Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diamondtext

VIP Member
I’m thinking it was his older daughters, they see his and Nadia's complete attention seeking bullshit and won’t play along with it.

• Wow
Reactions: 14

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Mark, Nadia,

why don't you donate next month's scrounging money you take from the vulnerable, to unicef🤔. And show receipts.

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Their whole content is full of misinformation regarding health. They are repeating trash they read but isn’t backed up by medical qualifications and should be banned. Apart from this he has such a disgusting perverted mind,

• Angry

Paddygirl

I don’t know why she would call herself an actress either, she used to walk about East Enders like Professor Yaffle out of Bagpuss.
Wooden wouldn’t be in it.
Hahaha! Spot on. She was really clunky and unconvincing on Eastenders. No wonder she didn't get many acting jobs.

Ireckon

VIP Member
He such a past remarkable bastard. Forget about politics but he is always a horrible mean knobhead towards Rishi Sunak making nasty personal comments on his clothes and looks. Same with many many more. What a rotten bully he is. Anyone commenting on his ugly dirty crooked teeth smelly head gets blocked though. He’s a disgusting hypocrite.
Where is their ‘Body positivity’ when highlighting Rishi’s height ?
1706704819829.jpeg

• Angry
  • Wow

LB9567

Could anyone please explain to me how, our dearest sweetie, Mark ’Adda-interview-with-everyone’ gets away with all of his lies upon lies?? It never ends and it is very pathological.

Mark is the epitome of that person who no matter what… he already has it, has been there or done better! Talks rubbish, is dishonest, tries make life seem more interesting, inflate fragile ego and likely to make people in awe of them!

He’s interviewed every celebrity, met them all—for twenty minutes— despite not a WHISPER of evidence online, in print, television, or the media.
He’s also filmed in every place in the world, been to every city and is known in famous circles 🎥

This is all despite no TV work in almost 20 years? How do they keep up this nauseating Punch and Judy show their ‘best TV show not on the telly’ has become??? A tax dodge and steal.

It soothes your #hothusband and allows him to live out his fantasy life and be centre stage. Woe is me. Stay in my control and command. Because remember my mentwal hewalth everyweone 20 years sober and still talk daily making childish 🍺 jokes. DISGUSTING!!!

Yours sincerely,

a depressed, anxious (intelligent) neurodiverse person… whose ego is not the centre of the world

PS. How you don’t hang your head in shame I will never know. Send in the clowns….
---
Unemployed, useless , delusional, filthy looking with filthy nails 1 being extra long, black toe nail, no male friends, no social life, weak as piss, pretends he's a tv presenter and film maker.

No, I certainly don't have a crush on him.
He doesn’t even have any female friends. One or two (of nadias) who will tolerate him……….. 😜

Last edited:
  • Heart

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I honestly think he's taking a breakdown, he's needing help,

and they need to stop this vlogging, it's just bloody stupid, and I'm surprised Nadia hasn't been let go from LW.

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
They’re the most miserable couple on the planet. They do nothing but complain and moan about everything. Emigrate

missmickey

VIP Member
Prue Leith talking about living Nadia Sawalha's best life on yesterday's Loose. :sneaky:

• An ITV Saturday morning show of her own ✅
  • An idyllic working retirement in the Cotswolds ✅
  • Cooking for celebrity guests in her kitchen ✅
  • Her husband, John, was in the background but is now starring in the show with her ✅
  • Oh, John's role is to interview all of their groundspeople. 😂
Meanwhile, the Curly Cooks and GFH limp sadly on.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
Not to make little of the plight of anyone in a war zone goodness knows it is horrific, just wondering why it took them so long to recognise or mention this situation.
Near where I live ordinary folk have been sending all manner of supplies, food and clothing etc for well over five years. Some people even travelling back and forth to Gaza all year round and doing fundraising events constantly.
With Nittys Arab background I’m just agog at them only highlighting the situation lately.
While he was obsessing about Johnny Depp for months, ordinary people were invested elsewhere.
Check back on any of their videos over the years, no mention at all.
It has only become a “thing” with them since it’s been trending, too little, too late.

• Heart

Ireckon

VIP Member
What is she talking about? Never been naked in front of anyone, there’s a vlog with her showing her bushy minge while in the bath on her YT channel.
And remember all those naked pool shots Marc took of her and the ones he had to pixelate!!

