Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rosieposey

VIP Member
I believe quite a few of their subbies follow each other online so surely they'll see her stories and realise they've been lied to 🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 16

Lucydowl

VIP Member
For two fools that spend thei entire lives proclaiming to be authorities on everything they live a depressed miserable existence with hypochondriac illnesses and cooking shit food. I’d say all the filth and handling raw food with unwashed hands is only reason their guts are sick the whole time. She’s manic but he’s just disgusting

• Sick

diamondtext

VIP Member
There is a school of thought that rumination and focus on what you think is your problems and conditions causes more harm than good.
There are psychistrists who’ll refuse to treat these middle aged moaning types, because they agree that this is an identity they have forged for themselves and enjoy wallowing in it and don’t want to improve, it’s their full time job acting manic, acting depressed, acting morose.
This kind of patient doesn’t want any alternatives, that would only blow their cover.
His shrink however must be prepared to take Nittys money, just the same way Mark of Joy does too.
Addicted to anxiety the both of them and now their children, and probably anyone who spends any amount of time with them.
Bleeding out to their unwitting Subs .

• Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
I will try and get my spelling errors to a minimum. This joker has decided to do Vlogmas every day it seems, so I am behind schedule. Vlogmas #2 Nadia accuses Mark of Hoarding & War Breaks Out as Nadia & Dina Reveal Radical Plans. Thank God this crap is only 36 mins long. BTW I learned a new emoji thingy. 🍕:poop: pizza shit= piece of shit. Try that one out.

Nadia wears her Xmas pud hat and feably sings "Walking in a Winter Wonderland." "Can you see my beige pants?" Mark says yes. "I don't want you to." Mark notes that Nadia didn't laugh at his shirt. She didn't find it funny. He follows her into the room version of a junk drawer AKA the Teen Room. As she ascends the stairs Mark says she looks like a tithead. Less than a minute in and he is being juvenile. We finally see the sweatshirt he is wearing. It has Christoper Walken in his most miserable looking face with the words "Walken in a Winter Wonderland." Get it? Ha. Ha. :cautious: He is wearing his reindeer hat. Just as Mark is jabbering to the camera we hear Nadia yell "Maaark! Come up here! Just come, I don't want any arguing." If you have Mark says something really vulgar on your Sadderleys bingo card, congrats. "Do you want to rut?" :sick: "Whenever I put this reindeer hat on, I just want to rut." Even with a bag over his face, I wouldn't rut him. :cautious:Upstairs and what looks like it is across from Maddie's room, Nadia is another bedroom. How did I figure it was Maddie's room? There are lipstick kisses all over the bedroom door! Yes, really! :rolleyes: Yeah, I'm judgmental when I say what parent lets their kid put lipstick kisses all over their outside bedroom door? I'm trying to figure out how many rooms they have. Maddie, guest/Nanny Di, N&M, Kiki, walk-in and this room with furniture Mark started to put together, a rack of clothes, kids' toys and other crap. "In August, or before August, I warned him we were having people to stay in the festive period and that I needed this room, right... we got this massive chest of drawers to put all of this excess stuff in. He got 3 drawers put up and there are 9 drawers needed." Nadia mentions the screwdriver, says she will pay someone to build the drawers, He has 36 hours or she is flexing her credit card. Mark mouths off with some swearing, she reduces the hours to 24. Aren't ADHD meds supposed to help you focus? I thought he was on them. "Right, I am going to get a man and I am going to get you a new psychiatrist!" She goes on to say that Channel 4 makes documentaries about people like him. Mr. Pot is on line 1 for Ms. Sawalha.

Dancing elves. It's the Frizzy, Dehydrated, Hair Don'ts of Croydon. Dina is gurning for the camera, doesn't like how she looks. Nadia says she is too brutal with herself and she looks great. "How old are you? You can't look 16." Dina says she doesn't want to look 16. They are at the train station off to The Spirit of Christmas, where they have a champagne bar and they are going to see Donna May of Donna May London. At the fair, Dina poses by a Xmas tree and sucks her cheeks in. You know how much it costs to get into this shindig? TWENTY-FIVE QUID! 😲 This thing looks like the One of a Kind Gift Show they have here at the end of November. Nads asks Dina what they got last year from here and she says nothing, they just looked around. "It's very middle clawsss" says Nadia. "Handmade candles at 70 quid, we feel very out of place. We're from Croydon." She who has money to burn buying any old tat from Amazon. Donna has a stall at this overpriced Xmas fair. A stall selling Xmas ornaments and Dina suggests getting Mark a devil ornament. There is The Little Green Cracker Company, no prices. That is something that annoys me, going shopping and no bloody price on products. I'm socially lazy most of the time, so I don't like having to ask. 😣 Nadia bitches about green products being expensive, like she is on povo street. There is a stall that has mock London street plates like Prosecco Place and Fashion Mews. Dina says she would have "Champagne Lane 💯."
Dina loves an Advent candle, but is will only burn so far, because she is going away. There is an Advent candle that has various alcoholic bevvies on each day, says "You booze, You lose." Nadia suggests getting that for Mark. Pourquoi? Why would you get alcoholic related material for a so-called sober person? Nadia promotes ThisIsNessie.com. Ten percent of card purchase goes to Alzheimer's. Research or those living with it, I don't know, BECAUSE THESE TWO DON'T SAY! 😤

