Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mark was in a really bad mood on today's live, but went to make his coffee just after it started because as usual was too disorganised to make it before it started and likes the sound of the coffee machine interrupting the live. Nadia was getting excited that it might be announced this afternoon that people will be allowed in her garden. Liar - people have been in your garden the last few weeks and probably all of lockdown. And they moaned about Boris, they gave their warped and self-centred opinions on Covid-19 and giggled over adverts from the 80's with Nadia singing them in that sickly baby voice she does. And they both kept running their hands through and flicking their hair. So another day of the same from them.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I detest every member and live vlog they do ! 😡Used to actually like the early ‘home time ‘ vlog

Reactions: 10
was that the idiot one Manky saying that? no doubt he will be frustrated as not been able to go away for their seedy over night romps! he really is so inappropriate - will be attracting all sorts of wierdos to the channel
I don't watch
It amuses me that even though JSP still appears on LW but from her home in Norfolk she’s never on the same days as Nadia. We all know she’s got no time for N which is one of the reasons I like her so much 😍

Years ago me & my husband stayed two nights in a very nice hotel in North Yorkshire. On arrival we were upgraded but only for the first night because the second night was reserved for...JSP. She was head of the ramblers association back then, the hotel was in the countryside popular with walkers. I had hoped we’d see her at breakfast or wherever but never clapped eyes on her. Think it was just a bed for the night for her.
It was also before she was ever on LW but my imagination runs away with me of the things I’d want to say to her about Nitty.
I like JSP too and I have noticed that her and N are never on together. It seemed to come to a head when JSP challenged her on homeschooling. Nadia really didn't like it because JSP put forward a very intelligent argument. You could see N getting infuriated as she hasn't got JSP's depth of knowledge or wit to come back at her. They moaned about Janet in their vlogs, espescially Mark because JSP wrote a newspaper article against homeschooling. As I've said before, it annoys me that Nadia only ever appears with her little clique. This does not allow for proper debate.

The Loose panel needs a revamp, how many times can they all keep rehashing the same old stories? They also look bored. I don't watch the show anymore (can't during the day anyway) unless I see clips on youtube. I used to watch it years ago when I was on maternity leave but if I see clips of it now it just feels stale. It needs new faces and new stories that viewers haven't heard a million times before.
They should get rid of it. It's had it's day...😣

Reactions: 9
I know Nadia isn’t a popular television personality and most of the general public can’t stand her. But I’d love to know just how many dislike her who’ve worked with her. My guess is an awful lot! On LW today she said when she was at the NTA’s she went up to Steve McFadden (who she’d worked with on Eastenders) put her arms out to greet him and he blanked her. I know Gillian Talyforth can’t stand her she was quite verbal about her over her sister Julia. We know JSP can’t stand her. Her own sister can’t stand her. And why Kaye ever let her back into her life is a complete mystery...I like to think Kaye is just tolerating her. The thing with these TV people is a bit like the Masons they have to appear to support one another in the same profession as themselves. That is until they do something that really angers people like that actress from Emmerdale who behaved appallingly on Big Brother she was never to be seen again...so many people she’d worked with eventually spoke out about her saying what a nasty piece of work she was but had kept quiet about her until the BB incident.
I can imagine Nadia taking things too far causing people to speak out about her......(for all we know many of them might be seething over her obsession with Corona virus...never mind her filthy hygiene habits)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Nadia has gone on and on about track and trace and how its the solution. Then last night, the night before track and trace starts she furious because she doesn't believe its the right track and trace!!! The woman who can burn a rock cake is suddenly qualified to give a critical analysis of the governments track and trace procedure! She is an absolute contradiction!!! That or a liar. How many lies has she told??? Perhaps whatever they "take" on an evening to calm down is causing her to say the opposite of what she said in the morning lol 🤔🙄😜🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Ah how nice gleam sent her some flowers..her words we love working with u🤮
I do not believe this for a second they have sent her flowers. Someone I know used to send herself flowers to work most weeks, especially on valentines..birthdays christmas...to show how poplular and loved she was...pretending they were from someone else..but she paid for them all on her own credit card.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
I do not believe this for a second they have sent her flowers. Someone I know used to send herself flowers to work most weeks, especially on valentines..birthdays christmas...to show how poplular and loved she was...pretending they were from someone else..but she paid for them all on her own credit card.
She's tagged them in the photos so I think they have sent them, they represent a few vloggers and do send them things. I am just amazed that anyone would want to represent them.

