Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmickey

VIP Member
I could hear Mark Adderley honing in on his latest fixation during yesterday's Moan - using King Charles's cancer diagnosis to push his tired Big Pharma rants front and centre. The most irritating people are often predictable. I reckon Mark spent very little time researching Gaza yesterday. :sneaky:

Time stamp 8:15 Where Mark Adderley is twitching with glee after he smugly delivers his hypothesis: "Could it be that Prince [sic] Charles, in whatever treatment he elects to have for whatever cancer he has and whatever stage he's at, could it be something that really really rubs up the establishment, the health establishment, the wrong way? Over to you, Nads." :sick: Bonus, Nadia Sawalha can retell her homeopathy stories. 😴 And of course, The Royal Homeopathic Hospital was at the end of Mark's road in Bristol. (8:49)

At 18:40 the man who contributes £0 to the public purse opines about how cancer treatment should be funded. :mad:

I'm done. (n) You wouldn't think this is about an old man who has just been diagnosed with cancer. :(

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 14

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
More lies from the Swadderleys. While they’re claiming he’s too sick to film Vlgomas or stream Coffee Moaning, the dim witted director is posting vanity IG stories about some film shoot yesterday he worked on yesterday….
As is his bit on the side!
IMG_2150.jpeg
IMG_2151.jpeg

She seriously needs to tone down her obsession with him🫣
---
Sorry to ask a random question, but did they ever acknowledge that her parents came home from Jordan in the spring and hadn't Just gone there for the winter months?
I assume they have gone back to Jordan now? But does Nadia just pretend they no longer live next door for half the year?
No, it was never mentioned. They made out like they were never coming back!
When they returned, mentions of them were very brief, and Nadia always looked very sheepish when talking about them, as she knew her lies had caught up with her.
Unfortunately though, no one seems to have pulled her up on it🙄

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

missmickey

VIP Member
As a teacher, I would love to know what her school/ headteacher thinks of her.
This misguided 'feminist' rant (Time stamp 14:40) from Nadia Sawalha makes me think Dina was sacked by her "horrible boss" from being "such an amazing teacher" a liability of a teaching assistant. No doubt, her association with Mark Adderley's bright yellow book about home schooling and the press they did slagging off Dina's employer sealed the deal.

As Dina isn't qualified and independent schools can appoint at their own discretion, I reckon they originally took on a Sawalha for the kudos of a celebrity association. A little bit like Nardia scoring a job on Eastenders. In return, they've dragged the Sawalha name into the mud. :(

Lucydowl

VIP Member

---
How embarrassing are they 🤢 no one interested and she is even asked to move away 🤣
Omg that’s so funny. The legit photographers have proper cameras and he’s there with his phone. Didn’t even recognise Stars. They’re such nobodies. Next thing is he’ll be saying he filmed Paul Mescall and interviewed him.🤡

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
She’s so bloody two faced. Sucking up to Chloe Madeley despite ridiculing her dad constantly by these two nasty individuals. I assume Chloe isn’t aware as she probably doesn’t bother watching their shit show. Must tell her😉

• Wow

Black Cat 13

Chatty Member
That garden is an absolute tip, it's had thousands spent on it and still looks a right mess, he is deluded! His camera skills on GFH are shit and half of the time it's just his ugly mug staring into the camera or Di trying her hardest to look surprised with her hand over her mouth, gasping when he shows her stuff, absolutely pointless! Ps. Bet its thick of dog crap too!

Last edited:
  • Sick

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Is Mark reaching for a headline .." Nadia sawahlas husband falls off the wagon" ?!

Why all the alcohol reference?!
He has none of the signs of a genuine alcoholic. Probably had an upset tummy after a shandy one day and self diagnosed himself 🤡🤡 Just an excuse to be anti social and not work. same with ADHD diagnosis. All crap. Get out and get a job.