Still at the fair and these two making up scenarios for the hides on sale for the reception, the lounge or the foyaaay. "When are we getting CHAMPAGNE?" Nadia says through gritted teeth. She has a terrible thirst. Sawalha is an Arabic name meaning Thrist Trap. No offence to St. Julia. Swarovski has a booth and Dina loves them. There is a snowman for 165 pounds, an elf sitting on a sweet for 145 and Rudolph for 250. "Can you imagine that in your house? It would get well lost" says Dina. 🤣 I love a shady Dina. 🤭 They have some really pretty ornaments that go for 85 quid a pop. You certainly wouldn't want those a tree with cats and a hardwood floor. "I've got one of them." "You do not!" "I have!" What does Dina have? She has an off the shoulder, silver sequined dress that she got for a staff Xmas party. It's quite the stunning litte number. Nadia asks where she got it. "Amazon." 🤦‍♀️ Did it last only one evening? Nadia says Amazon clothes are really good. Congrats Nadia on killing the high street. :cautious: They found the champagne bar, but there are no seats. Dina shows Nads a squishy toy :poop: with an elf hat on top. Dina suggests it for Mark "It's so him." Yeah, he is a 🍕:poop:. :p They are at a novelty kiosk with a buff elf bird feeder "Nibble My Bits," racing Brussels sprouts, Brussels sprout slippers and a human organ lunch bag. Nadia says she found the perfect gift from the girls to Dina: A fart fan. "Can you see it actually says 'fart fan?'" Yesss Nadiaaa. Willy exerciser-Mark, Boob Mug-Mark, Fuck-It Bucket-Mark. Dina is buying Kiki a pickle fork, "She won't know what it is, but she is obsessed with pickles."

"I'm terribly let down by Dina. We are only now getting something to eat and something to drink." Oh no, looks like you need to reserve. Dina said to pull an I'm Nadia Sawalha. They get sat down and she did pull a Nadia Sawalha. A table full of lovely Italian-looking food. The women who were hoarding the Champagne bar and now upstairs at the restaurant bar getting sozzled and one is really red in the face, says Dina. They have trolleys for the gift items. "Stuff it in girls, get it in!" There is a pigeon in this complex is Dina is worried about it shitting on the food. All of the waiters are darting their eyes around. They're on their 2nd glass of Champagne. They enjoyed their meal and now try to find their way out of the restaurant like rats trying to escape a maze. Nadia spies some satin pj's with marabou trim. "Imagine the sort of life, where you wear jamamas like that." They'd suit Mark to a T. 🤭 More glass ornaments. Dina has bought a necklace for a friend. Nadia likes a Fair Isle sweater, but Ms. Body Positive says you have to have a certain type of body to wear it. 😦 Knickers, Advent calendars, Xmas toilet rolls. Nadia says there are a lot of posh people at this fair and she thought people wouldn't recognize her. Well taste has no class barriers, because Nadia has been approached by several poshos to tell her how much they love her Instagram posts. 😵 "Honestly, you could knock me over with a feather. Oooh, look at that coat!"

Finally, they make to Donna May and her Donna May London booth. Nadia tells her they have been all around the bloody place. "Bloody shopping!" says Donna. A scan of all of Donna's wares and Nadia extols the virtues of Donna's eye brushes. More ornaments, a Jesus with a blunt that says Holy Smokes. Another idea for Mark. Nadia is off to meet Kaye and Dina will have a mooch around some more. Nadia says if it weren't for Vlogmas, she and Dina wouldn't have gone to the Xmas fair. "So thank you guys!" LONDON LIGHTS BREAKS and we have a montage of lights around Carnaby Street. TIME FOR A SIX PACK OF TENANTS EXTRA... His typo, not mine. It's dancing faery time. It's Mark in that stupid outfit from the last Vlogmas episode and I can smell the rank scent through my monitor. Dina and Nads have a suprise, doing a shit version of "Do Wa Diddy." They each have a pair of skis. Dina demonstrates how skiers walk with their skis in their boots. Mark says he skied in Norway and it was horrible. Wuss. Nadia feels the Xmas village is old hat, they're broken, lights busted, etc. Dina asks if they are going to demolish them. Before Nadia can get her idea out, she says she has a fiberglass splinter from the skis. :rolleyes:

