Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
They are broke...fact😂
Not that I would ever laugh at anyone facing real financial difficulties but these two do need outing from time to time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
I would be very very surprised if any kids actually tune in to watch these two pair of clowns. I suspect Mums might be super fans and makes the kids watch it with them. Kids do not relate to fat, sweaty, unfunny ,middle aged wannabees jumping around their kitchen. If kids want to watch cooking shows, it would probably be ones like Jamie's little boy who cooks meals for the family, not Nitty Nads.

• Heart
  • Haha

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
My family is skint..due covid ..no begging in our house. no idea when we can go back to work either..yet again..no begging in our house.

• Heart

Notsotypical

Chatty Member
Let's get back to nitty and manky and stop trying to out each other as undercover subs or members of the sawalha/adderleys 😁👍👍👍👍👍 (i always use the thumbs up and I'm not a sub)

• Heart
  • Haha

Quiltygirl

shes mentioned she is a big fan of the show and obvs was hoping to get a part, it seems to be full of actors from the north/manchester - Denise lives in WIlmslow which is near to Manc and she knows all the actrs from her coronation street/waterloo road days
she must be fuming she didnt get offered a part. It has to be filmed in your own home as its a lockdown series so they would have to be organised and the house kept in order to fit in with the scenes. Denise also uses her own clothes as she post on instagram about it. Nitty wouldnt be able to fit in the scenes as they are on YT all the time & I bet Manky man wouldn't let her do it
I wouldn’t have thought she would even have been considered for the part. She’s not a very good actor. In fact I can’t think of anything she is good at. Oh yeah. Lying and talking shit.💩💩💩

• Haha

missmickey

VIP Member
yes he cant move on from hi s 'Soho' days can he - what a chaotic man he is - so many ohers have given up drink and got on with their lives ploughingtheir energy into loving life more rather than constantly grieving for it - why doent he ust get on with his family life and get some therpay to mvoe away from his self centred self
Why doesn't he get a job?

View attachment 151375
There's something 🐟🐟🐟 going on alright! 🤣🤣
She.
Dropped.
Out.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
They must apply the same thinking to washing the floor because it’s absolutely filthy. How they live like that I don’t know. Do we ever see them doing any laundry? Does Nitty ever wash her hands when she’s cooking and constantly touching her hair? 🤢
The floor is filthy that's why Nadia's feet are always dry and dirty.
You have a point we never see them washing clothes, never hear the washing machine running, never see piles of clean clothes waiting to be put away, they have a garden but don't hang out washing. I remember in an early vlog Mark mentioning that when they wash their clothes they forget about them in the washing machine for days so they smell...Nadia said Mark just puts them in bags wet. How did Nadia cope with school uniforms when the girls were at school?! I bet she got Pat to do it all.

• Wow
  • Sick

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
Trolls because most of their followers don't agree with them that leaving a child in a room alone is okay. They can't accept other people's opinion or views.
I get that but he said when they mention maddie mccann it brings the trolls out. Which trolls? If he's talking about us we are already here we don't need him talking about maddie to say what we think about him he's just a vile specimen, sweaty thicko and while I'm on one what did they do with all the 'charity' money they collected. Still taking money tonight their subs are so damn thick..

• Sad
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
McDonald's Farmer is a troll in disguise I am surprised Mark hasn't realised that yet.

Look at the adverts...how is this anyway meditative?
Screenshot_20200613-140752_YouTube.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Just skipped to the free school meals part, I did chuckle at how uncomfortable Mark looked when Nadia was saying how some women with children might have had a fella who just left them high and dry....
Yes probably talking about his ex wife.

There's no way they match the donations, they are too disorganised to ever get that sorted out. We still don't know if the NSPCC ever received that money, I can't remember how much the subs donated in the end but I'm sure it was over 3K. They initially said they were going to match that too.

• Wow

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
When I joined this group I remember it was on page 3 of the trending list on the top left hand side of the page, after pressing the 3 lines. This thread is now half way up page 1!!!! Me thinks their behaviour is getting out of control... Liars liars bums on fire 🔥

• Haha

Patsy

Chatty Member
He’s been reading here hasn’t he?! He knows we all think his hair is dirty so he is saying he rarely washes his hair because he believes that washing it too often is bad for it to make an excuse and to make him feel justified. He needs to feel that he is right and we are all trolls.
Does he think he’s ‘won’ or something when he does this? I actually love it when he says/does something related to what we only discuss. It means that you read here Mark and get wound up by our honesty 😁 hi 👋

GlitterKnickers

It just shows how being with the wrong partner damages all aspects of your life. I loved N back in the 2018 vlogs, but do feel she has been 'corrupted' by M, and her children are so disrespectful to her. They copy their dad in the bullying of her, and sometimes she looks close to tears. My mum would have turned around and given me what for if I'd dared!

Jax04

Chatty Member
Last nights live was horrendous 😳 hes just a massive fuckwit, imagine having that idiot as an husband 🤦‍♀️ Theres no wonder hes got no mates, it must massively put a strain on nittys friendships with other couples, cos theresno way she can have him round them. There was/is a comment from a sub saying that mark was clearly punishing nitty after there earlier row.....do ppl not see how abusive that is? Hes just awful, she was clearly pissed off with him but has learnt to laugh along for an easier life, i think he is horrendously verbally abusive in arguments.

We need a new thread guys!!