Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Poddular

VIP Member
I'd say she's more of an alcoholic than Mark, who has been playing the part of a professional alcoholic ( a bit like his film producer role-playing) ever since his darling wife tried to put a stage school worthy, career saving spin on his drink driving episode.
Or should I say " when he got CAUGHT ".

• Heart
Reactions: 15

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I still don’t understand why it takes them the whole of December to finish putting up their decorations. Why is the log cabin becoming a month long project - surely it would have been better to have started it in November to be complete in time for December? That log cabin will stay like that for months after Christmas because they’ll be too lazy to take it all down.

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Wow he doesn’t look a well man in today’s live. The old coke fingernail has obviously been put to use today.

IMG_6305.jpeg
IMG_6306.jpeg
IMG_6303.jpeg
IMG_6307.jpeg
IMG_6310.jpeg
IMG_6309.jpeg
IMG_6312.jpeg
IMG_6314.jpeg
IMG_6311.jpeg
IMG_6315.jpeg
IMG_6317.jpeg
IMG_6316.jpeg
IMG_6301.png

• Wow
  • Sick

Lucydowl

VIP Member
I could hear Mark Adderley honing in on his latest fixation during yesterday's Moan - using King Charles's cancer diagnosis to push his tired Big Pharma rants front and centre. The most irritating people are often predictable. I reckon Mark spent very little time researching Gaza yesterday. :sneaky:

Time stamp 8:15 Where Mark Adderley is twitching with glee after he smugly delivers his hypothesis: "Could it be that Prince [sic] Charles, in whatever treatment he elects to have for whatever cancer he has and whatever stage he's at, could it be something that really really rubs up the establishment, the health establishment, the wrong way? Over to you, Nads." :sick: Bonus, Nadia Sawalha can retell her homeopathy stories. 😴 And of course, The Royal Homeopathic Hospital was at the end of Mark's road in Bristol. (8:49)

At 18:40 the man who contributes £0 to the public purse opines about how cancer treatment should be funded. :mad:

I'm done. (n) You wouldn't think this is about an old man who has just been diagnosed with cancer. :(
Someone tell knobhead it’s King Charles not prince. He’s such an embarrassment to himself. I’m sure we’ll hear soon he filmed the surgery 🤡🤡🤡😂😂😂

• Haha

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Huffy hole has left her in the breach at a stressful time of year, and she cannot work the laptop. There is nothing that he could be suffering from upstairs that would make him unwell enough to not join in on their coffee borings, selfish narcissistic fool he is.
I'm surprised he’s not there looking sub sympathy…..
Send gifts in the post ………
More lies from the Swadderleys. While they’re claiming he’s too sick to film Vlgomas or stream Coffee Moaning, the dim witted director is posting vanity IG stories about some film shoot yesterday he worked on yesterday….

• Sick
  • Wow

Waffle3

VIP Member
Mark and Nadia complaining this morning that they had been robbed because he had to pay £26 for 6 chicken breasts. I'll tell you who has been robbed Mark, the poor chickens whose breasts you are eating (and terming horrible). Maybe if you want something cheaper in future look for the battery farmed chickens who have been locked away all their lives and have lower welfare standards. Or lobby to get chicken imported from other countries where they are pumped full of antibiotics and chemicals to make them grow quicker. Would that make it better for you?
The chicken and general shopping is tax deductible for her “cookery show” and the new “cookery book” she is working on 😡 They make my blood boil😡 and what about all the money wasted on Amazon tat, TD Max, Poundland, the plants ordered they find dead in boxes months after delivery, the number of mattresses they buy, the furniture in boxes stored in the loft 😡😡😡😡
and poor Maddie who can’t afford the price of drinks 🤥🤥🤥 anyone ever seen a photo of her or her friends without a drink 🤔🙄

• Heart

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
It’s very rude and unkind to say it’s a work Christmas party when they have one member of staff! If I was Lisa et el I’d be fuming to be classed as staff and not friends. Has normal service resumed yet?

diamondtext

VIP Member
All nitty is good for is singing
“How are eeewwwweeeeeeee” and Happy birthday very badly.
I don’t know why she would call herself an actress either, she used to walk about East Enders like Professor Yaffle out of Bagpuss.
Wooden wouldn’t be in it.
Must be embarrassing to have a successful actress in the family, whilst she is just propping up that useless husband
Maybe Colleen could give her advice on getting rid and reconciling with her sister like she did.
Oh I forgot they don’t get on either 😩

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
It’s all tat. There’s nothing tasteful and they need to declutter, starting with the sofas. Less is more. They have turned that house into a junkyard.
Mark has taken over much of the space in that house with his crap. His has his toy cave, the seating area with his piano, weights, paperwork, books, yoga mat, the kitchen table, the room upstairs in the extension, the loft and the garden decking area. She needs to toughen up and say enough is enough, clean it all up it or I’ll skip the lot of it

• Heart

SamBamford

Why would celebrities, public figures or any sane person want to talk to him about anything? Get back in your toy cupboard, or better still, get off your lazy arse and clean the house.