I know Nadia isn’t a popular television personality and most of the general public can’t stand her. But I’d love to know just how many dislike her who’ve worked with her. My guess is an awful lot! On LW today she said when she was at the NTA’s she went up to Steve McFadden (who she’d worked with on Eastenders) put her arms out to greet him and he blanked her. I know Gillian Talyforth can’t stand her she was quite verbal about her over her sister Julia. We know JSP can’t stand her. Her own sister can’t stand her. And why Kaye ever let her back into her life is a complete mystery...I like to think Kaye is just tolerating her. The thing with these TV people is a bit like the Masons they have to appear to support one another in the same profession as themselves. That is until they do something that really angers people like that actress from Emmerdale who behaved appallingly on Big Brother she was never to be seen again...so many people she’d worked with eventually spoke out about her saying what a nasty piece of work she was but had kept quiet about her until the BB incident.
I can imagine Nadia taking things too far causing people to speak out about her......(for all we know many of them might be seething over her obsession with Corona virus...never mind her filthy hygiene habits)
I don't think Steve M liked her on Eastenders. She has talked about not feeling liked when she was working there. She has one of those personalities that can rub people up the wrong way.

Reactions: 5
Gleam is all about making money... Nadia is all about making money... It's just fake vacuous companies working with fake vacuous people, both telling each other how wonderful they both are, Gleam want nadia to make more money so in turn they'll make more money.

As gleam take a percentage of the sWEALTHY-aDDMOREMONELEYS, they themselves will have paid for the flowers with the money taken from the people they send the flowers to 😂 the irony!!!

Lockdown hasn't changed any of them for the better. The flowers will also be tax deductable. Its just blowing smoke up each others behind. Gloating to their lonely and vulnerable subs that they've received something else... Utter tripe on top of the misinformation they've given again today, thankfully their subs have picked them up on their errors.. When in doubt Say Nowt😉

• Heart
According to manky they have two new family members, no not a baby, not an animal but two lilac trees. Can't find anymore words to describe this nutcase but I think he seriously needs help. I used to work with a woman that did all the baby talk like nadia drove everyone mad, she was a bit of a sad old bat looking for attention all the time just like nadia. Anyone else think N doesn't like manky's mother, she's often rude to her and mostly ignores her when she comes to stay...total nightmare having her for a d-in-law.

• Heart
According to manky they have two new family members, no not a baby, not an animal but two lilac trees. Can't find anymore words to describe this nutcase but I think he seriously needs help. I used to work with a woman that did all the baby talk like nadia drove everyone mad, she was a bit of a sad old bat looking for attention all the time just like nadia. Anyone else think N doesn't like manky's mother, she's often rude to her and mostly ignores her when she comes to stay...total nightmare having her for a d-in-law.
I don't think Nadia likes Di much either. Di seems to walk on eggshells when she is there. I remember an old vlog of theirs where Nadia is making Marmite pasta, Mark is constantly insulting Di and Nadia is laughing at all the mocking. Nadia never cooks her anything either and although they have said it is because Di says she doesn't want anything I get the impression it's because she feels uncomfortable. If she wasn't hungry she wouldn't need to survive on onion ring crisps and chocolate. She also gets up in the middle of the night when everyone has gone to bed to eat. When Nadia is cooking for Mark in the vlogs she hands him the food and then will sometimes ask Di if she wants something as if it's an after thought or because she doesn't want the backlash from subs comments. I think it is rude. Mark uses his mum for the vlogs because there are a lot of subs who like her.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
She's tagged them in the photos so I think they have sent them, they represent a few vloggers and do send them things. I am just amazed that anyone would want to represent them.

I don't think Steve M liked her on Eastenders. She has talked about not feeling liked when she was working there. She has one of those personalities that can rub people up the wrong way.
yes she is far to bolshy - in BB there were some good characters i thought she could relate to but she didnt, ie. Patsy Kensit Cheggers, Michelle Visage and didnt seem to form a bond with anyone other than the idiot Perez which says volumes about her really! Callum Best couldnt stand her

