Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone ask knob head what protest marches is he attending Today given he’s so passionate about the cause🤥🤥🤥 I’m sure with his filming background 🤡 he will be in demand. Better still send him to Palestine with his toy vest . Bloody fool would jump at a firework. Imagine potatoes head in a warzone.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Would her elderly relatives still get state pension in the UK ? she mentioned they now live in Jordan
Considering the country is on its knees here…..

Reactions: 6
Would her elderly relatives still get state pension in the UK ? she mentioned they now live in Jordan
Considering the country is on its knees here…..
If they paid their contributions, they are entitled to their pensions and, yes, if you move abroad you can get your UK pension.

I thought her parents just go to Jordan for a few months a year and do not live their permanently.
---
Typical migrant, milking this country. All 3 girls had better opportunities in uk.
What, exactly, is a "typical migrant'? What a nasty post.

Wonder why M&N never take a trip over to visit them?, and would make a great vlogging opportunity for the unemployed one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
If they paid their contributions, they are entitled to their pensions and, yes, if you move abroad you can get your UK pension.

I thought her parents just go to Jordan for a few months a year and do not live their permanently.
---

What, exactly, is a "typical migrant'? What a nasty post.
She said yesterday that they now live in Jordan, goodness knows she doesn’t know her arse from her elbow and lies a lot .

• Wow
I’m bleeping sick of hearing them harp on about being an Arabic family. Change the bloody record.

Yep and this was confirmed by Julia in an insta post. They go to Jordan during winter in the UK. Nadia and Mark did a live/ FaceTime with them last year and they were staying with Nadim’s bother.

Reactions: 5
So Nads says she’s going to a march next Saturday, 3rd feb. wanna bet if she goes? I’m gonna say…not!🤣

Hear me out on this one, it might be long …
So Mank has been able to apply even their latest film review ( which was God awful) (where he said kind of, sort of, hundreds of times) to reflect his life, as he has done with many other films, getting emotional at the parallels 😩
He mentioned his guy crush from the film at the end
He says he’s in therapy at the moment, not sure if that was paid by Nittys open cheque book or not.
I know of a wee fella in my area, saying wee fella he’s in his fifties now, who impregnated various young ladies in the nineties while he was on drinking binges. I think there were about five children if I can remember correctly a set of twins etc etc.
This particular geezer was a big wet wet wet fan and fancied himself as a ginger freckled faced version of Marti Pellow. ( God help us all)
Fast forward to lately he is in a gay relationship with a big guy called Trevor, I think
They used to run a flower shop cultivating prize pansies, but have turned their hand to specialitydog breeding with these really exotic long haired small dogs with bows in their hair and have matching dog prams( all good in the hood)
The reason I mention this is I heard all this came to light through therapy for his alcoholism etc etc
Each to their own, I’m just wondering could the same thing happen to Mank and maybe give Nitty something interesting to talk about on LW, rather than the hum drum drivel she mentions constantly about him.
People would have that wee Lee Peart down as thick as two short planks, but he’s sensible enough to only come to their flea bitten gaff whilst they’re away on holiday to dog sit, probably for a princely fee
Bad enough to have dogs chasing you around let alone a big sweaty git dressed as a greasy hotdog
Keep your eyes peeled I think 2024 may well be the year of big revelations
It would explain a lot of behaviours……
On another note she could add it to her similarites with the Kardashian’s with Bruce etc
Can just see it now, Mandy Adderley in da house.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.