After that little side step, she says they want to do the Xmas village on crack. "Xmas village big time and we are going to kill a million birds with 1 stone." Dina has a friend who can concrete the bottom of the garden for a pint and a meal, get a shed, that she will use all the shit in the garden in. Does anyone else have a feeling of deja vu here? Moving stuff around, buidling something to shove crap in sounds familar. But before all of that, we have Mark staring at the camera in what is supposed to look like a dream sequence, screams in the background, Dina says she has people over during Xmas, she loves Austria, and wants a little chalet to have her get together in. "Are you having a fucking laugh?" says Mark. Nadia says they are doing it. Mark wants to know how that replaces the village. Mark says they don't need concrete. "And there is going to be a faery lit trail with constant snow leading to it" says Nadia. Then Nadia mentions it being Nordic, then wanting a Heidi window so that is Switzerland. More fluff about cladding and this is sounding incredibly scripted. Mark says fuck this and is going to get the Xmas village. "Strudel and gluewine" they say. Mark pisses over the whole idea. Now Nadia wants to do a Nativity scene. Mark wants to take a poll with the subs. He says it ain't gonna happen.

"Right, so Mark's been a right miserable bastard about all of this." Is this bit scripted as well? :unsure: "It's like he doesn't want us to be creative at all" Nadia whispers. Camera on Mark saying they are whispering over there like a couple of old grinches. Dina whispers he is a stick in the mud and Mark has to bellow "You're so fucking annoying!" He says they will be cellotaping wood to walls. They talk about wooden knick knacks. Is Nadia going to be dusting off Mark balls for decor then? "Cow bells!" Nadia says she will have to write all of this down "We need Heidi stuff." She then figure she is getting her countries mixed up. "And strapping fucking skis to fucking doors" says the EDITOR. Dina informs her Heidi is in Switzerland and Sweden has nothing to do with that. "Alpine nonsense." Nadia says look at him with that fuckin reindeer hat on. "He thinks he's the only one who knows anything about Christmas." Coughing in the background. Is that a vaper's cough Maddie? Does she have her sense of smell and taste yet. Yes, make your own joke here. :p Nadia mentions a Nordic tree and is it Swiss? 😒 Mark makes a noise and then says he has earphones in. Nadia calls him arseface, whilst Dina gives him the finger. Nads and Dina on the couch, swiping away on their phones. Dina says no knobs allowed. A belch rings right through my ears, eurgh! Dancing gingerbread men. That's it.

• Heart

Tea&Toast

VIP Member
I can’t stand to watch the videos of these vile liars anymore, unfortunately her posts pop up on my instagram. She posted a live sat by her washing machine surrounded by huge tall piles of filthy clothes covering the entire room, what a slob, mad as a box of frogs. I thought the ADHD meds were supposed to help with the hoarding. And what about the personal trainer sessions, when she looks no different, more bullshit I suppose. 🤮

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I think I would honestly rather be catapulted into the fires of hell on a blistering sunny day with a duffle coat on, than listen to anything he would have say about anything to do with orgasms. Even the thoughts of it is enough.
Thanks in advance.
Their sex talks are always just clickbait. Nadia screams her safe word apple crumble every five minutes.

• Sick
  • Heart

Paddygirl

Mark and Nadia complaining this morning that they had been robbed because he had to pay £26 for 6 chicken breasts. I'll tell you who has been robbed Mark, the poor chickens whose breasts you are eating (and terming horrible). Maybe if you want something cheaper in future look for the battery farmed chickens who have been locked away all their lives and have lower welfare standards. Or lobby to get chicken imported from other countries where they are pumped full of antibiotics and chemicals to make them grow quicker. Would that make it better for you?

• Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
Nitty looking and acting really peed off the last few days ……
I wonder did Lorraine text her
“Ack your wee sister is a lovely wee lassie, so she is, wee national trinket she is Nadia “

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I haven’t watched any of their vlogmas,
totally pointless it’s the same old thing every year, a trip to the Range how riveting - and I can't stand one more close-up of Mark's perspiring face and receding purple tinged hair.

Di is growing tired of the vlogging too it seems, she mentioned that she doesn't really want to do GFH anymore, and based on what @bitterntwisted posted, Di doesn't even want to spend time with them all anymore. Everyone is becoming tired of Mark taking advantage of them by constantly having a camera in their face, he will soon need to find a job quickly.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Whatever about husband and sister sponging of her wouldn’t you think her daughters would tell her to dress and act her age. She pretends to be shocked when he spews his filth but then he does it regardless so no respect. Denise on LW summed up you tube channel today as full of boring content and misinformation.

