Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
Sorry everyone but I’m back! I made a pact with myself at Christmas that as of 2024, I would refrain from posting on here about these numpties. I’ve still watched as much as I could including him meeting the very vulnerable sub in London (not AG) and I’ve been making notes because they are horrific at the moment.

I am part way through this CM and laughing out loud with the stuff he’s coming out with.

How LW are keeping her on is beyond me, it truly is.

Reactions: 17

Buddylove

VIP Member
What did she look like this morning🙄 all her flab out and boobs on the floors 🤢

Wonder how long the comment about Julia will stay up 😏
They are both greasy and grotty looking, both look years older than they are, must be all the nastiness and bitterness and bullshit seeping out of them 💩💩💩💩

missmickey

VIP Member
I wonder who so hurt little Manky Wanky’s feelings yesterday that he was compelled to share this Debbie Downer of an Instagram post. And a Happy Christmas to you, to Mr. Swadderley!
View attachment 2651373
Wow. Just imagine being called delusional by a smelly unemployed waster, who tells the world he's an Oscar Qualified Filmmaker, Content Producer, Writer, You-Tuber, Podcaster, Movie Reviewer whilst his missus pays the bills! :oops:

scontent.cdninstagram.com/v/t66.30100-16/334051929_345869771409511_3429389640123394591_n.mp4?_nc_ht=scontent-yyz1-1.cdninstagram.com&_nc_cat=107&_nc_ohc=78kEMt1v0iUAX_bzPJE&edm=AP_V10EBAAAA&ccb=7-5&oh=00_AfAc8e83ZkntM-PeooUR0VlaymSGzGo1EtZD7KMEUJiM7A&oe=658AEBDA&_nc_sid=2999b8

• Haha

missmickey

VIP Member
She has got an easy life there, doesn't have to go to work to pay her own way and they let her do whatever she wants and they pay for it. He is her personal taxi service, takes her and her mates out and her mother pays for her holidays - why would she want to leave.
True. Plus, daddy's experiment left Moodie with zero GCSEs, which makes it difficult for her to get a well paid job or even enrol on many courses. She wouldn't be able to even pay 5 minutes' rent off the back of her 'singing' voice, either. They've spoiled her in so many ways. :(

• Wow
  • Sad

rivermonster

VIP Member
21, maddie should want to escape by now!?
She has got an easy life there, doesn't have to go to work to pay her own way and they let her do whatever she wants and they pay for it. He is her personal taxi service, takes her and her mates out and her mother pays for her holidays - why would she want to leave.

• Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
I think I would honestly rather be catapulted into the fires of hell on a blistering sunny day with a duffle coat on, than listen to anything he would have say about anything to do with orgasms. Even the thoughts of it is enough.
Thanks in advance.

• Haha

DaisyChainSpring

Chatty Member
Never seen any of them mention Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Lybia for starters or do the people there not matter, or not 'trendy' enough.

• Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
I was having a good laugh at this ….
Further evidence of Mark Adderley's delusions in yesterday's Moan.
Mark Adderley starts reading out Jonathan Glazer's Oscars speech that's doing the rounds.
Mark interrupts his own reading to bring it to the viewers' attention that the copyright for this train of thought belongs him. :oops:
And then I scrolled down to see the pixelated image of him in the shower🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢 Mr body dysmorphic should remember YouTube is not only fans.

• Haha
  • Sick

Lucydowl

VIP Member
The ADHD she claims to have is just an excuse for her bad behaviour, bad manners, bad temper and ultimately greed.
Any bandwagon will do to get notice, diminishing the people who really do suffer badly from the condition and have no one taking any notice of them.
I’m just wondering is there any other labels they will find to apply to themselves for views, they must be running out.
He’s the same. Pretend alcoholic blah blah, just an excuse to have no friends, no social life, no job. Lazy lump of lard drinking coffee and talking shit to his knitting nanas .

• Haha
Reactions: 16

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
So if I’m correct, they’ve said they are poorly and can’t fulfill their part of the deal to their paying subs but they’ve got one of their subs there partying? Am I right? Stange that Zoe has shared this but none of them?

• Angry

Poddular

VIP Member
Best gift parents can give their children is equipping them with the skills for independent living.
Failure in that household.
But nevermind they can all like each others nuddie,drinking and pity posts, daddy has a cheerleader and as a "creative" family , it's cool to be a useless layabout ☹🙄.

• Heart

Scrotsandall

Not watched them in longest time, but had a look tonight...
What the fuck have they done to the hall?
I mean it was a shit tip to begin, but who the hell spends that much money to make something look shitter?
Dina is as rough as they come.

Thank God for Julia, she is the only positive sister who actually knows who she is and has a true and applaudable moral compass.

My house is far from perfect, but it's clean and homely. They look like they live in a squat!

• Heart

Paddygirl

Even on Christmas day he can't help but be bitter and make sly digs on social media. It's sad really. I was enjoying the day with my family not focusing on negative thoughts.

• Sad

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Today’s Vlogmas is disgusting. I would be ringing Dina’s school!
I haven't seen any of the vlogmas, but I did take a short look at the most recent one, and it's just the same old crap with the massive quantities of junk that are bought from Amazon.I've noticed that Mark is constantly pretending to laugh like Nadia and Dina. The man dyes his hair the same shade as his wife, goes out with his wife's friends, and now even mimics her laugh! That is such an odd thing to do. Next, he'll start dressing in her clothes.

• Haha
  • Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
She would have given her second born to have got a part in Calendar Girls where she could have stripped off every night. Lies, lies and more lies on LW again.

• Heart

SamBamford

Nadia hasn't anything to worry about unless Zoe can keep him into the lifestyle he is accustomed too, no matter how young and pretty he isn't going to risk his cash cow.

I watched a small bit of the chalet shite, god that stair carpet has had it, its filthy and worn out. How can you bring folk into your home when its that bad? There's clutter all over the place, it must stink of muck and dogs. I wouldn't eat anything and I'd want to rinse out the wine glass before any free wine from that hovel. On second thoughts I'd decline any offers, even from Nadia off the telly.

• Sick
Oh my goodness on todays coffee groaning they ready put a message from a therapist that she would recommend people to listen to their how to stay married........ I wonder is ghost another one of Nadias "friends"! If I were a friend of Nitty I wouldn't tell her anything as she is constantly telling stories about I have a friend. Also, she keeps mentioning my Sister Dina as if she were her only Sister - lucky Julia.

• Angry