Nadia Sawalha #64 Mark Adderley living off his wife for life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dirty mark on the front of his hoodie that he’s had on for two days too 🤢
---
Hey all.
I’m reading, but not had much time to get involved lately.
Hope you’re all doing well.
Just wanted to share this with you… it was posted yesterday, and had some pretty bitchy comments (which have since been removed, so I didn’t see the point in screenshotting the ones that remain).
I watched the live that this person was last involved in - seemed like there were many people being nasty to her as she was speaking up against the SA’s.
This was the live that Mark blocked a few people on🙄 and he also removed all their comments. Hope some of you witnessed it. It was pretty toxic.
View attachment 2727131
I take it she was also blocked on that day as she hasn’t been on a live since 😢 All because she dare to have a different opinion. Absolutely shocking 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I honestly think he's taking a breakdown, he's needing help,

and they need to stop this vlogging, it's just bloody stupid, and I'm surprised Nadia hasn't been let go from LW.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I don't think Mark is competent to run a Coffee Moaning on his own. He needs Nadia there to rein him in.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Haha Mark this morning « I am short but I’m not short but I’m not tall » 🤣🤣🤣 speaking rubbish as usual 🙄 saying he was pulled up yesterday for targeting Rishi’s shortness but it was meant as a caricature! More rubbish! Continue reading on here Mark Adderley 👋👋👋👋
---
He also wanted to know if there were any bio hasard chemical experts on their live 🤣🤣🤣 so deluded 🤣🤣🤣 no Mark Adderley just your usual knitting nanas 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Can’t watch his manic hate speech. The family needs to be proactive not armchair protesters. Why did I start watching them again.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Haha Mark this morning « I am short but I’m not short but I’m not tall » 🤣🤣🤣 speaking rubbish as usual 🙄 saying he was pulled up yesterday for targeting Rishi’s shortness but it was meant as a caricature! More rubbish! Continue reading on here Mark Adderley 👋👋👋👋
---
He also wanted to know if there were any bio hasard chemical experts on their live 🤣🤣🤣 so deluded 🤣🤣🤣 no Mark Adderley just your usual knitting nanas 🤣
Wouldn’t say there’s an expert in anything following this fool.

• Haha
"Sex, Drugs, Drink and RocknRoll" 😂 😂 😂
1706817215999.png

Looks like Mark Adderley has prepared another episode of Jackasnory for the submissives. 🤥

• Haha
  • Sick
Can’t watch his manic hate speech. The family needs to be proactive not armchair protesters. Why did I start watching them again.
This is why, like you I cant watch or listen to them any more. I did but I am also banned from all their platforms for saying the wrong thing according to Sir Sawalha, 😭

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
I’m just glad he’s sorting out the loft at last. Now sort your bookshelves as you never read. Keep that skip coming, they could do with losing one third of their stuff. It would tidy up their minds.

Reactions: 7
You couldn’t make it up, he’s comparing about an acid attack to his counsellor. He’s the most selfish self centred person on the planet. Sitting behind a screen he’s full of tit commenting on public celebs in a nasty fashion but Richard Madeley and various high profile people attending the funeral of Derek Draper looked a lot more professional and educated and dignified than this twit.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
N can't understand why the police have said no to two stages in London tommorrow? Well how about the extra chaos it causes? How about the extra policing? How about the extra monitoring that has to be done n the speaches? That is just for starters

Reactions: 5
Did anybody watch the segment of LW when Michael Moseley looked at their shopping basket? I saw the link to it on from This Morning to LW but I can't watch her on TV. Was it her real basket of food or a given one - Is there a YTube to see it -

Reactions: 1
Could have just replied with the email address rather than the paragraph explaining where to find it 🤷‍♀️
Follow them and you’d probably need help🤡🤡😂😂
---
He’s a rugby expert today. Football excited last week. Still not a friend in the world after all these activities 👹👹👹

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.