• Heart
  • Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
💯 Grace Kelly
And she's not the only one who has a casual relationship with the truth. Mark Adderley was full of shit on this morning's moan discussing Gary Linekar who is apparently, "The only person in the public realm apart from Nadia to say [baby voice 🤮] ceasefire please." :oops: (Time stamp 3:22)

I'll just leave this here for Mr Showbiz Reporter x War Correspondent:
Bradley Cooper, Alfonso Cuarón, Selena Gomez, Janelle Monáe, Lupita Nyong'o, Jenna Ortega, Joaquin Phoenix, Mark Ruffalo and Mark Rylance were among more than 260 who signed a letter urging Joe Biden and Congress to call for an immediate ceasefire in Gaza.
source:

Artists for Palestine UK released a letter signed by more than 2,000 artists including famous novelists, singers, playwrights and filmmakers as well as famed actors and actresses such as Tilda Swinton, Charles Dance, Steve Coogan, Miriam Margolyes and Peter Mullan.
source:

I've searched the UK list (which has now closed with over 4300 signatories) for Sawalha and there are only two entries. No Nads. Quelle surprise. :sneaky:
View attachment 2691408
and
View attachment 2691410

Time stamp 33:15 Mark Adderley: "I've met [Gary] a couple of times and interviewed him. I found him more than agreeable." 😂😂
Wot an utter Cock!
This knobhead claims to have worked and interviewed everyone on the planet but I’ve never seen one interview or proof. He’s delusional but manipulative and disgusting and disrespectful individual.

SamBamford

Nadia couldn't be more disinterested if she tried. She doesn't care about Di's health at all. All his protestations sound false too, its just lip service. 'Oh mum!' in a insincere tone of voice. It's shocking that the pair of them are not taking more care of the old lady at all. It's not like they are rushed off their feet with work.

• Sad

missmickey

VIP Member
I was TV hopping for my bed ridden hubby and caught a segment of LW talking about teeth straightening and it made me think about all the freebies she has had and what has happened to them.
I don't know how many they involved but - Zoe - teeth aligners or whatever - shape wear - underwear - jumpers - et al.
Have they made money for these companies or has she been dropped. Is this why she has got a new agent as her old one can't do anything to get her (them) work other than LW or posing in her almost naked lard arse in DM.
I reckon that companies know Nadia Sawalha is simply a piss poor influencer.

The expensive gifted patio furniture was left out in all weathers and all seasons and is probably currently housing a litter of rats.

The gifted hot tub only features on their channel when the sun comes out and lazy Mark Adderley opts to film Dina / his mother scrubbing off the accumulated filth and mould, before Lady Muck bounces in in a bikini with a glass of rozay. The gifted hot tub also has a side gig on Moodie’s Insta as a boozy sex pond, every time the olds are away.

Remember the promises she made to the gifted walk-in wardrobe people? Well it remains a sh*t heap. Nadia’s expensive ADHD meds appear to have made zero impact there. Curious. Maybe, she is simply a lazy, ungrateful pig as she’d originally suspected?

When you factor in the regular frying that features on their channel, Nadia Sawalha’s multiple gifted Ninjas barely get a mention.

How can a family of able bodied adults with a gifted Hotpoint washing machine look so perpetually grubby?

And finally, their tedious holiday ‘films’ aka Mark Adderley wandering around with his swaying camera doing NOTHING but boring his mother and a couple of thousand people rigid. Then Nadia Sawalha will pop up and moan about EVERYTHING. All three will wear the same outfit for the duration but Nadia will be wearing no knickers (Her “Infrequent Sexer” husband will broadcast this. A lot.) and will twirl around on the beach a couple of times with the sun on her face and the wind in her curls. It’s curious how they’re not being offered the posh beachside villa freebies anymore.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
What do you think ?

Let’s have a poll.
Manky is having a massive huff ?
He was over zealous with the visiting ladies and there has been a blow up row when they left?
His selfie stick has snapped?
He got locked in the wee ghostbusters room?
He’s doing panto in Skegness as the scarecrow out of the wizard of Oz?
His menopause patch hasn’t turned up?
The Academy has flown him in to promote the Oscars?
He’s necked 5 bottles of Baileys and a jar of Nutella?
The internet is no longer suppling graphic T-shirts to men over 50?
Nitty threatened to straighten her hair again?

There are so many variables
You decide

• Haha

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Choice A. Beautiful clean home.
Choice B. Filthy home with creepy house husband hanging around like a wasp.

my choice is A

• Haha
  • Heart

amber.gl19

Chatty Member
I get so frustrated when she makes out she uses purely homeopathic medicines. What about the HRT and ADHD meds she takes 😳 Never mentions that when she’s banging on about how wonderful homeopathy is 😡

• Angry