Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The Loose panel needs a revamp, how many times can they all keep rehashing the same old stories? They also look bored. I don't watch the show anymore (can't during the day anyway) unless I see clips on youtube. I used to watch it years ago when I was on maternity leave but if I see clips of it now it just feels stale. It needs new faces and new stories that viewers haven't heard a million times before.

Reactions: 9
Shes on the internet doing an interview for the daily mail biggin up her u tube channell saying her husband is a producer and works in television what can she mean television as u tube but that's internet am I missing some thing skipped their live last night it's so boring shes calling boris s right hand man no regard to all her lies and breaking rules in lockdown shes so arrogant and does not give a fig what people say about her she is ruthless shes made a fortune out of this virus .another thing last night's live show shes slumped back in her chair looking bored and disinterested like shes had enough shes handing it over to him you watch it will soon be the mark mental health poor me smelly show .let me rob and con you every month and take the piss out of you all the way to the bank .

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
all I could find, couldn't find anything beforehand mentioning about the boys being there...
Her cutting the watermelon on the ground outside with the dog sniffing around is disgusting. No wonder Stacey wasn’t impressed!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Just went on YouTube to see what shite there spouting tonight..all I caught was when people can hug do u think it will be a mass orgy...
was that the idiot one Manky saying that? no doubt he will be frustrated as not been able to go away for their seedy over night romps! he really is so inappropriate - will be attracting all sorts of wierdos to the channel

The Loose panel needs a revamp, how many times can they all keep rehashing the same old stories? They also look bored. I don't watch the show anymore (can't during the day anyway) unless I see clips on youtube. I used to watch it years ago when I was on maternity leave but if I see clips of it now it just feels stale. It needs new faces and new stories that viewers haven't heard a million times before.

I agree they are all so 'over' plenty more interesting women out there - its become very dull and 'middle aged'

Reactions: 1
I remember feeling really sorry for Stacey when she went round to 'Casa Shithole'. That was awful when Nitty bought the melon out, and a big knife whilst resting on her feet. I couldn't eat anything she cooks in that kitchen. She thinks she's the hostess with the mostess. They never have proper dinner parties. It's only her parents, Dina and that Pat woman. They havn't got any friends except Lisa. Who eats to much crap, but is clean.
Someone said Maddie went to the Brit school. Did she actually get in, or just apply? She should be doing exams now. So much for their home schooling.

Reactions: 8
Took them 3 minutes to mention Cummings on the live just now :sleep: :sleep: looks like Manky has the same tshirt on as last night but is hiding it with a weirdy hoody thing :sick:

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Took them 3 minutes to mention Cummings on the live just now :sleep: :sleep: looks like Manky has the same tshirt on as last night but is hiding it with a weirdy hoody thing :sick:
What is that weird hoody about. Looks like he found it on the floor of his mancave. It looks early 80's.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am sooo over the moon Stacey is going to be on goggle box. In your face smarmie adders ...Goggle Box can see right through you lot. This is the best news i have heard all day 😂😂😂😂
Stacey is boring though. She never says it like it is for fear of offending, and I find her to be a bit thick. Also, can't stand her squeaky bloke.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Stacey is boring though. She never says it like it is for fear of offending, and I find her to be a bit thick. Also, can't stand her squeaky bloke.
Stacey and her fella are irritating you’re right but nowhere near as bad as Wayne & Waynetta. We’re just relieved one of the Loose Women whichever one it was got picked knowing it must piss Nitty off....and knowing how desperate the Sadderleys wanted to be part of it...a big two fingers up to them HA HA.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wayne and Waynetta really needs to be in the next thread title. 😆

Reactions: 7
Something I’ve recalled when Lisa first started to be in the vlogs. N and Lisa were walking through London I think N was going to see someone about a painful shoulder or some such thing that Lisa had recommended and went with her. Walking and chatting together they passed a delivery van and someone shouted something. Nadia without even glancing back casualty shouted “Hiya” and carried on talking. With that Lisa’s laughing her head off telling N they weren’t shouting to her..Nadia said oh I thought they shouted hello Nadia.😂 Talk about wishful thinking. If you find that video it’s clear someone’s just called out to a mate or something.
When she casually shouted Hiya back she wanted it to look like it happens all the time. When in fact all the vlogs I ever watched of her being out and about in various places including busy London, I can’t recall a time when she was recognised or acknowledge by a passerby.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I dont know why N thinks she can get away with wearing a vest - it just makes her look 10 times more filthy and slobbly than she is - which is no mean feat I know - she looks like those women who go to the shops in their dressing gowns. It looks terrible and really shows justhow slobby she is, and fine if she wants to wander around like that in her own home, but dont go on VLogs with one on - for everyone to see - so unflattering - why would anyone want to give them endorsements with the image of N in a vest! There comes a time in a womans life where she really cannot wear a vest!
Surpised Gleam havent advised her about this
ALso they seem to be attempting to clean the house, mark wiped one shelf off and N picked up a few things off the floor in readiness to thrown them back on the floor again next - wonder if they be advised to smarten the house up to allure potential sponsorships and ads? still makes me shudder wouldnt buy anything they recommended

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.