• Heart

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
If anyone on here has a YouTube account could I ask you to report them please
They bang on and on about greed whilst being the most greedy duo out there
The feature on the Sadderleys channel than enables subs to gift memberships needs to be taken away, or they should disallow it IMMEDIATELY. They
complain about the Government,which I am no fan of myself, whilst the government gives people benefits the Sadderleys are happy to take a large portion of some subs benefits to line their own millionaire pockets.
It’s a scandal it’s only a matter of time before Katie Hopkins mentions Nitty in the same bracket as Michelle Mone.
YouTube should have better safeguards in place in these instances, why would they allow vulnerable people to spend so much?
Report!!!!!!
I’ve reported Nadia on Tikitok and YouTube and have had notifications to say my reports were successful. Getting her tits and arse out on TikTok is inappropriate, who do they think their content is aimed at? TikTok is not Only Fans. They talk about being shadow banned, that will be due to people reporting too.

crabandoyster

That garden is an absolute tip, it's had thousands spent on it and still looks a right mess, he is deluded! His camera skills on GFH are shit and half of the time it's just his ugly mug staring into the camera or Di trying her hardest to look surprised with her hand over her mouth, gasping when he shows her stuff, absolutely pointless! Ps. Bet its thick of dog crap too!
Do you remember how awful it was 4 yrs ago. They had lived like that for 17 yrs. 😝
---
Mark has just cancelled me on CM for not agreeing with their Palestinian crusade. They just want to hear the sound of their own voices.

• Angry

Poddular

VIP Member
They are beyond embarrassing.
Living their lives through social media bs, youtube, likes,trends,virtue signaling and the nausea inducing wobbly phone camera lens.
At their age they should know it's all meaningless and hot air.
But it's all because the poor little " creative" won't get a real job!
It ain't life as I know it.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
Their lifestyle, pretend work, phone addiction, constant lies,negative thinking and chaotic,dirty,unstructured family environment would make anyone ill.

• Heart

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Ps probably the reason the NNSS live did not land
You mean the Sunday show that he said would actually happen today…(Monday)…
But it looks like ‘illness’ has put a stop to yet more paid for ‘content’🙄

IMG_2191.jpeg
IMG_2192.jpeg

It’s about time they started sending out refunds😐

• Angry

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
Continue to report them on YouTube. To do so, there is a flag underneath the video. I've reported a few of their videos recently for misinformation (these haven’t just been coffee bores btw) and YouTube has confirmed that my reports were successful. They typically receive a strike or are unable to make money off the video. It's important for Mark to keep in mind that YouTube owns their channel, not him, therefore he should quit giving headteacher lectures to the subs.

While Nadia is currently sat on LW and being paid by ITV, Mark is slagging them off because he has only just realised that the msm are bias. I am so surprised she hasn’t had her contract terminated.
Reported today’s CM. OMG his rant this morning lasted over 30 minutes! Looks like Natasha Milchin is one of the subs he has now blocked because she dares to call them out on their biased views 😡

Lucydowl

VIP Member
They are really a clueless pair!
Where are we??? Standing in the middle of Piazza San Pietro 🙄🙄
Oh it looks so new, so clean, does not feel real, does not look old, … have they filmed any James Bond films here? YES!!!
GPS still on his phone whilst walking around the square with his arm extension 🙄
Nitwit didn’t know the Vatican was a city state 🙄
When they get to the Angels Unaware boat, “is this about migration”? YES! but Mark Adderley has a feeling it’s migration to the city 🙄
They can’t film in the Sistine Chapel says MA sounding very disappointed but he knows some people do 😡😡 bet the twat tries 😡😡
Well this running commentary was very instructive NOT 🤔 Travel vloggers NOT! Thank you for a waste of 9 mins 👋
They look like a right pair of tramps slumming in a stylish city.
---
Wonder why they didn’t visit Palestine on a mercy charity mission cons they have so much shite to talk about 🤡🤡

diamondtext

VIP Member
All of them would have to be very careful what they told Nitty in confidence.
She broadcasted on tv that her sisters friend after child birth developed a large varicose vain on what she described as her “Noon”.
How embarrassed must that person have been, that, that information was passed on and then blurted out to the viewing public. She will say or do anything to keep her place on that show.

• Sick
  • Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
[
Omg that’s so funny. The legit photographers have proper cameras and he’s there with his phone.🤡
That was my first thought, how embarrassing does he look and sound standing there with his IPhone! 😳

Nadia’s hair looks awful, at least Julia has brought her look up to date with a softer hairstyle, Nadia is still clinging on to her 80s Deirdre Barlow perm.

• Haha
  • Wow