• Heart

missmickey

VIP Member

Time stamp 25:15

Mark Adderley: "Lots of people often say as a quick comeback, oh head over to Gaza. Do you know what? I'm seriously toying with the idea [Warning tattlers, prepare yourselves for the most lock tight caveat in the history of everything ever studied by Mark Adderley...] that when and if we ever get to a place where Gaza is you know it stops international I don't know an international peacekeeping force of some sort is in there and if there's any attempt or effort with a sort of shared government so you're going to have people from the West picked off by sniper fire I mean I don't want to be shot I would more than I would immediately go over there and help them help them in any way I could." 😂
"To set up their own kind of media outlet or some kind of filming capacity or SOMETHING." 😂 😂 😂

Patronising c*nt to think that Palestine doesn't already have it's own creative industries. :mad: The man who is incapable of painting a wall or assembling an item of flat pack furniture or cutting the crusts off a toddler's sandwich without supervision is frankly no use to them anyone, as Nadia Sawalha knows. :sneaky:

Mark proceeds to list further barriers to him being on the front line with his big camera right now, just in case any of the knitting nanas believed he was heading to the airport with his Big Camera tomorrow instead of uploading the NNSS. 😩

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
How could anyone be happy with a useless sponger walking in your shadow every turn you make. I’d scream with frustration. It be different if he did anything but hes just a mouth piece, all talk and hugely dependan. The roars out of him non stop cause a beach of the tree pricked him. Pure utter shite drama. Spending all Christmas putting together a snow village, get a job and wash yourself and have some pride for your children. Anyone who hasn’t a single friend apart from latching on to his wives is weird and creepy.

• Heart

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Hey all.
I’m reading, but not had much time to get involved lately.
Hope you’re all doing well.
Just wanted to share this with you… it was posted yesterday, and had some pretty bitchy comments (which have since been removed, so I didn’t see the point in screenshotting the ones that remain).
I watched the live that this person was last involved in - seemed like there were many people being nasty to her as she was speaking up against the SA’s.
This was the live that Mark blocked a few people on🙄 and he also removed all their comments. Hope some of you witnessed it. It was pretty toxic.
IMG_2528.jpeg

• Sad
  • Wow

diamondtext

VIP Member
Maybe they should have a summit at their dive, turn up if you hate yourself, your sister, your ma, your neighbour, your work colleagues, anyone who is slimmer than you, train drivers, all politicians, men that walk down the street day or night, your own dogs,your body and the entire world.
I know I’ve forgotten about another twenty odds …..

• Haha
  • Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
Oh, I hadn’t noticed she had done this!! She is craving for attention since Julia was unmasked!
True but it hasn't worked. 😂
That Daily Mail article is languishing near the bottom of the sidebar of shame.
I've just logged on to Coffee Moaning to see Nadia Sawalha wearing last night's makeup and her watermelon TShirt #ForPalestine and Mark Adderley wearing Kevin Spacey's hairline.
1706113437435.png

5 hours after 'broadcast' there are just 3.5K views! :sneaky:

• Haha
  • Wow

Lucydowl

VIP Member
He’s the greatest pervert. YouTube shoukd ban the channel. How anyone would employ them is baffling. They’re buying disgusting. Absolute scum
---
Imagine Being married to the creep that sits in his room sourcing this filth. He’s vile

Last edited:
  • Sick

diamondtext

VIP Member
Staff do 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
I hope they all got a good bonus, although knowing those two skin flints it was probably more like byo and bfh 😩
Nitty in her jammies on the sticky floors and him with a face like a wet weekend in Croydon
You really can’t get the staff these days ……

• Haha
  • Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Apparently this pancake stack which I think resembles a deranged toad is five star quality food according to Nadia. She’s burnt the pancakes but she likes them like that 🤣🤣 hmm.

IMG_6370.jpeg
IMG_6368.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

SamBamford

That is grim, so they have to dress up in plastic crap and behave in the most embarrassing way to keep up the pretence of giving the lazy, idle, grubby man a job. I couldn't manage it all but it certainly wasn't funny. Surely Dina is getting paid for allowing him to make an idiot out of her. We already know Nadia has no shame when it comes to acting the fool to keep his so called depression at bay. Just as well he isn't looking for a job, this would not help in the slightest.