Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
Skimmed through the playback of his live couldn't get to the end. Boring.
He received a £10 donation from Jordan. Mark didn't say thanks, but he did say any donations we receive we match and give to charity. I want to see proof of that!

• Angry
Reactions: 13

Annother

Chatty Member
I’ve been lurking on here for a little while, but this is my first post.
Why on earth are the subs giving them cash?
It’s completely unethical on so many levels.
This donating money thing is really annoying me,what is wrong with these people

• Angry
  • Sad

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
He's so cocky! He only replies to the comments that challenge them in some way! He ignores everyone else.

I wonder if he pays his £1.99 SUBSCRIPTION FEE as the little s next to his name means he's a subscriber to his own channel! What an absolute saddo! 😂

whatamess123

VIP Member
I wish I could "💗" this more than once. I cant believe how much junk food they encourage their kids to eat and how much they eat themselves. Almost every date night they've filmed they've gone to a pizza chain instead of a restaurant
I`d love Gordon Ramsay to turn up at Nadias` cafe chaos! He`d have her closed down in a heartbeat.I`m sure he`d have apoplexy!!

Nadia doesn’t like Nanny Di!
I`m sure you`re spot on ,and she tolerates her because she knows Di`s what gets most of their subs watching.Poor lady ,she`s used to her own routine now ,heaven only knows how she stands the noise ,let alone Nadia`s snide attempts at jokes aimed at her ,and ,who could watch their own son behaving like a 14 yr old boy,,( all sex ,no showers),She must rue the day she ever agreed to be involved in the vlogs.I`m embarrassed for her.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
They are the most juvenile adults I have ever come across, showing his ass and her tits at their age? It is supposed to be a family channel. I am convinced there is some sort of substance abuse going on with both of them.

• Sad
  • Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
They were taken out of school because SHE couldn’t cope with normal school routines. Like being able to provide your children with clean, washed and ironed uniforms, clean shoes, matching socks, clean P E kits. Getting up early and packed lunches. All too much for Nitty off the telly....
I'm glad it's not just me that thinks that Quilty Girl. She couldn't cope for toffee! School requires a little bit of routine. A little bit of love and care for your children, an ability to interact with other parents and not just tell them how fabulous you are. An ability to listen to the teacher and not try telling them your more intelligent than them. Mark and Nadia would get eaten alive by a normal school routine 😜

• Heart

Miss LDN

VIP Member
It seems that whatever we comment on here they have to react to, the latest being Nadia showing us her laundry room 🙄. What she we talk about and get them to do next? 🤣🤣🤣🤣
What I eat in a day. (It would be a complete lie). Clean the bathroom with me.( Nothing could prepare us for that). How I clean my bedsheets and make my bed. (The annual event). Cocaine. (See how they deny this one). My beauty routine. (Get into bed with a full face of slap, with a bar of choclit. Sleep). Books I am currently reading.(Take a Break chav mag).

• Haha
  • Heart

GlitterKnickers

@GlitterKnickers in their latest HTSMSO on being married for 18 years N clearly says he is a Workaholic she never sees him taking a rest or just doing nothing. Is her calling him a Workaholic another lie I wonder?
He may be working on projects, but does he ever earn a wage? Never heard them reference anything like that, he just seems to freeload off her. No wonder they panicked when lockdown started, the one and only income was stopped.

tomtomclub

VIP Member
I wondered if I was being to sensitive - after 92 days shielding anything can set you off 😂🤦🏻‍♀️ thank you for responding I’m glad it’s not just me who felt that way.
So many people in the lower income of hospitality have lost their jobs, this is why support is needed for them - but they dont see this as they dont venture out other than for jollies and dont know anyone who is struggling financially. People are losing their homes because of job losses - they are infuriating. Look how worried she was when LW went off air she knew her income would be down so started begging off vulnerable subs! thats how low their morals are

Mark is so out of touch. They live in their own bubble...I realised this even more so when they were trying to have discussions about BLM.

