Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nitty looking and acting really peed off the last few days ……
I wonder did Lorraine text her
“Ack your wee sister is a lovely wee lassie, so she is, wee national trinket she is Nadia “

• Haha
Reactions: 16

---
How embarrassing are they 🤢 no one interested and she is even asked to move away 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
I'm upset Di wasn't there along with them wearing her joggers, burst trainers, and rucksack.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

---
How embarrassing are they 🤢 no one interested and she is even asked to move away 🤣
Omg that’s so funny. The legit photographers have proper cameras and he’s there with his phone. Didn’t even recognise Stars. They’re such nobodies. Next thing is he’ll be saying he filmed Paul Mescall and interviewed him.🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Omg that’s so funny. The legit photographers have proper cameras and he’s there with his phone. Didn’t even recognise Stars. They’re such nobodies. Next thing is he’ll be saying he filmed Paul Mescall and interviewed him.🤡
😂 😂 That photographer with the big camera didn't know he was about to star in The Sawalha Adderley reality show.
I love the way Mark "Right, we're live" Adderley kept waving their tickets in front of his phone. Probably because they didn't give him a wristband (to wear for the next few months). :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
FFS they don’t even know how to pronounce the poor bloke’s name right 😡 Every time he says Paul Mes - cal, I literally want to grab him through the screen and shout it’s pronounced Mes - call you f-ing idiot!

Reactions: 10
They literally were in the way the whole time pleading with someone to talk to them. So cringe. She done up like a dogs dinner and he like a woman. Loved loved loved everyone standing in front of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh I hadn’t noticed she had done this!! She is craving for attention since Julia was unmasked!
At what point in civilised history did the word ceasefire get monetised as clickbait? 😡

#virtuesignaling #lookatme

• Heart
Reactions: 12
[
Omg that’s so funny. The legit photographers have proper cameras and he’s there with his phone.🤡
That was my first thought, how embarrassing does he look and sound standing there with his IPhone! 😳

Nadia’s hair looks awful, at least Julia has brought her look up to date with a softer hairstyle, Nadia is still clinging on to her 80s Deirdre Barlow perm.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
[
That was my first thought, how embarrassing does he look and sound standing there with his IPhone! 😳

Nadia’s hair looks awful, at least Julia has brought her look up to date with a softer hairstyle, Nadia is still clinging on to her 80s Deirdre Barlow perm.
Awful indeed! and she added extra hair pieces 🤣 Body acceptance ?🤔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
The Angie Watts/Brian May hair is off the charts.
They only thing left is for her to go to the Middle East, she is obviously of no use here.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Has she even donated to unicef, marched or better still sent the third wheel off on a flight to film. I’ll even buy him a pretend press vest to make the knobhead feel important.

Reactions: 11
Mark, Nadia,

why don't you donate next month's scrounging money you take from the vulnerable, to unicef🤔. And show receipts.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
If she had a yard sale, primarily of all the clothes lying on their bedroom floors, she would raise thousands for displaced families.
No,get a professional make up artist, get some clothes off the floor shake them out and go to a film premiere, because your estranged sister was on prime time tv.
Manky may watch out,if she is removed from LW he may well starve.

The sly digs her are Dina are making about other people not doing the same on their platforms is pitiful. Do they honestly think that Nadia hijacking someone else's premiere is going to make a blind bit of difference?

Why doesn't she do it on Loose Women next time she's on instead of pulling attention away from the real stars of the premiere?

Last edited:
She looks like a bag of rags tied in the middle in that green thing. What are they even doing there with the selfie stick and phone instead of a proper camera, are they guests or blagged a ticket pretending they have a successful youtube channel. I don't get it.

Reactions: 11
They are beyond embarrassing.
Living their lives through social media bs, youtube, likes,trends,virtue signaling and the nausea inducing wobbly phone camera lens.
At their age they should know it's all meaningless and hot air.
But it's all because the poor little " creative" won't get a real job!
It ain't life as I know it.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.