Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

No one

VIP Member
We all know they smoke weed as maddie blantley posts pictures of herself. His eyes always look dilated as tho he’s stoned🥺

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I'm quite liking how frequently Mark drops things into the coffee moaning or night shift live he's read on here. Referring to himself as manky or scruffy or calling Nads rough or not infested.
HI MARK!👋

• Haha
  • Heart

Hot hot

VIP Member
I was on theres untill I realised it was money grabbing I came out of it they seem to have there favourites think they need to grow up acting like kids the mess everywhere I was shocked clothes in floor no proper wardrobes no il never watch another

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Why are they doing lives so late? Mark said his analytics showed he had some viewers from America. It will be the late afternoon now in some parts of America. So I take this is why the lives are so late?! Di looks exhusted. Mark is so selfish.

• Sad

missmickey

VIP Member
this is mad 😮😮 these people....I genuinely have no words
This is seriously disturbing - and I don't mean Maddie's song, I had to watch in silence.
I thought there was something wrong with me when I was watching them regularly last year.

These people are not well. If my boyfriend or even my own mother started coming out with this emotionally dependent madness, alarm bells would ring.

• Wow

Ulrika

Chatty Member
I did not come one here to slag them off..I really liked their initial content..it was fun and easy watching..now its all moaning and political and about money.
I really liked their content as well. The change since Covid-19 is awful! It’s now about Mark, lies and money. And it is just politics, discussions about current events which are full of inaccuracies and stupidity.

• Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Haa Haa Haa.. click on a thumbs up and kill a troll...coming from deeply kind people...apparently it makes trolls run for cover..ping ping ping ping...we have really rattled them.. Im going to watch a little bit more..its amusing.

Annother

Chatty Member
I’m still so angry that they have turned super chat back on. This morning she was pretending to show empathy with people who have lost or are losing their jobs because of Covid-19 and yet he and Mark are happily taking money off vulnerable people. And this is vulnerable people because the two of them advertise themselves as mental health advocates and friends of the lonely and these people attach themselves to them and throw money way at them. They have money! They may not have the money they want, but they have more than most people. They get unlimited Ocado deliveries, multiple Amazon deliveries, almost daily plant deliveries for the garden, the list goes on. Yet they take money off people who do it to get a shout out and to feel less lonely. It makes me sick! I wish there was a way to stop this.
I totally agree ,they have no shame ,no morals,they wear jumpers saying,be kind,they need to practice what they preach,taking money off complete strangers ,who might not have much themselves,is beyond belief,I'm so shocked by it ,really rips my knitting .

• Angry

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
I also feel for Marks other girls, if he wanted to strengthen his relationship with them vlogging and posting endless photos on insta with Maddie and Kiki doesn't help. I understand the other two are older but I wonder if it's a bit like rubbing salt in wounds for them?

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
The whole family are rank even the girls with the strange clothes they wear, homeless people on the streets are better dressed than maddie. As for nanny di she had stains all over her top on saturday and still had it on today 2 days later guess it will get turned the other way around and inside out before it finally gets washed. The subs should be donating cleaning products and toiletries to them or they could even beg a few freebies, anyone remember the video of the bathroom covered in black mould?

• Sick
  • Haha

Patsy

Chatty Member
Apparently all of the thumbs up they are asking for is killing the trolls. Every Tattler get on YT and click thumbs down now!!

Trolls got a mention already, click thumbs up to kill the trolls 🙄
Lol I just posted this too!

Last edited:
  • Haha

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
There is a sub called McDonalds Farmer, on their YouTube page, going through negative comment and demanding answers as to why we don’t like the Sadderleys. Anyone fancy putting him right?

View attachment 152988
Rosie Russell just saying it how it is. An honest sum up of the Sadderleys. McDonalds Farmer is a very disturbed person policing their channel.

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
So did they read on here, and change the recipe from chocolate crispy cakes to the golden child's prawns, cooked in a gallon of oil!
Nitty looks like Yasser Arafat today. As for that perv he looks like he's escaped from a high security mental hospital. What a greasy dirty looking tramp he is. Nanny Di's legged it. They only use her for the vlogs.
I think the YT cookies or whatever are laughing in my face. After watching 5 mins of sweaty M twitching last night and the GNorton interview with Julia, look at what came up on my suggested viewing. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
They really really really want to be on the celebrity one. Nadia has asked Gogglebox directly if her family can be on it, they’ve said no thank you. Meanwhile Ruth and Eamonn and Stacey and Joe are on it at the moment 😁
The ironic thing is if she had a different husband they’d probably let her on there 🤣 He’s an absolute nightmare, total fame seeking hoe!

missmickey

VIP Member
They're bloody awful ,plus they're more a winter thing not middle of summer 🤷‍♀️

It all comes down to laziness,them being home schooled suits M And N,they dont have to do school runs,a few wee trips to a museum or a running track, is how they home school
What would M do if any of his daughters dared express an interest that didn't interest him / where there was limited learning to do done via the medium of film?

Why does Kiki look utterly bored during family film reviews?

After reading the comments on here about last nights live I needed to have a look. I was also looking at the comments. Someone said that it looks like something was edited out around the 3:50 minute point - and it does! Did anyone watch ‘live’ and know what they have taken out? It was around the time Mark was saying Nadia needed a wash 🙄

• Wow

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
Didn’t do well tonight only conned the people out of £15🙄
The last bit of the live shows they read here..nanny Di will be here tomorrow night oh we can hug blah blah blah & she then said she can even lick the floor. It’s so f ing brandom? Watch the last minute of the live!

How cringing🙈

View attachment 152796View attachment 152794
They were literally begging she asked on live chat who follows her & to type your answer then the same for Manky but she added in the end of his people might get the spelling of your surname wrong😆
They slyly read out the money comment so u literally couldn’t hear them but didn’t mention the money that was given

Somebody wrote on chat why are people giving money..have I missed something..
Didn’t read that comment out either..
In case your worried Zoe the super fan is taking time out🤣
They obviously wanted that takeaway paid for tonight. They should feel ashamed of themselves.

• Angry