Nadia Sawalha #65 Mark Adderley is a house husband

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get what's in it for her. Okay he's the father of her kids and she claims to feel loved. But does she really? He's sly, bossy, idle and she has to tip toe around him to take care of his mental health. More like stop him having a tantrum. She claims he's a workaholic editing his 'films' but she is just giving him credibility to arse around on his laptop, she seems to have no idea what this editing involves or why it takes so long for breaks away to be edited but only surface many months later, if at all. She has to pamper to his ego and call him hot, overworked etc. giving him an integrity he doesn't deserve or earn. He is a wastrel.
She is very much like him that's why. They seem to feed off each other.

Reactions: 3
She has said openly on a number of occasions on Loose Women, that they both really enjoy being codependent.
The mind boggles, sad example to their children.
Messy surroundings and messy behaviour all round.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I don't get what's in it for her. Okay he's the father of her kids and she claims to feel loved. But does she really? He's sly, bossy, idle and she has to tip toe around him to take care of his mental health. More like stop him having a tantrum. She claims he's a workaholic editing his 'films' but she is just giving him credibility to arse around on his laptop, she seems to have no idea what this editing involves or why it takes so long for breaks away to be edited but only surface many months later, if at all. She has to pamper to his ego and call him hot, overworked etc. giving him an integrity he doesn't deserve or earn. He is a wastrel.
Where are all these films? And the editing he does for their vlogs is minimal. He is a middle aged man addicted to social media because he has little else going on in his life. He is a boring house husband who does sweet fa around the house, but she knows where he is 24/7 so this suits her. I look at his life and think what a waste, just sitting at home all day attached to his laptop and phone and tied to his wife’s apron strings like a silly little boy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
So they are promoting Jeremy Corbyn but not Nadia's own cousin who is running for MP. They really have fallen out with a lot of Nadia's family haven't they?

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Why is it that last week when social media was full of “arm chair detectives” as they call them was wrong but when they talk about it it’s “news”? She’s on loose on Thursday this week.

They are so bloody hypocritical!

Reactions: 8
They posted an old NNSS walking around Lidl for 10 mins! Is Dina still promoting it? They are such hypocrites 😡 just shows how fake their crusades are !
Isn’t it odd that we don’t see comments on YT from their followers calling them out. He must be working hard to filter and delete comments.

Reactions: 9
Strangely enough, she’s not complaining about the cost of the Nici spa hotel in Bournemouth 😏 probably well worth it without Manky 🤣
In the meantime in their Croydon tip Manky is working really hard and Moodie is admiring yet again her body 🤣
So it was #gifted 😡 me thinking they had organised a nice 3 days away for Hannah .. no she got it all for free 😡
Ps she does love herself 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
So it was #gifted 😡 me thinking they had organised a nice 3 days away for Hannah .. no she got it all for free 😡
Jesus using a cancer patient to get a free stay is about as low as anyone can steep. Have none of them dignity and they begging for donations for Hannah recently so she can be financially supported.

• Angry
Don’t you think it’s quite sick that she parades around pulling her swimming costume down around her boobs whilst some of her friends have or had breast cancer?
---

• Angry
Don’t you think it’s quite sick that she parades around pulling her swimming costume down around her boobs whilst some of her friends have or had breast cancer?
---
Her swimming costume looks extremely unflattering around the breast area. She probably got it gifted so will wear it regardless.

• Haha
And yes he has done it again! A 12 month old vlog has landed 🤣🤣🤣

• Wow