Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Follow them and you’d probably need help🤡🤡😂😂
---
He’s a rugby expert today. Football excited last week. Still not a friend in the world after all these activities 👹👹👹
I had to listen to the rugby segment. Jeez how to tell he hasn't been to a game. Club rugby is very family orientated 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Have they gone on the march?. I mean I thought they would be live steaming every second of it for all the publicity they could get for themselves.
---
Oh she has gone live with no more than 75 tunning in 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’m surprised they have a new agent, I’m surprised they have any agent. Everything they do is copied, late to the party stuff. Add with their tit moods and flip flopping anyone who genuinely follows them would need their heads examined. They are on the road to no town …,

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I’m always disgusted with amount of food wasted on CC. Such slop. And… Dinaaaaaa has an agent now too ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I’m not an alcoholic but I can’t remember what I did last year on a specific day but this knobhead who pretends to be an addict can remember every single day of his life since age of 5. Such a load of rubbish chats about . Only comment he pinned was one complementing himself. Narcissistic fool

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Prediction: The Swadderleys, who try to monetise everything they do, will release a Curly Cooks of Croydon Palestinian Cookbook (with vegan and meat based versions of each recipe), with proceeds to go directly into the pockets of the Nittya, Manky and Dina.

• Angry
  • Wow
Prediction: The Swadderleys, who try to monetise everything they do, will release a Curly Cooks of Croydon Palestinian Cookbook (with vegan and meat based versions of each recipe), with proceeds to go directly into the pockets of the Nittya, Manky and Dina.
The sales they may get will hardly cover the cost of the ingredients. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
The curly cooks segment is far too long and just having a quick look at the one today the camera is STILL swaying all over the place. They think by piling the food up with layers it looks professional, but it just looks gross imo…pineapple with gravy on top 😂🤮

Dina has an agent😂 seriously?

• Sick
  • Heart
The curly cooks segment is far too long and just having a quick look at the one today the camera is STILL swaying all over the place. They think by piling the food up with layers it looks professional, but it just looks gross imo…pineapple with gravy on top 😂🤮

Dina has an agent😂 seriously?
Anyone not already prone to motion sickness will be after watching 30 seconds of that mess.

• Haha
  • Heart
That garden is an absolute tip, it's had thousands spent on it and still looks a right mess, he is deluded! His camera skills on GFH are tit and half of the time it's just his ugly mug staring into the camera or Di trying her hardest to look surprised with her hand over her mouth, gasping when he shows her stuff, absolutely pointless! Ps. Bet its thick of dog crap too!

Last edited:
  • Sick
So no Sunday Show yet again??? Was supposed to be pre recorded no?And when was the last members live???
Under delivering is the story of Mark Adderley’s life! He could never get a job! Probably watching tit reality shows or at the cinema with mummy 🙄
PS Did you know Mark Adderley interviewed Jonathan Glazer !?🙄🤥 He really should be listed in the Guinness book of records for the number of interviews he believes he has done 😏

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 6
I’m the last person to defend them but this landed about 4.30pm today (gifted membership btw - would never pay for it)

IMG_3913.jpeg

Reactions: 4
That garden is an absolute tip, it's had thousands spent on it and still looks a right mess, he is deluded! His camera skills on GFH are tit and half of the time it's just his ugly mug staring into the camera or Di trying her hardest to look surprised with her hand over her mouth, gasping when he shows her stuff, absolutely pointless! Ps. Bet its thick of dog crap too!
GFH is simply an unsuccessful Sawalha Adderley beg. It’s unwatchable.

Just like their much wanted vow renewal at a posh Cornish Hotel.

They’re all about the grift but it seems at Nadia Sawalha’s milkshake no longer brings all the boys to their yard. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 5
GFH is simply an unsuccessful Sawalha Adderley beg. It’s unwatchable.

Just like their much wanted vow renewal at a posh Cornish Hotel.

They’re all about the grift but it seems at Nadia Sawalha’s milkshake no longer brings all the boys to their yard. 😏
If she does it on Porthmeor beach I will try and talk my BILaw into going and throwing eggs at them (I wish).🥚🥚🥚

Reactions: 5
Do you remember how awful it was 4 yrs ago. They had lived like that for 17 yrs. 😝
---
Mark has just cancelled me on CM for not agreeing with their Palestinian crusade. They just want to hear the sound of their own voices.

• Angry
Reactions: 15
Peak irony on this morning's Moan, where feminist woman's woman Nadia #bekind Sawalha calls out the IDF mouthpiece doing the rounds on social media: "But I love the way she made sure her makeup was perfect and she had the good light! She knows where the light is on that! You can't con me, honey." :oops:
COFFEE MOANING Taylor Swift's Celine Dion Grammys SNUB & Annie Lennox's CEASEFIRE Row (youtube.com)
Time stamp 22:35

As I was saying: peak irony ...
1707131868159.png

Except sloppy Nadia Sawalha messed up the lighting, so we can see the powder disguising her jowly chops. And her nipple. Again. 😴

• Sick
  • Angry
Peak irony on this morning's Moan, where feminist woman's woman Nadia #bekind Sawalha calls out the IDF mouthpiece doing the rounds on social media: "But I love the way she made sure her makeup was perfect and she had the good light! She knows where the light is on that! You can't con me, honey." :oops:
COFFEE MOANING Taylor Swift's Celine Dion Grammys SNUB & Annie Lennox's CEASEFIRE Row (youtube.com)
Time stamp 22:35

As I was saying: peak irony ...
View attachment 2736995

Except sloppy Nadia Sawalha messed up the lighting, so we can see the powder disguising her jowly chops. And her nipple. Again. 😴
Plus the bag of rags dress.

Reactions: 7
She’s some absolute delusional fool like the knob she’s married too. They sit using disgusting language and expect To be treated as credible. The knitting nana fan club must be just as bad 🤡🤡🤡💩💩💩

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.