• Sick
  • Angry

SamBamford

Just were are all these interviews? Big stars like Lauren Bacall don't get interviewed by ex cameramen or pretend directors. They allow interviews so they showcase what they are flogging at the time, book or film maybe. All his interviews seem to be lost, never to be seen again. Did he do some secret work he's never thought to mention, working on a newspaper or magazine? I want to see just one, until then he is a fantasist. Or where I come from, an out and out liar.

diamondtext

VIP Member
See that filthy coat she wears, it always puts me in mind of the two baddies out of Home Alone.
If it doesn’t get sent to the cleaners very soon it will be making its way there alone …
She is always mystified that no one recognises her when they are out and about, even when she is being blatantly loud and he’s going around like Buddy the Elf.
Mind boggling.

• Sick
  • Haha

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
So why is she making a song and a dance about him being so poorly when he’s out pretending to work? Why not just say he’s “filming”!

missmickey

VIP Member
Wow! As seen in previous vlogs, Nadia would have also insisted that Mark drive Nadim to A&E. Personally I’ve always felt that Nadia seems to encourage Mark’s resentment towards his mother
💯 Grace Kelly
The mutual disdain between Nadia Sawalha and her m-i-l Diane is palpable and at times beyond ugly. 😥

Although, in my opinion it's basically typical narc behaviour from Nadia Sawalha: "I purposely got knocked up whilst drunk and fast approaching 40 by a 'man' (the most generous noun I'll use this year, tattlers) who already had two tiny daughters" squeezed out by two different women on the other side of the country. 😡😡. Mark Adderley clocked his meal ticket for life as he edited the one series wonder: 'Eating in the Sun' starring his next baby-mother-to-be. Conveniently, Nadia's was the latest willing hole for a night but she had an actual home to invite him to live in for free. All he had to do was make the transformation from convicted drink driver to wearily dry drunk. 😡😡

This was all a BIG FAT MISTAKE on Nadia's part ... so, obviously everything becomes Mark Adderley's elderly mother-with-the-bruised-leg's fault because she was the one guiding his drunken micro penis into impregnating all and sundry. 😡 😥

Nadia couldn't be more disinterested if she tried. She doesn't care about Di's health at all. All his protestations sound false too, its just lip service. 'Oh mum!' in a insincere tone of voice. It's shocking that the pair of them are not taking more care of the old lady at all. It's not like they are rushed off their feet with work.
Here's hoping karma rolls up to bite Nadia Sawalha on the bum - Diane is only 14 years older than her after all. :sneaky:

• Heart
  • Sad

missmickey

VIP Member
Further evidence of Mark Adderley's delusions in yesterday's Moan.

Time stamp 21:25
Mark Adderley starts reading out Jonathan Glazer's Oscars speech that's doing the rounds.

Mark interrupts his own reading to bring it to the viewers' attention that the copyright for this train of thought belongs him. :oops:

Mark Adderley: "I have to say this is what I kind of mentioned in the review [see below] and I thought oh God we're going to get kick back on this. Let's hope Jonathan Glazer feels the same. Chuckle chuckle at his own genius. :sick: " Jabba the Hut pats him on the back in solidarity.

1710244794933.png

Kick back?! 😂😂😂
1710245004646.png

Only 2200 views in a month! No one's watching Mark, just accept it now. :sneaky:

He continues reading, which predictably leads straight into ranting as Nadia Sawalha nods away, ignoring the fact her hot husband is working himself up to a hernia. 🤞
---
*Hutt 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick

missmickey

VIP Member
Oh What a surprise ! 3 topics of AA&U are narcissists, children of alcoholic parents and trauma of Gaza! How convenient subs sent them these topics to discuss 🤔🤥🥱🥱
If you're a pretend agony uncle is it a bit wank to write the problems yourself so you can have yet another self-indulgent rant? Asking for a 'friend'. :sneaky:

At timestamp 10:45 Mark Adderley sets off on a predictably ragey monologue about narcissists. He’s so invested in the submissives’ problem his own historic grievances that he develops a facial twitch (Time stamp 12:43). Plus, I lost count of the number of times he uttered: “me, my, or I”. Time to for me to 👎 and bow out before they return to Israel vs Gaza.
1704874619480.png

In other news, Mark Adderley's neck and jowls appear to be catching up (or more accurately, drooping down?) with those of his much older wife. Similar levels of ingrained dirt, though. Seriously, he developing the jawline of the Pillsburry Doughboy. At least he's able to mask his own hair loss with one of his ‘fun’ caps. He still has a titchy shrunken willy though. And let's face it, if he only learned that he’s circumcised five minutes ago, there's little chance that he has a clue what to do with it. Poor Nadia Sawalha has certainly made her bed. :sick:

• Haha