Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

diamondtext

VIP Member
I just don’t understand how they don’t do more and donate more
They are beside themselves with happiness when a sub probably living near the breadline gifts other views memberships of their shitshow, that’s the time they should discourage that and tell the people to donate that money to war zones not to their useless, depressing channel.
A blind man on a galloping horse on a windy night can see through the thirsty feckers.
Everything is for their egos and their pockets.
They will jump on any bandwagon for money and attention, they are two users .

• Heart
Reactions: 16

crabandoyster

Julia was on Lorraine this morning - what a beautiful and gorgeous person, one wouldn't think she was related to the others! Funniest thing I've heard in a while was when she said on Coffee Moaning the other day "shall we do a poll on how many of you have a crush on my Husband".
No one has a crush on mark.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Lucydowl

VIP Member
He’s the most disrespectful person I’ve ever seen towards women. He can’t string a sentence without demeaning a woman with sexual references . Hes disgusting and she thinks he behaving like this is acceptable is actually worrying. Hopefully reporting the channel will stop this content.

Reactions: 15

diamondtext

VIP Member
If she had a yard sale, primarily of all the clothes lying on their bedroom floors, she would raise thousands for displaced families.
No,get a professional make up artist, get some clothes off the floor shake them out and go to a film premiere, because your estranged sister was on prime time tv.
Manky may watch out,if she is removed from LW he may well starve.

diamondtext

VIP Member
She mentioned on LW that they had to have a family intervention with him,in order for him to stop buying weird Halloween masks from all over the world, online. He was going to frighten someone half to death in their house. Call me old fashioned,but if you had to do that with a middle aged man in your family would the penny not drop that he was seriously lacking in life skills and that there was little hope for him?
I like a laugh and a joke myself but that is seriously strange behaviour.
I suppose if she keeps treating him like the son she never had, he will happily keep acting it.
I know some 16 year old boys who are more responsible and not as demanding as him.

• Wow
  • Sick

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Why does he always either forget peoples names, Princess Charlotte being one of them this morning, having to ask Nits repeatedly what her name was but also pronouncing peoples names wrong. Jimmy KimMEL was just one of many today! Drives me bonkers 😡 What is wrong with the twerp!
And the dickhead who claims to know everything calls Cillian Murphy, sissilian……stupid knob

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I don’t believe a word of what he says about his past…he reckons everyone wanted to hook up with him, he was the ring leader, he was promiscuous, he had several relationships all happening at the same time, he was the life and soul of the party…sorry not buying it. He is boring and dull and knows it, but blames this on being alcohol free. I don’t believe he had as many friends either… where are they? In addition, I don't think he had as many sexual relationships. I think he had a few colleagues he went for a few drinks with after work but in his head it was a wild time.

• Heart
  • Haha

Allybongo77

Saw julia and she was amazing & looked gorgeous.. hopefully see her more on Tv. She was on vera sunday .. i need to watch that.. she really seems sweet unlike nardia

missmickey

VIP Member
Here is masked singer bubbles great reveal as Julia!
Just contrast how the public and panel respond to Julia's reveal with Nasty Nadia Sawalha's eviction from the BB House.

It's actually pretty sad to think of them sitting watching and their own sister is unmasked live on prime time Saturday night TV. 😕
Indeed. As Julia said, Nasty Nadia's seething jealousy has destroyed that family. I bet Moodie and Kiki would love to have grown up with Aunty Julia and she would have loved being an aunty to them. :(

• Sad

crabandoyster

He’s the same. Pretend alcoholic blah blah, just an excuse to have no friends, no social life, no job. Lazy lump of lard drinking coffee and talking shit to his knitting nanas .
Interesting how his depressive episodes have vanished these days…

Buddylove

VIP Member
Nasty nitty was absolutely hated in big brother and
all that fake happiness at getting voted out, she’s always been a shit actress

• Heart
The sex talk was once again cringe. She was so uncomfortable and he was as crude as usual. I believe these are done as clickbait. Sex sells

• Sick
💯 Poddular

Moreover, despite being the ringleader of all the meticulously relayed shenanigans of his youth, Mark Adderley hasn't sustained a single meaningful friendship or working relationship from any significant period in his life / career. I mean Mark's forever name dropping Nigel Slater, for example, but there are reasons Nigel doesn't call on Mark to create his TV content any more. :sneaky:

Nadia Sawalha also has zero long-term friendships. No wonder Moodie was blindsided at the idea of her mum being "very very popular" at school! 😂

Time stamp 0:40
What’s the difference between someone who has been ‘ kind of led into bullying’ as opposed the bog standard bully? Are those bullied by the ‘ ’led into bullying’ bullies still ‘victims? or just collateral damage. Are the led into bullying bullies not bullies then?? The irony of Nads doing a video like this while being the bully of her own younger, talented and beautiful sister and setting/ not stopping the war hounds big Lisa and other weirdos attacking lovely Julia publicly for daring to care about her nieces, even mocking her for being childless,
is not lost.

• Angry
  • Sad