Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
They beg for everything. If they had money they wouldn't live like that. (Maybe they would). All of them are badly dressed. If Nadia gets gifted Be Kind shit, it's worn to death. They never buy any nice furniture, accessories for the home. Only crap from Amazon. Never see the girls dressed nicely. They got free Milly Bobby Brown makeup and shoes. Whenever they go on holiday it's either a freebie (holiday villa) or air bnb. Something always goes wrong with her chaotic organising. They had a flat in Berlin that was stinky, then the flights got cancelled. Moaned about cheapy Easyjet but then used them again. The whole wedding vows renewal would be paid for by Hello, or a hotel who will sponsor. If she lost LW they would be stuffed.
I’m a believer in you get what you pay...pay cheap get cheap. I always think N is secretly disappointment when she checks into a hotel room ..she puts on a show for the vlog walking round saying ohh it’s lovely when really she’s thinking she deserves better..
And flying easyJet again cheap flights.

So now they are going to collaborate on their insta by doing a live on her account and he on the popcorn junkies 🌿
Why does he think a load of loose women viewers want to watch his boring reviews, he can't get his own followers so is begging Nadia's to follow him.
From what I saw the live seemed somewhat better without Mark...apparently he is sooooooo busy. Yeah right. But the lives are still boring, I can't sit there watching a one way conversation for 30 mins. At least there is a fastforward option so I can occasionally hate watch. Nadia seems surprised when people were saying they might be losing their jobs, I honesty think they assume most people are (some probably are) just sitting at home waiting for them to do their boring lives.
I can’t be doing with her morning face positioned so close to the camera and talking quietly so’s not to disturb her darling daughters..It’s enough to put anyone off their cornflakes..

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

Susan.

Took me all of 6 seconds to skim their quiz she pulls her top up and cleans window with her bra he pervs boring content then drunk singing .what amazing content same old same old .both look like tramps .

• Sick
  • Wow
Why on earth is he liking that? This is why I disagree with making your kids public fodder. Fair enough, I was doing the same at 17 but it was a million years before social media. The least they could do now that she's well known is tell her not to post things like that.
They seem to claim to be liberal parents who love showing their underage kids 18 movies and letting Maddie drink and take what ever else she does to make them better kids apparently, does that make sense to you?? He is so self absorbed with his own shit he doesn't even care what his kids see. Also noticed another shot of Kiki in her bikini on the vlog yesterday, he loves it!!

• Angry

Vaddict

Just skipped to the free school meals part, I did chuckle at how uncomfortable Mark looked when Nadia was saying how some women with children might have had a fella who just left them high and dry....

• Heart
  • Wow

Jax04

Chatty Member
She doesn't care, pair of them don't have any pride, they're shameless with their behaviour, in fact they revel in it, they think they're cool and above all us idiots who like cleanliness and order.....plus they make money from being chaotic, its their ‘selling point’.
Pathetic and sad if you ask me.

• Sick

won't_be_dupped

Chatty Member
Why does she keep getting her breasts out? Just not pleasant. She's nearly 60 ffs. Just no need for it.
@CarrieAnne Mark is nearly 50

Mark tagged Izzy on a photo and her insta shows a photo of her mum, she looks much younger than Nadia and cleaner. I know it isn't nice to talk about ageing but I think Nadia has aged a lot over the past year - could be Mark and his youtube demands finally taking its toll. Mark is over exposing them on YouTube, there is too much of them on their channel, it gets repetitive and they are acting desperate now because they know they have not much else to offer. We've seen it all. Mark has taken over the channel, he wants to talk politics and Nadia can't keep up with he discussions. During the vlogs Mark also takes over, I'm not interested in watching him at all...All those sweaty close ups with his gurning face and glasses overhanging his nose.

Di will be used for their Sunday Shit Show. Nadia hates it that so many subs ask after Di.

• Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
View attachment 150058
Underage drinking creating such a good impression for the Sadderleys agent
Oh but it didnt happen..it isnt Maddie...she is such a sweet girl..she doesnt drink..despite them putting on their YT channel they buy her and her mates cider...they are professional liars and con their way through life. Not forgetting..its a typo!

• Haha

leesbluecaesar

Chatty Member
Blue boy had a lucky escape.
Didn’t he just! Wouldn’t it be great if he joined tattle what fun we’d have chatting to him😆 One thing he should take issue with is N spouting how kind she is all the bloody time yet publicly talks about calling her first boyfriend Blue boy because he had pale skin that showed his veins...kind ..my backside!

These two couldn't lie straight in their bed 🛏

He truly is a nasty piece of work with a really dark side. I for one will never stop calling him out as long as he is openly manipulating vulnerable people, taking money off them and trying to silence the truth tellers. I got blocked for saying as much about a month ago.
I am REALLY glad this thread is climbing up on the 1st trending page, hopefully more people will read and respond to their morally bankrupt behaviour.

I know he doesn't keep me awake at night, but I know we keep him awake at night.

All of this said by a successful person who could afford to retire in her late 40s, with a lovely home, fabulous car, with a lovely family and life, no mental or physical health problems, lots of interesting hobbies, one of which is outing dangerous narcissistic bullies. I'm going nowhere Marky however much you threaten us 😘 Your behaviour Mr Adderley inspires me to commit more energy to outing you for what you really are and the friends I've made here, you and I know EXACTLY who you are 😘😘
I haven’t seen him today but watched the late one last night I thought he looked quite nervous like he was struggling a bit, forced humour..maybe things are getting to him or he was tired. Perhaps he should take stock and consider what he’s doing.

