Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whatever it is its a horrid job. Make him look even dirtier and grubbier than normal.

Reactions: 5
What…sorry for having an opinion. My stance is one of watching them together. Zero chemistry. My belief is that he spills his guts and she’s
guarded. Bit harsh on your part

Not harsh at all, you made a hideous generalisation. For the record, I think they are both foul, but I hate this perception of menopausal women being sexless dried up hags.

Reactions: 3
He has finally removed his cap! Apparently he did not like his streaks as he has died his hair darker now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a vain twit 🤣🤣🤣
Bloody hell, he has the purple tint that Nadia says she used to hate seeing on her father when he used to dye his hair. He needs to allow the grey to come through, he is pale and dying it so dark washes him out and makes his bags prominent. It actually ages him.

Reactions: 8
He has finally removed his cap! Apparently he did not like his streaks as he has died his hair darker now 🤣🤣🤣🤣 what a vain twit 🤣🤣🤣
I think Nadia forks out on little wigs like this guy every 8 weeks - coz little Marky would be nothing if he wasn’t hot in Nadia’s eyes

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her face looks thick with concealer to hide the wrinkles....

but half the time it makes it worse looking, like in this case.

• Haha
Not harsh at all, you made a hideous generalisation. For the record, I think they are both foul, but I hate this perception of menopausal women being sexless dried up hags.
that’s your perception.I’m merely commenting on what I gleen from watching their interaction. Also I’m menopausal so there’s that.

Reactions: 5
Her sister Julia has just been revealed on The Masked Singer, she certainly can sing better than Mads (tho that wouldn’t be hard) with her awful cat being strangled voice and her singing voice is no better. 😂 Good to see Julia on the telly I hope she gets more work. It must be horrible having to put up with such a vile piece of work for a sister, she has my sympathy.

Good lord what’s happened to her? And those brows hilarious.. she looks hungover too 😂
Those brows are hideous, sperm tail brows 😂 And she’s as vile as Joan Crawford, so no wonder she’s starting to resemble her.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Saw julia and she was amazing & looked gorgeous.. hopefully see her more on Tv. She was on vera sunday .. i need to watch that.. she really seems sweet unlike nardia

Reactions: 15
It's actually pretty sad to think of them sitting watching and their own sister is unmasked live on prime time Saturday night TV. 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Keep writing congratulations to Julia on their channel . The knobhead will read and block 😂😂😂 Looks like their unemployed now, three clowns

• Haha
Do you think Julia was deliberately aiming these clues at Nadia and Mark…. “I’m a content maker on all platforms, I love a gossip but better stop now before the bubble bursts”…shot of a director chair. 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Do you think Julia was deliberately aiming these clues at Nadia and Mark…. “I’m a content maker on all platforms, I love a gossip but better stop now before the bubble bursts”…shot of a director chair. 🤣

Here is masked singer bubbles great reveal as Julia!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Ms. No Judgment Nittya did not address her sister’s Masked Singer appearance. Instead, she posted an IG reel from outside of a posh design store (looks like Andrew Martin) where she was lusting after a pricey sheepskin cushion, and when she discovered it’s price is £449, she said that anyone who would pay that much for a cushion needs serious help. This, coming from a woman who has spent thousands of pounds on curtains, curtain rods, plants, makeup, gardening tools, clothes and extravagant vacations that are either unused or underappreciated. Nadia - don’t pass judgment on how people choose to spend their money.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Julia was brilliant on the masked singer, she’s still gorgeous looking and classy, complete opposite to that nasty pair of rough old bags she unfortunately has as sisters

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Here is masked singer bubbles great reveal as Julia!
Just contrast how the public and panel respond to Julia's reveal with Nasty Nadia Sawalha's eviction from the BB House.

It's actually pretty sad to think of them sitting watching and their own sister is unmasked live on prime time Saturday night TV. 😕
Indeed. As Julia said, Nasty Nadia's seething jealousy has destroyed that family. I bet Moodie and Kiki would love to have grown up with Aunty Julia and she would have loved being an aunty to them. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Hopefully it's not sad for Julia. She's better off without their toxicity in her life.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.