Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ulrika

Chatty Member
I just skimmed through last night‘s live and Nadia suggested Mark sounded like Richard Madeley. Mark then said he hoped not because Richard Madeley is an arsehole. So much for being kind! There are a lot of comments defending Richard Madeley.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

Patsy

Chatty Member
It seems that whatever we comment on here they have to react to, the latest being Nadia showing us her laundry room 🙄. What she we talk about and get them to do next? 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Annother

Chatty Member
They have got to number one on the family podcast list because of their cheating by getting subs to make up extra accounts to vote for them more than once.
FFS how bloody desperate are these people ,they are liars,manipulators,sad bastards,money grabbing shits

• Angry

Jax04

Chatty Member
God theyre so cringe 🙈 just obsessed with social media and plugging themselves endlessly, manky desperately begging ppl to follow him on insta, such a massive saddo.

Theyre too obsessed with themselves and socials to bother with boring stuff like cleaning. Much rather have a camera in their hands than a mop, cleaning is beneath them.
Theres a spiders web in the kitchen that manky has decided to leave to see how big it gets 🤢 theyl be rats running round soon 🙈 filthy lazy dirty bastards.

Why is she saying cannabus? God shes so thick, theres no wonder manky homed in on her all those yrs ago, such an easy target for a manipulative narc like him.

Manky is very agitated in last nights live, restless and not as engaged as usual....wonder whats up? Are ‘the trolls’ aka ‘the truthtellers’ really getting to him that much? Or is he going cold turkey from something? 😉 his mental health is all over the place, his obsessive addiction to yt is going to be his downfall....and tbh itl serve him right!
I see he cheered up abit at the end, once he could talk about himself and his ‘sobriety’, he just loves wallowing and been a victim droning on about demons......move on manky! Get a grip and get a life! saddo.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow

missmickey

VIP Member
I’m a Samaritan and they wouldn’t have her. She wouldn’t get through the interview.
And before the interview ...

Here are the basic 4 qualities you would need if you are thinking of becoming a Samaritan. You must be able to:
  • Encourage people to tell their own story giving them as much time as they need.
  • Resist offering advice but be able to offer emotional and confidential support.
  • Be open-minded and willing to look at alternative viewpoints, in spite of any religious or political beliefs you may hold.
  • Refrain from being intrusive. It’s okay to gently question, but you need to do that tactfully.
Oh and has anyone told her its voluntary and she'd have to commit to a rota?

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
He has to face facts that his hair is starting to recede. It is called the ageing process Mark. By not washing it is not going to stop it from falling out, it will just make it stink and look greasy. Actually washing it might give it volume as opposed to the lank greasy hair that sticks to his face.

• Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
@birdiefly246 We called it Kikigate on here, but it isthe vlog where they were talking about Madeleine Mc Cann and N said "Do you remember the time we were pissed on the beach and Kiki nearly drowned" to Mark. She then said would people have hated us forever for making one mistake.

They then were caught out in the lie about his sobriety as Kiki is only 12. A lot of subs commented on it and I think they did some back tracking on later vlogs or lives to change it to it was Maddie not Kiki, as she was pregnant with Kiki. So pregnant and drinking!

A clever sub pointed out something along the lines of if Mark was sober surely he would have been looking after Kiki. I am paraphrasing but this is a condensed version of Kikigate.

Reactions: 13

Villanelly

VIP Member
Perhaps Manky is making a CURIOUS sequel to Pulp Fiction......Peddling Fiction.

What an arsehole. :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
I've also seen Jamie Oliver's son - he is brilliant but I like Jamie Oliver he has been great during the lockdown.

Nadia paying her 18 year old to tidy up? Wow, over this lockdown my 12 year old son has chosen dishes he has wanted to cook, cleaned up, sorted cupboards for me etc all while being self motivated to independently complete his online school work and all without me having to ask him. Maddie is 18 this year why isn't she doing this sort of stuff of her own back?! I'd be ashamed to announce on socials that I've had to bribe and pay my 18 year to do a bit of cleaning up.

Nadia and Mark's channel have so many sub bots now - loads of videos on YT about how sub bots work, interesting as everything mentioned in these videos relates to their channel.