Last edited:
  • Haha

No one

VIP Member
She kept rolling her eyes when talking about being confident (30minutes onwards)& how that’s everything to her & Manky doesn’t see any faults in her & finds her sexy🤮she then said I might be a bit low hanging🤮
Come on Nardia I’m trying to eat my dinner..didn’t really want to know your bits are hanging out🤢
Anyone else think it’s become the Nitty show

• Sick
  • Wow

tomtomclub

VIP Member
oh god, they are asking the subs on the live to volunteer to do questions for the quiz tonight! Apparently they have no time to do themselves!!!
they really are so controlling, its like they are herding sheep and telling them what to do and how to think, its very worrying

• Heart

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
@tomtomclub She said once during lockdown 2 hours a week is enough. Also they planned to do a bit of homework with Kiki one day, Kiki didn't feel like it, so they all watched tv instead. Sums them all up.

• Wow
  • Haha

Charlie-dog

VIP Member
Manky is very controlling. Desperate for the world to hear his wisdom. He has a chip on his shoulder. Rants and rants. He is not the intellectual he thinks he is, and Nitty is a thicko who forgets her own lies. These are people who have The Sun and The Daily Star delivered with all their other papers then believe everything they read. Someone is feeding the stories about her to the Mail etc. It could be Gleam. Her ego loves it. She has a face like a chewed up toffee. He's posted another drunk pic of her. Nasty.
They are presenting themselves as experts and only read news in the mainstream media. We are living in very worrying times and the future is looking very scary for a lot of people. They gloss over current events with their slant on them without doing measured and informed research, resulting in poor information being churned out classed as content. I am concerned for the vulnerable people they have sucked into believing they are members of their family.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Unsubscribed

VIP Member
I always laugh when she tries to convince him that he is a workaholic. I always get the impression she says that to convince their subs because everyone questions what it is he actually does. He has a new addiction...youtube...that's his work now.
I wonder how much money he has brought in to support his family. The channel can't be paying out that much money compared to the hours they are consuming recording content and the low views compared to other channels. YouTube will also Take their 45% cut so they will just end up with a bit of pocket money. If I was Nadia I'd be telling him it was time to get a proper job and help support his family!

Nadia can edit her skinning post but unfortunately for her there is a big screen shot on this previous thread for all to see! 🖕👊

• Haha

Susan.

Utterly disgusted they are taking money off subs again their excuse last Tim'e was they did not know what button to press dispicable toe rags this must be illegal .so glad I wrote to loose women we should all do it.wait till loose women read on here what they are doing I gave them the link and went to top woman .

Last edited:

Serendipity

He knew that his rear end could/would be seen. And Nadia complaining about him putting her boobs in the video. Well stop flashing them then. I'm no prude but time and place and some decorum eh....

No one

VIP Member
I am mystified. Why do they need to take donations? N was worried about not working, now she is. She does interviews, obviously paid for. They do recieve gifts. They seem to buy the things they want. Those plants wont be cheap. They are not down on their uppers as many of the people that watch could be. They eat good food and are back to having takeaways, ie macdonalds and sushi. They already earn from YouTube so how do they have the audacity to knowingly switch donations back on? There are other youtubers that have members and also recieve donations. Makes me feel a little uncomfortable.
They are greedy..he doesn’t have a job even tho he reels off all what he’s doing..we reckon he’s drinking & there clearly on something judging by there behaviour..he was hoping that YouTube would bring them in this massive income & they wouldn’t need to do a lot else

No one

VIP Member
I do think all the bad comments he’s had lately are getting to him, he does sound very flat. When he’s like that it doesn’t stop Sawalhahaha from being her usual stupid self. That must be tough for him I would think. Think it’s time he realised he isn’t cut out for YT you have to be thick skinned to take the backlash and criticism which he clearly struggles with. Unlike Nitty whose so thick skinned and full of her own importance or as my mother would say is a hard faced cow.
He’s under the impression that everyone has to like what they do & everyone has to agree with what they say & not allowed to have an opinion & if it’s not the same opinion as his your muted/blocked/a troll

Any normal person would take the criticism & do something about it but not Manky he thinks acting like a complete twat & saying poo poo bum bum is normal for a 49 year old bloke. He needs a good wash & clean clothes..but then some of that is nittys fault as u care about each other & she clearly is so self obsessed to even notice her own children so she’s not going to notice when he needs a bath. She can’t even clean her own house..can’t remember the last time we saw her mop all the floors. They must be filthy as they always have shoes on from the garden or run in bare feet from the mud & grass & on a podcast toffee was wiping her shitty arse along the floor🤢

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 10

Feska

VIP Member
See Nanny Di likes to wear he same clothes day after day. She just made an appearance on the live Coffee Moaning. Also seems to have an aversion to washing her hair. The way the subs fawn over her is nauseating. They still didn’t acknowledge that people had sent donations for her birthday apart from the guy who sent the scarf.

• Wow
  • Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
I don't think the majority of their subs are for real. I get the impression that these so called subs are young girls, seriously would young people really watch this load of tripe and 10 a.m? If they are school kids they should be doing school work unless they are like the adderleys and don't do school work in which case they would still be in bed, people who work who should be working, retired people nah they'd be watching This Morning. Far too many people sitting waiting for the notification all so fake it has to be people manky and nitty have brought in themselves. No sane person would go on about how much they love them, it is actually creepy...

How lovely did gloria's house look on loose women today bet nitty was green with envy and I love the way gloria calls her NODIA, nitty nodia!

• Heart
  • Haha