Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know why N thinks she can get away with wearing a vest - it just makes her look 10 times more filthy and slobbly than she is - which is no mean feat I know - she looks like those women who go to the shops in their dressing gowns. It looks terrible and really shows justhow slobby she is, and fine if she wants to wander around like that in her own home, but dont go on VLogs with one on - for everyone to see - so unflattering - why would anyone want to give them endorsements with the image of N in a vest! There comes a time in a womans life where she really cannot wear a vest!
Surpised Gleam havent advised her about this
ALso they seem to be attempting to clean the house, mark wiped one shelf off and N picked up a few things off the floor in readiness to thrown them back on the floor again next - wonder if they be advised to smarten the house up to allure potential sponsorships and ads? still makes me shudder wouldnt buy anything they recommended
“N picked up a few things off the floor in readiness to throw them back on the floor” 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Idea for next thread title... The Scamahal-Sadderleys.. Wayne and Waynetta in all their glory.

I dont know why N thinks she can get away with wearing a vest - it just makes her look 10 times more filthy and slobbly than she is - which is no mean feat I know - she looks like those women who go to the shops in their dressing gowns. It looks terrible and really shows justhow slobby she is, and fine if she wants to wander around like that in her own home, but dont go on VLogs with one on - for everyone to see - so unflattering - why would anyone want to give them endorsements with the image of N in a vest! There comes a time in a womans life where she really cannot wear a vest!
Surpised Gleam havent advised her about this
ALso they seem to be attempting to clean the house, mark wiped one shelf off and N picked up a few things off the floor in readiness to thrown them back on the floor again next - wonder if they be advised to smarten the house up to allure potential sponsorships and ads? still makes me shudder wouldnt buy anything they recommended
She reminds me of Onslow from Keeping Up Appearances...but he is better looking, looks a lot cleaner!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
During their recent LIVE, at 4m 57s Nadia starts talking about her creative "friend" who works for a "total bastard" and Nadia really wishes she could say who it was. I reckon she was talking about Lisa as she works as a makeup artist for This Morning, I think the "bastard" Nadia is referring to is Piers Morgan. Nadia frequently shows her disgust for Piers so I wouldn't be surprised.

Reactions: 4
During their recent LIVE, at 4m 57s Nadia starts talking about her creative "friend" who works for a "total bastard" and Nadia really wishes she could say who it was. I reckon she was talking about Lisa as she works as a makeup artist for This Morning, I think the "bastard" Nadia is referring to is Piers Morgan. Nadia frequently shows her disgust for Piers so I wouldn't be surprised.
how unprofessional of her...that is really bad...she is basically outing her friend.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
She doesn’t like PS at all either!!! so could be talking about him also
I meant Good Morning, not This Morning. Does Lisa work on both?!

Reactions: 1
It amuses me that even though JSP still appears on LW but from her home in Norfolk she’s never on the same days as Nadia. We all know she’s got no time for N which is one of the reasons I like her so much 😍

Years ago me & my husband stayed two nights in a very nice hotel in North Yorkshire. On arrival we were upgraded but only for the first night because the second night was reserved for...JSP. She was head of the ramblers association back then, the hotel was in the countryside popular with walkers. I had hoped we’d see her at breakfast or wherever but never clapped eyes on her. Think it was just a bed for the night for her.
It was also before she was ever on LW but my imagination runs away with me of the things I’d want to say to her about Nitty.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I see Manky was in London earlier bet wasn’t a necessity??

I’ve just laughed to myself all the drama skanky made of dying her hair..mines twice as thick & I do it myself & it’s all done in roughly an hour..not bloody 3 weeks & I don’t film myself either😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Phillip Schofield’s daughter Molly is Stacey Solomon’s talent agent and part of the James Grant group who take care of the bigger celebs like Phil & Holly, Ant & Dec, Dermot O’Leary. It’s like one big click of the most popular celebs...they all go to the same parties and events together...no wonder Stacey gets all the work she’s very lucky to be with them.
In a vlog recently N mentioned This Morning (can’t remember why) and M shouted bleeping THIS MORNING with a look of anger, realising what we might think he started to laugh but said no more. It showed to me he’s resentful he probably thinks they could but they don’t ever offer N any work like the cooking slot or her opinions on things like they do with Coleen and others.

I see Manky was in London earlier bet wasn’t a necessity??

I’ve just laughed to myself all the drama skanky made of dying her hair..mines twice as thick & I do it myself & it’s all done in roughly an hour..not bloody 3 weeks & I don’t film myself either😆
He can go where he wants to now as long as he keeps to the social distance.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Peter Andres reality show now that is done properly..clean,professional, immaculate,down to earth.. none of this pathetic money grabbing fake shite that manky & skanky embarrassingly put out.