• Heart
  • Wow

No one

VIP Member
I've not been ónline much today. Where is it mentioned about people donating money? Id prefer to skip to the time it's mentioned? 🤔
Think there was only 4 people 2 were beginningish the £10 was roughly 15-20 mins in as they didn’t start until nearly 22:40

You know they won't have turned Superchat back on... it will be a youtube 'glitch'.
What like last time!

@notSUBmissive u only have to watch the last minute of the live..we wrote on here about the floors & the dog wiping his shitty arse along the floor..u want to hear her it’s stupid 27 minutes her remark

Wello where are u🤣we miss I when your not here👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

0C4C4968-0C0E-47D0-B7AD-7DFE63D9D831.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Angry

Ulrika

Chatty Member
Tonight’s live has really got under my skin, Mark pontificating again on things he has no knowledge or experience of. There was a definite undertone of privilege and judgment when he spoke about free school meals. Some of his phrases suggesting that people on low incomes waste their money or buy things they ‘shouldn’t’ and that’s why they can’t then afford to buy food. As someone who is disabled and can’t work I rely on benefits and I already feel like a lower class citizen without other people’s incorrect assumptions and judgments. He may have just alienated a lot of his vulnerable subs who might also be in this category. He has no idea about real life struggles, budgeting etc!

Sorry! Rant over 😂
We are in a similar situation and my son gets free school meals. Judging by the comments a lot of subs were disagreeing with him, so he then backtracked and said he was playing devils advocate. You are correct, he is so far removed from real life. He has no idea that the free school meal is often the only meal that child gets each day.

• Sad

Jax04

Chatty Member
Hes addicted to his addictions thats why, hes a permanent victim....classic abuser Narc, its all me me me. As much as i cant stand nitty i feel sorry for her stuck with that twonk, it must be so embarrassing introducing him to the fellow loose women, they all have happy settled lives with established husbands.....then theres manky, gurning away living in the past and unable to grow from it. Hes pathetic, with zero going for him and only has youtube sycophants to call friends.....very telling when a man has no real friends imo.

• Heart

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
At 2m:41s on their Night Shift J K Rowling live they receive £4.99 from a guy who tells them he has changed his name. They read out his name but doesn't mention the £4.99 or say thanks. At 14m:34s they received a £10 donation from one of their super fan subs who pops up a lot recently. Mark mumbles the message from the sub. They aren't mentioning the donations people are throwing at them, I wonder why? They can't even be bothered to say thanks now either - they've become so used to it.

Mark is still using the subs for thumbs up..."oh everyone press thumbs up for xxx". Funny thing is everyone thumbs up with an emoji.:LOL::ROFLMAO:His face is always a picture when that happens. I don't think Mark realises that subs can't thumbs up his videos twice... as much as he would love that. :rolleyes:(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)(n)

Last edited:
  • Wow

Patsy

Chatty Member
What happened with google box, sorry I can’t face reading back through all the threads 🙈
They really really really want to be on the celebrity one. Nadia has asked Gogglebox directly if her family can be on it, they’ve said no thank you. Meanwhile Ruth and Eamonn and Stacey and Joe are on it at the moment 😁

• Haha
  • Wow

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
The channel has changed so much from when it first started, I hardly recognise them anymore. When you look at vlogs from 2018 they are clean, articulate and good fun. Something has happened and I suspect substance abuse of what ever kind they can get their hands on, and vulnerable subs are funding it. Outrageous.

• Sad

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
He films their whole lives every day and there is zero evidence that maddie and kiki are getting any education at all at least in the traditional sense. Apart from the trips to arty farty museums, galleries and musems they get taught how to swear, drink, smoke weed, stay in bed until midday, eat junk food, spend the rest of their time posting pics of themselves on social media. I have no idea what home ed entails but I don't think this is how it works, don't the authorities do check ups or anything? Oh well I suppose katie price ended up making money with those skills.

• Haha
  • Heart

Ulrika

Chatty Member
I get the feeling that it is all going to implode again soon and he will take himself back to the Priory to get sympathy. He won’t admit to drink or drugs, he will say he had a breakdown because he has been so busy.

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
He also jumps to answer any question asking about the £1.99 membership and how to join. Ignoring all other questions from subs. They must be struggling with money to show such desperation. I'm surprised their girls havent told them that begging for thumbs up on YT is embarrassing. If the producers of Loose Women aren't taking note of what she is doing perhaps an email further up the chain of command at ITV needs to happen. The way they are treating people is appalling.

Why should subs provide their content? Do your own dirty work Mark!