I don't think Nadia likes Di much either. Di seems to walk on eggshells when she is there. I remember an old vlog of theirs where Nadia is making Marmite pasta, Mark is constantly insulting Di and Nadia is laughing at all the mocking. Nadia never cooks her anything either and although they have said it is because Di says she doesn't want anything I get the impression it's because she feels uncomfortable. If she wasn't hungry she wouldn't need to survive on onion ring crisps and chocolate. She also gets up in the middle of the night when everyone has gone to bed to eat. When Nadia is cooking for Mark in the vlogs she hands him the food and then will sometimes ask Di if she wants something as if it's an after thought or because she doesn't want the backlash from subs comments. I think it is rude. Mark uses his mum for the vlogs because there are a lot of subs who like her.
I dont think DI is a sweet little old lady atall, she is a feisty feminist - and Im sure she has a mean side to her

Reactions: 7
I don't think much goes on in the bedroom dept. Nitty said he hadn't see her tits since 2007! Unfortunately the rest of us have. What with her menopause, her bladder weakness, her hair loss. Does she have time for a libido. He does that perv act constantly, like someone who thinks more about it than does. With his medication and the fact he looks so manky. I think the only thing that get stiff are his socks and that stripey jumper.
They say there`s those that do and those that talk about it.Well ,we all know how much manky loves the sound of his own voice...

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I dont think DI is a sweet little old lady atall, she is a feisty feminist - and Im sure she has a mean side to her
Gleam is all about making money... Nadia is all about making money... It's just fake vacuous companies working with fake vacuous people, both telling each other how wonderful they both are, Gleam want nadia to make more money so in turn they'll make more money.

As gleam take a percentage of the sWEALTHY-aDDMOREMONELEYS, they themselves will have leamfor the flowers with the money taken from the people they send the flowers to 😂 the irony!!!

Lockdown hasn't changed any of them for the better. The flowers will also be tax deductable. Its just blowing smoke up each others behind. Gloating to their lonely and vulnerable subs that they've received something else... Utter tripe on top of the misinformation they've given again today, thankfully their subs have picked them up on their errors.. When in doubt Say Nowt😉
Gleam were the first to take on vloggers and YT'ers when no one else was interested - as some of the high profile, beauty bloggers and fashion vloggers has become more famous they left Gleam and went with more respectable agencies, as Gleam seen as a bit low brow - geting work in low level mags - The Sun the mail etc and advertising cheap tinned food, packet cakes and soap;) (lol) so they are perfect for those pair - but they do take a high fee - no one of any cosnequence is with GLeam these days

They say there`s those that do and those that talk about it.Well ,we all know how much manky loves the sound of his own voice...
i used to enjoy the vlogs and one of the main reasons i went right off N was that awful video (lie) she did about losing her hair that it was dropping out and she was going bald- then started crying, what a performance and bare faced lie, her hair is long and wild and far to much of it, it was then that I though something not right here

Reactions: 6
They read in here, let’s tell them. Mark? Nadia? It’s embarrassing when you call your vlogs ‘reality shows’. Seriously, it is, we’re embarrassed for you, please stop. Thanks. 🤣😂🤣
lets be honest i reckon mark is leebleucesar

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I watched a bit of the live tonight, manky said he put his hand in a grizzly bear's mouth once. Yeh right course he did, He's off his stupid head if he thinks anyone would believe that. Bet is was a stuffed one in the natural history museum. Even Nitty told him to stop lying, i'm sure he dreams half of this stuff.
This made me laugh ,as it reminded me of the tale my mum told me about my grandad.When i was 4 we emigrated to Canada ,both my uncles and wives came ,as did my grandparents.One night they persuaded my grandad to go on a fishing trip with them.He thought about it ,but decided he`d go.The one thing he was worried about were bears.Anyhow ,as they got to the site ,both my uncles started setting up the gear etc ,and grandad was left in the car..After a while he began whispering as loud as he could to my uncles ,and when they looked up to see what was wrong they realised his "problem"!LOL a bear was pressed up against the window ,peering at my grandad!!..That tale gets a smile everytime.Needless to say he didn`t ever go late night fishing again ,and we ended up coming home (Uk) along with both my grandparents...:).I remember Mark on their camping trip with Lisa ,whinging a bout everything! He just about managed the porta loo ,.a bear?Nah!!! NO chance ,the poor creature would have run a mile ,soon as look at him!! 😜

Reactions: 2
502990CE-1A53-4B7E-9FF5-DB001D78AFFC.jpeg

So did she disinfect the flowers, or the tree delivery. She was paranoid about germs. Even though their house is home to so many. Manky keeps buying crap off the internet for the garden. He has no clue. Those trees will die. I think she resents Nanny Di. Some of her actions and comments have been nasty. Even though I think Di is very odd. Manky has a lot of problems because of her. The flowers look plastic to me.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.