms off to the garden claiming to be hot when infact he was sweating with rage. Looks like he was frantically messaging Michelle. Nadia claims they apparently don't make much at all from their podcasts. They are sponsored by them, probably paid for a certain number of podcasts. These two are driven by money, there is no way they are doing podcasts as a free hobby!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Behave😂those kids are barely educated..museums,theatres & art galleries is on his agenda because that’s what he wants
Their children have totally no life skills at all. It is shocking really how they treat their children. They have not allowed them to emotionally develop everything in that household is drama and chaos.

View attachment 150058
Underage drinking creating such a good impression for the Sadderleys agent
Can we really see this..have we imagined it..did Maddie really put this on her page..or are we all seeing things..and its a typo...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Villanelly

VIP Member
Never talk about weight, hey? She must have forgotten the live weekly weigh ins they did at the start of 2019. :rolleyes:

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She kept rolling her eyes when talking about being confident (30minutes onwards)& how that’s everything to her & Manky doesn’t see any faults in her & finds her sexy🤮she then said I might be a bit low hanging🤮
Come on Nardia I’m trying to eat my dinner..didn’t really want to know your bits are hanging out🤢
Anyone else think it’s become the Nitty show
If Mark doesn't see any "faults" why did he say something horrible about the mole on neck, during a LIVE!!! And why does he always find the most unflattering photos of her to post? Why did he keep zooming in on her grey roots? Why did he keep zooming in on all her lumps and bumps in a vlog when she was wearing shorts? He has called her Ken Dodd numerous times. He's an arsehole and she is deluded.

• Haha
  • Heart
oh god, they are asking the subs on the live to volunteer to do questions for the quiz tonight! Apparently they have no time to do themselves!!!

• Wow
  • Sick

Ulrika

Chatty Member
They do have so many takeaways. McDonalds was always a regular. The fried chicken shop near them. When they go out to eat, it's almost always to a chain. Nitty is supposed to be such a foodie. But she's not fussy about what she eats. They had sushi on their anniversary. (God did they milk that for freebies). I can't stand watching her talk and eat. Don't get me started on their Krispy Kreme addiction. They had that massive hamper of fresh food delivered yet never made any healthy meals. I would rather buy a mackerel pate from Waitrose than use her recipe. They announce Nanny Di's birthday in advance so that they get sent stuff and views. He's using his own mother to get attention. Nitty is doing the Five Guys for her. How dare she go on about health and eat such a junk diet.
And she is meant to be scared of eating takeaways because of Covid-19. She said she would have to put one in the oven for a while before she ate it to make sure it was safe. The sushi must have been nice then!

• Haha
  • Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Manipulation is their main hobby...
He's accused of drinking so he does a big talk on being sober for 16yrs..
They are accused of smoking cannabis and suddenly they do a podcast on cannabis..
Both done to manipulate ppl into believing they're goody two shoes

More manipulating comes with them
Begging for thumbs up
Begging for podcast votes

Money must be at the root of alot of the manipulation as desperate times call for desperate measures 🤔

Feska

VIP Member
He’s been reading here hasn’t he?! He knows we all think his hair is dirty so he is saying he rarely washes his hair because he believes that washing it too often is bad for it to make an excuse and to make him feel justified. He needs to feel that he is right and we are all trolls.
They must apply the same thinking to washing the floor because it’s absolutely filthy. How they live like that I don’t know. Do we ever see them doing any laundry? Does Nitty ever wash her hands when she’s cooking and constantly touching her hair? 🤢

• Wow
  • Sick