Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Paddygirl

The sly digs her are Dina are making about other people not doing the same on their platforms is pitiful. Do they honestly think that Nadia hijacking someone else's premiere is going to make a blind bit of difference?

Why doesn't she do it on Loose Women next time she's on instead of pulling attention away from the real stars of the premiere?

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

Shadeofchlogal

So the ADHD diagnosis didn’t get him enough attention so he has moved on to body dysmorphia,🙄would someone with body dysmorphia really keep getting their flesh out online at every given opportunity?

And why doesn’t he ever post about his own mother on Mother’s Day?

View attachment 2807246View attachment 2807247View attachment 2807248View attachment 2807249

I hate how they hijack mental health buzzwords..completely diminishing to people who actually have ADHD, body dysmorphia etc.

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
He’s talking about filming in Gaza and a bit of a sniffle and scratch on his finger puts him out of action for a week 🤡🤡

• Haha

Waffle3

VIP Member
So no Whine O’clock at 6.30pm and no notification .. told you we wouldn’t have to wait long for non delivery … Nadia probably on the booze after LW 🥂

On another level the classy pretty talented younger sister on ITV this weekend in Vera.
Nadia must be well jel 😏

Attachments

• Heart

Paddygirl

So on Coffee Moaning this morning Mark managed to turn a discussion about anti-semitism into a moan about he has been a victim of Islamophobia. Apparently he was recognised by somebody famous who was then microaggressive towards him because he has been outspoken about Israel...

• Haha
  • Wow

missmickey

VIP Member

Time stamp 8:00

Nadia Sawalha finally realised she's married to an utter imbecile on this mornings moan: "No, you've lost yourself now, you're just being bloody stupid. Don't, you're saying any old shit." And there we have it, tattlers, the USP of Coffee Moaning. :sneaky:
They'd clearly had a massive row before logging on, as the sulky atmosphere was foul from the beginning. There's a bit of an insight to what's occurring at Time stamp 13:20 Thankfully, they're so pissed off with one another that they've forgotten to be upset about Gaza.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
And she's back at it again. Time stamp 3:55 for when Nadia Sawalha interrupts Laurie Brett talking about the Nolan sisters to whine about body acceptance. Again. 😩

I do love the way the Loose Women producers continue to troll her - or in the case of this thumbnail where they're taking a pop at Mr Adderley. 😂
View attachment 2684593
What is she talking about? Never been naked in front of anyone, there’s a vlog with her showing her bushy minge while in the bath on her YT channel.

• Sick
  • Angry

missmickey

VIP Member
One for coffee boring
😂 😂 😂
1705873665280.png

• The Chicken Run 2 debacle = silence from the Popcorn Junkies
  • Julia stars in Vera = silence from the Coffee Moaners
  • Julia is revealed on The Masked Singer and is all over the telly box being showered with love as part of the promo trail = Oh, to be a fly on the wall at the Sawalha Adderley's damage limitation production meeting. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
They are both greasy and grotty looking, both look years older than they are, must be all the nastiness and bitterness and bullshit seeping out of them 💩💩💩💩
They look so unhygienic and unwashed. theytr gagging cause the topic is Julia 🤡😂🤡😂

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
If Mark could overlap with Kate Beckinsale, he would. Sounds like my ex. A coward, selfish narcissist.
It’s when I caught him staring at my daughter’s 14 yr old bajan friend when we were on holiday in Holland, that I knew the marriage was over. He finally slept with Asian women in Amsterdam. He is now in Pattaya with wife no 3. His dick ruled his life, not his responsibilities.
So 2 wives and 4 teenage children later that ex wives got left to cope with……….
I watched a old vlog it came on my suggestions,
it was Maddie's 17th? birthday, and Mark actually took his computer out the house and in the car, who does that?..what's he got in there that he is frightened someone gets?.

And I remember one time Maddie had a friend over, a pretty girl ( I think she had a unique beautiful name) and Mark was eyeing her up, I think Nadia noticed and looked jealous tbh.

I think given the chance Mark would 100% cheat with a young person.
---
*Mark needs his hard drive checking*

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
All clickbait, as usual Nadia doesn't want to discuss herself but expresses a strong curiosity in the kind of orgasm her stepdaughter's mother experienced. I’d be livid if I were Izzy/Fleur and their mothers, Nadia didn’t want to discuss her orgasm on her podcast because her children might overhear, so instead they think it’s a good idea to discuss the mothers of his other daughters!

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Lucydowl

VIP Member
🙄Oh do fuck off…who writes this shit about themselves?! Tragic. Too much time on his hands!

View attachment 2641738View attachment 2641739
In other words a total fake plonker who manipulates self indulged diagnosis to avoid reality.
---
He thinks it makes him sound edgy, probably thinks he will catch the eye of Kate B - in his dreams. If anything it makes him sound a total wanker. His older girls are probably really embarrassed by all this…even I feel embarrassed for them, the man is cringe as F.
Creepy as F as well 🤬🤬

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Probably sulking in his dust cupboard feeling sorry for himself because Nadia was sloshed on the stinking sofa, which makes great content, but he isn't allowed to film Christmas day antics, I believe?

• Haha

Paddygirl

She's been doing these for years but I'm yet to understand how making a laughing stock of yourself promotes body positivity?

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Prediction: The Swadderleys, who try to monetise everything they do, will release a Curly Cooks of Croydon Palestinian Cookbook (with vegan and meat based versions of each recipe), with proceeds to go directly into the pockets of the Nittya, Manky and Dina.

• Angry
  • Wow