Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s February the 5th and we get a new year vlog. A bit behind schedule isn’t it?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
He’s the most disrespectful person I’ve ever seen towards women. He can’t string a sentence without demeaning a woman with sexual references . Hes disgusting and she thinks he behaving like this is acceptable is actually worrying. Hopefully reporting the channel will stop this content.

Reactions: 15
Prue Leith talking about living Nadia Sawalha's best life on yesterday's Loose. :sneaky:

• An ITV Saturday morning show of her own ✅
  • An idyllic working retirement in the Cotswolds ✅
  • Cooking for celebrity guests in her kitchen ✅
  • Her husband, John, was in the background but is now starring in the show with her ✅
  • Oh, John's role is to interview all of their groundspeople. 😂
Meanwhile, the Curly Cooks and GFH limp sadly on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Who dressed her? Was-A-bee peas, how come she cant pronounce stuff, doesn’t know lyrics of popular tunes

Reactions: 4
This article says Jane and Janet have left show coz didn’t want to have paye contracts
They have not left they have just withdrawn their services to the programme until things are resolved according to DM. Where did Madam stand with this, I remember there was something a few months ago with her but have forgotten what it was.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I think I would honestly rather be catapulted into the fires of hell on a blistering sunny day with a duffle coat on, than listen to anything he would have say about anything to do with orgasms. Even the thoughts of it is enough.
Thanks in advance.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I think I would honestly rather be catapulted into the fires of hell on a blistering sunny day with a duffle coat on, than listen to anything he would have say about anything to do with orgasms. Even the thoughts of it is enough.
Thanks in advance.
Their sex talks are always just clickbait. Nadia screams her safe word apple crumble every five minutes.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I could hear Mark Adderley honing in on his latest fixation during yesterday's Moan - using King Charles's cancer diagnosis to push his tired Big Pharma rants front and centre. The most irritating people are often predictable. I reckon Mark spent very little time researching Gaza yesterday. :sneaky:

Time stamp 8:15 Where Mark Adderley is twitching with glee after he smugly delivers his hypothesis: "Could it be that Prince [sic] Charles, in whatever treatment he elects to have for whatever cancer he has and whatever stage he's at, could it be something that really really rubs up the establishment, the health establishment, the wrong way? Over to you, Nads." :sick: Bonus, Nadia Sawalha can retell her homeopathy stories. 😴 And of course, The Royal Homeopathic Hospital was at the end of Mark's road in Bristol. (8:49)

At 18:40 the man who contributes £0 to the public purse opines about how cancer treatment should be funded. :mad:

I'm done. (n) You wouldn't think this is about an old man who has just been diagnosed with cancer. :(

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Oh my goodness on todays coffee groaning they ready put a message from a therapist that she would recommend people to listen to their how to stay married........ I wonder is ghost another one of Nadias "friends"! If I were a friend of Nitty I wouldn't tell her anything as she is constantly telling stories about I have a friend. Also, she keeps mentioning my Sister Dina as if she were her only Sister - lucky Julia.

• Angry
I was TV hopping for my bed ridden hubby and caught a segment of LW talking about teeth straightening and it made me think about all the freebies she has had and what has happened to them.
I don't know how many they involved but - Zoe - teeth aligners or whatever - shape wear - underwear - jumpers - et al.
Have they made money for these companies or has she been dropped. Is this why she has got a new agent as her old one can't do anything to get her (them) work other than LW or posing in her almost naked lard arse in DM.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I was TV hopping for my bed ridden hubby and caught a segment of LW talking about teeth straightening and it made me think about all the freebies she has had and what has happened to them.
I don't know how many they involved but - Zoe - teeth aligners or whatever - shape wear - underwear - jumpers - et al.
Have they made money for these companies or has she been dropped. Is this why she has got a new agent as her old one can't do anything to get her (them) work other than LW or posing in her almost naked lard arse in DM.
I reckon that companies know Nadia Sawalha is simply a piss poor influencer.

The expensive gifted patio furniture was left out in all weathers and all seasons and is probably currently housing a litter of rats.

The gifted hot tub only features on their channel when the sun comes out and lazy Mark Adderley opts to film Dina / his mother scrubbing off the accumulated filth and mould, before Lady Muck bounces in in a bikini with a glass of rozay. The gifted hot tub also has a side gig on Moodie’s Insta as a boozy sex pond, every time the olds are away.

Remember the promises she made to the gifted walk-in wardrobe people? Well it remains a sh*t heap. Nadia’s expensive ADHD meds appear to have made zero impact there. Curious. Maybe, she is simply a lazy, ungrateful pig as she’d originally suspected?

When you factor in the regular frying that features on their channel, Nadia Sawalha’s multiple gifted Ninjas barely get a mention.

How can a family of able bodied adults with a gifted Hotpoint washing machine look so perpetually grubby?

And finally, their tedious holiday ‘films’ aka Mark Adderley wandering around with his swaying camera doing NOTHING but boring his mother and a couple of thousand people rigid. Then Nadia Sawalha will pop up and moan about EVERYTHING. All three will wear the same outfit for the duration but Nadia will be wearing no knickers (Her “Infrequent Sexer” husband will broadcast this. A lot.) and will twirl around on the beach a couple of times with the sun on her face and the wind in her curls. It’s curious how they’re not being offered the posh beachside villa freebies anymore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
I get so frustrated when she makes out she uses purely homeopathic medicines. What about the HRT and ADHD meds she takes 😳 Never mentions that when she’s banging on about how wonderful homeopathy is 😡

• Angry
I could hear Mark Adderley honing in on his latest fixation during yesterday's Moan - using King Charles's cancer diagnosis to push his tired Big Pharma rants front and centre. The most irritating people are often predictable. I reckon Mark spent very little time researching Gaza yesterday. :sneaky:

Time stamp 8:15 Where Mark Adderley is twitching with glee after he smugly delivers his hypothesis: "Could it be that Prince [sic] Charles, in whatever treatment he elects to have for whatever cancer he has and whatever stage he's at, could it be something that really really rubs up the establishment, the health establishment, the wrong way? Over to you, Nads." :sick: Bonus, Nadia Sawalha can retell her homeopathy stories. 😴 And of course, The Royal Homeopathic Hospital was at the end of Mark's road in Bristol. (8:49)

At 18:40 the man who contributes £0 to the public purse opines about how cancer treatment should be funded. :mad:

I'm done. (n) You wouldn't think this is about an old man who has just been diagnosed with cancer. :(
Someone tell knobhead it’s King Charles not prince. He’s such an embarrassment to himself. I’m sure we’ll hear soon he filmed the surgery 🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂

• Haha
The sex talk was once again cringe. She was so uncomfortable and he was as crude as usual. I believe these are done as clickbait. Sex sells

• Sick
Cleaning out the fridge and having a listen to CM. While sitting in their over heated house they’re furious about the fact that 6 chicken breasts cost over £20 and their takeaway app is a joke. What’s pissing you off ‘guys’.. cmon tell us!? Most said NHS. Read the room

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.