Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
I believe I’ve come across most types of personalities in my life but these two take the biscuit for being the most phoney scheming patronising hypocritical people I’ve come across. I know we’re judging them based on what we see in vlogs and not real life as such but nevertheless..When she said today that they have the most amazing followers and he then said I’ll go one step further and say you’re my best friends I didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. Of course WE all know it’s a load of bollocks but their followers won’t and he knows that. The lengths they will go to to keep the poor sods watching them is shameful. What they’re doing is taking advantage of these people and using them for their own gain.
Also, I’ve lost count of the times she’ll start off a story with ALL my friends then mentions one name usually Lisa🙄 She did it recently on LW discussing whatever and said LOTS of my friends then quickly realised and changed it to a couple of friends.
How much longer is this woman going to get away with talking shit...and getting paid for talking shit😡

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Annother

Chatty Member
Him doing that proves we’re getting to him. If he had any sense he wouldn’t take the bait..whether we’re right or wrong.
That's a good point,he cant help himself, he always has to make references to the things said on here.He takes the bait far to easily,which makes it more fun for us 😁

oh god, they are asking the subs on the live to volunteer to do questions for the quiz tonight! Apparently they have no time to do themselves!!!
Wtf do they do all day ,scratch,beg for freebies,scratch again,sloth about,why cant they're crazy followers see ,they are lazy bastards .

• Haha

whatamess123

VIP Member
No idea I don’t listen to them!! I saw picture/title on Instagram

A few comments from nittys live this morning!View attachment 152723View attachment 152724
This is just plain embarrasing!How can she face her family/friends?Go on LW and know they all know she`s accepting money from people watching their vlogs.People who DON`T have gifts sent to them ,DON`T have the luxury of a chauffeur driven car to work.Decent people ,who obviously she has brainwashed into feeling sorry for them! Seriously?You shopped at Selfriges before last Christmas ,You received gifts for your girls from a well known singer .They and YOU want for nothing.I have second hand embarrassment for them! I`d scrub toilets before i begged for cash from somebody.Harfly goes with the (Nadia sawahla off the telly) image does it?....MInd ,neither does the state of that house ,and them.. :rolleyes:

• Angry

No one

VIP Member
It really is turning,the blinkers are off,Penny has dropped that they are middle aged has beens, who are ripping people off and need to realise, its not a bloody reality show,but a load of shit every day .
Makes u laugh on LW she was taking about conning people out of money..erm look at yourself Nadia you are doing exactly that

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
So first, when caught out on the drinking lie, he said it was a conspiracy theory. Now second, caught out on the Skinning Post, he said Stop Pedalling Fictions!

Paranoia is a huge side effect of smoking weed. I wonder what the next excuse will be. Notice how everything he always turns it around to make out the other person is the liar.

There must be some method in their madness,for all the crap cooking vlogs they make of cakes and cookies...yes...we have guessed it...

The special ingredient that makes everything she bakes taste Gorgeous!!!! Cannabis cookies disguised as peanut butter and chocolate. They get the Munchies from their Munchies!

It must drive him nuts he can't delete comments on here!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
Has anyone tried listening to their cannaBUS podcast? I just went to have a nose, he begs (again) the listeners to stick with it until the end. The podcast is over 1 HOUR long. :sleep::sleep::sleep: The ads are long too. I only lasted a few minutes, whenever they talk about any subject now I just think they are lying. They have no credibility. I wonder what the reviews are like I can't view them.

• Wow

Rach_O

I’ll leave this here before it gets deleted 😂
C523ED27-A8F7-4E00-9F8B-B265EBEA52BA.png

Title suggestion - Out of touch and looking rough!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

lalalanded

VIP Member
The ever eloquent Nadia Sawalha once said something like "it's not like our kids are going to be doctors" or words to that effect. They've given those children a really poor start in life. They have no life skills, no routine, no core skills. It's a shame their parents didn't have more faith in them. Here's hoping they make better choices when they are adults as it's never too late to learn. I'm absolutely sure they will resent their missed opportunities when they realise it for themselves
I do remember her saying that as if that justifies them not going to school. Most people don't become doctors though so I don't understand what her point was? Her kids are thick so there's no point in them going to school? I have a suspicion that they were probably struggling with the academic side of things so she yanked them out lest their feelings get hurt. But I'm of the firm belief that going to school is way more than academics. So they'll have the double whammy of no qualifications and no life skills either. I presume Nadia and Mark will push them into being youtubers or influencers and continue to move every life obstacle out of their way. Awful.