Hate watching their live stuff but reading the comments had a quick look. I didn't like what Mark said about kids and free school meals. A relative of mine is a school teacher and the things she has told me breaks my heart, there was a time she was even taking in breakfast for a few of the kids in her class. I dread to think what some kids have been going through during this lockdown. Mark if you are reading...you're an arsehole.
totally agree - hear the same thing from people i know who are teachers, teaching these days is more about being a carer than social worker than people trained to be - they are out of touch with people who are struggling and they call themselves lefties! pah ! clueless more like

• Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
A little bit of name calling tonight, the trolls, that would be us lot, are now morons. Now now manky that's not very nice and when it comes to being a moron you and itchy head should know all about that. Calm down boy go and have a vodka in your play room and tomorrow you can go into your garden & clean your filthy windowsills. sleep tight....

• Haha
  • Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Mark Adderley I know you read this site..you are a parasite you are using your wifes exposure to further your opinion..which no one wants to hear...and you are even worse for highlighting all her insecurities, a classic controlling personality. you are lucky your wife..is thick as pig shit and hasnt twigged on yet.

• Heart

Annother

Chatty Member
I get to about 57 seconds that’s long enough of looking as the grease ball & flea bag. I pause it & read the comments & of course thumbs down👎🏻👎🏻
That's why they've put the gardening watch shit up ,to increase the viewing figures ,not to help peoples mental health, cheeky f...ing bastards ,the money grabbing shits,pretending they care about the "subs" I knew they didnt ,but fuck me ,they are horrible greedy people ,who exploit people 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

No one

VIP Member
A comment from earlier u should start your own home schooling channel....well there won’t be much content on it🤣

9 ads in the live & 14 on the garden shite is that a sign of getting desperate?

• Haha
  • Wow

Bob503

They are clearly not thanking people for the donations, or even mentioning the donation at all in the hope that watched back, the viewer is unaware it’s going on. They are just quietly giving people the “shout out” that they are paying for and trying to keep as quiet as possible about it. They realise that a lot of people don’t actually watch live so they can get away with it.
It’s completely wrong in a moral sense.
If subs want to donate to causes it should be done through a Just Giving page, or directly to a charity.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I'm rubbish at thread names....but wouldn't mind seeing something about them taking money from people

They've gone to the dark side of youtube now. They've totally lost their way, doing all the secret stuff, glossing over their vlogs, they've started to be just another greedy content creator.

• Sad

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Hmmm just thinking about their racism and guilt about their white privilege. They clearly have an issue with the Chinese, and anyone remember their Berlin Travel vlog when they had a fit at Berlin Airport and N kept saying We Won the War. She was very vocal on that point. They don't appear to have much diversity in their life apart from a wanna be gangsta daughter.

• Wow
  • Haha

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
A sub recently on a live said she was having problems with her teenage daughter and wanted some advice. N said well you know I have an up n down relationship with my daughter. Really? They don’t set any rules out for her, she comes n goes as she pleases does what the hell she likes with M n N approval. Normally a teenager is a problem because they don’t get their own way. No such thing in the Sadderley household. Other than I’ve seen sweet sweet Maddie speaking like shit to her Mother in the vlogs from to time..if I’d ever spoken to my mother like that I dread to think what she’d have done but thankfully for me & her I had respect.

Miss LDN

VIP Member
Manky is very controlling. Desperate for the world to hear his wisdom. He has a chip on his shoulder. Rants and rants. He is not the intellectual he thinks he is, and Nitty is a thicko who forgets her own lies. These are people who have The Sun and The Daily Star delivered with all their other papers then believe everything they read. Someone is feeding the stories about her to the Mail etc. It could be Gleam. Her ego loves it. She has a face like a chewed up toffee. He's posted another drunk pic of her. Nasty.

• Wow
  • Heart