Another 26 minutes of pointless tit..they really are desperate..don’t know why he try’s to speak Spanish at the beginning.. she shows herself up with a cardboard box..oh look at me everybody & he wraps a tape measure around his head
One word PATHETIC

Last edited:
Peter Andres reality show now that is done properly..clean,professional, immaculate,down to earth.. none of this pathetic money grabbing fake shite that manky & skanky embarrassingly put out.

Another 26 minutes of pointless tit..they really are desperate..don’t know why he try’s to speak Spanish at the beginning.. she shows herself up with a cardboard box..oh look at me everybody & he wraps a tape measure around his head
One word PATHETIC
They've been on the wacky baccy tonight, deffo high on something but tomorrow night they are going to sing! Two strangled cats for the late night entertainment, wonder how much the silly subs are paying for that, all donations accepted for charity (?) Slagged Boris off because he's a liar and nitty don't like liars. You couldn't make it up all the lies she tells day in and day out, that woman isnt right in the head. Kiki says so many people in the park ignoring social distancing just like her and her sister... are this lot of crackpots even on the same planet as the rest of us. Someone complained they blocked her on the comments but manky says 3 bad comments and you are out, oh dear that must be why I got the boot.

• Haha
  • Wow
They've been on the wacky baccy tonight, deffo high on something but tomorrow night they are going to sing! Two strangled cats for the late night entertainment, wonder how much the silly subs are paying for that, all donations accepted for charity (?) Slagged Boris off because he's a liar and nitty don't like liars. You couldn't make it up all the lies she tells day in and day out, that woman isnt right in the head. Kiki says so many people in the park ignoring social distancing just like her and her sister... are this lot of crackpots even on the same planet as the rest of us. Someone complained they blocked her on the comments but manky says 3 bad comments and you are out, oh dear that must be why I got the boot.
They block because they can’t take criticism,u can’t even have an opinion if it’s not in agreement with what they say..his muted list must be mega long..
He thinks he knows it all when clearly he doesn’t..there whole channel NOT REALITY SHOW is a car crash I’d actually be embarrassed to put out the majority of content that he does. To think that all of us here used to like them😆like maybe is a too strong word..perhaps tolerate is a better one🤔

Reactions: 6
I went on to hear about his blocking rule...what an arrogant little weasel he is. We all know why he blocks, he mutes anyone who corrects his misinformation, mutes anyone with a different opinion and who doesn't lick his arse.
I wasn't even two minutes into that live replay when I already had two adverts. Clicked off, if I wanted to sit through endless ads I would watch channel 4.

What the f**k is going on with Manky's neck? He looks as if he has thick neck syndrome. They are moaning about people being in the park.... when they are also in the park. Okaaaay!:rolleyes: Bloody "reality show" keep polishing that turd it's a crappy vlog to the rest of us.

• Haha
I went on to hear about his blocking rule...what an arrogant little weasel he is. We all know why he blocks, he mutes anyone who corrects his misinformation, mutes anyone with a different opinion and who doesn't lick his arse.
I wasn't even two minutes into that live replay when I already had two adverts. Clicked off, if I wanted to sit through endless ads I would watch channel 4.
I can't even hatewatch any bit of them anymore the amount of misinformation they come out with not just the vlogs, the comments underneath are just as bad people stating as fact "there still be a 2nd lockdown in sep" "there will be a 2nd wave in the autumn" its scary as the type of people they have as followers will believe everything they read/hear clearly. They were all begging them not to stop the coffvid mornings and telling nitty she's lost loads of weight wtf?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
What the f**k is going on with Manky's neck? He looks as if he has thick neck syndrome. They are moaning about people being in the park.... when they are also in the park. Okaaaay!:rolleyes: Bloody "reality show" keep polishing that turd it's a crappy vlog to the rest of us.
They don't seem to realise that it's very uncool to call a vlog a 'reality show'. Ironic, as they desperately want to appear 'cool'.

• Haha
They don't seem to realise that it's very uncool to call a vlog a 'reality show'. Ironic, as they desperately want to appear 'cool'.
They read in here, let’s tell them. Mark? Nadia? It’s embarrassing when you call your vlogs ‘reality shows’. Seriously, it is, we’re embarrassed for you, please stop. Thanks. 🤣😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The type of people they appeal too are uncool...they probably like the idea of their favourite family having a reality show.

Reactions: 4
They keep hyping the reality show thing. No one cares. Not going to get a tv show out of it. Dullards. Nitty's plugging the Sky nature channel. Sitting in the tit filled 'meditation' garden with her horrid legs out. I had the misfortune to see the WaterAid ad. Were they being ironic? Did she donate her fee? Manky's been to see Nanny Di, his pic by Tower Bridge is a giveaway. If he's doing Joe Wicks he's not looking good. Yes his neck looks swollen. He looks like a Keith Lemon, Bo Selecta character.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.