• Heart

Ulrika

Chatty Member
I think she should have mentioned Grenfell Tower this morning instead of her usual drivel. Oh but they don’t care do they, they only pretend to.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
I do remember her saying that as if that justifies them not going to school. Most people don't become doctors though so I don't understand what her point was? Her kids are thick so there's no point in them going to school? I have a suspicion that they were probably struggling with the academic side of things so she yanked them out lest their feelings get hurt. But I'm of the firm belief that going to school is way more than academics. So they'll have the double whammy of no qualifications and no life skills either. I presume Nadia and Mark will push them into being youtubers or influencers and continue to move every life obstacle out of their way. Awful.
I completely agree. I also think the school routine was impossible for the parents rather than the children so they yanked them out under the guise of our youngest is too anxious... School routine prepares children for the routine of life for "normal people". The Sawalha-Adderleys life is far from normal. 😂

Ulrika

Chatty Member
Skimmed through the playback of his live couldn't get to the end. Boring.
He received a £10 donation from Jordan. Mark didn't say thanks, but he did say any donations we receive we match and give to charity. I want to see proof of that!
Jordan has given them at least £20 this week already:oops:

So tonight he pulls down his pants to show his bum :rolleyes:
He addressed that this morning. He said of course it would be wrong to show anything else but he feels it is fine to show his “anus hole” and “butt” to both his wife and his friends on YouTube. He is the most vile and disgusting man!

• Sick
  • Wow

tomtomclub

VIP Member
How ironic, Nadia on Loose Women talking about vulnerable people being financially abused/conned out of their money. She's doing that very thing on her channel. She then plugs her youtube channel, Ruth just laughs when she mentions it. I've noticed the LW lock eyes with each other when Nadia starts talking crap.
she shouldnt be allowed to promote her channel on LW we should write to LW and say they are niehter qualified to give advise on mental health or financial abuse

• Heart

Sabbie

VIP Member
If Rosie Russell is someone who participates here that IS trolling and against member rules here. While I and all others are here to point our their faults and complain and have fun, I would never take it back to their site. We have a site here for that and this thread about them is not trolling them because they have to actually seek and read it. Yes, Mark, please learn the definition of TROLL.

I am not pointing fingers because I don’t follow enough, but please don’t actually troll because it gives them so much ammunition about Tattle.

And no, I am not trying to police what is said here. Have at it and say what you want, but I am saying that I personally do not agree with actual trolling of anyone and nor does this site.

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
She certainly didn’t train hard enough..it’s like when u train for the marathon u run more & more each day but she actually barely trained at all. Walking in Crystal Palace park isn’t really training
She used to get out of breath just walking round the park just days before the trek.
She should never have agreed to do it in the first place the stupid woman. She knew she was in no fit state anyone watching knew she wouldn’t put the time and effort into getting in shape..she’s absolutely hopeless at everything.
It was all about greed!

Last edited:

Mrsturnerreturns

VIP Member
When it was kaye and N,it was fun,you could see they were having fun aswell,then it suddenly stopped,their walk to work and thursday night shannanigans, M obviously wanted a bit of the action,and to be fair,it was fun at the beginning, now it's just awful,all about money,pushing and promoting everything, and you can see they're not having fun,it comes across in the rubbish they churn out every single day .
He is a cretin, I’m sure she would be much happier without him. He seems like a parasite who has no self worth whatsoever leaching off his semi famous wife, desperate to be relevant as well. Those poor kids must be mortified by him and by their disgusting house being constantly put out there.

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
What makes Manky think having his ugly mug take up ninety per cent of the screen, on his trailer review is a good look. The trailer is miniscule. No one's interested in him and his boring arse film chat. He will never get a film critics gig, as he is pompous and dull.
Nanny Di back looking shell shocked and dithery. Subs telling her she looks well. The woman looks like old man Steptoe. All puffy through bad diet and got knows what substances. Meanwhile Nadia looking more and more like Colonel Gaddafi, on the coffee moaning. Manky in the background looking through Tattle.

• Haha
  • Heart