Nadia Sawalha #6 Mark and Nadia: Do as we say, not as we do!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering M behaves like a horny teenager around N I wonder where they go to do the deed (if they even still have a bit..nothing would surprise me). Kiki is at home a lot of the time. Their bedroom is next to Kiki’s room..their bedroom door doesn’t fit properly so can’t be closed never mind locked...also can you imagine the screams coming from N...if ya know what I mean🥴
Maybe they only get the chance when they have a night or two away on their own which is rare.
I don’t think N fancies him anymore anyway and he takes meds which affects the libido, in which case all that Benny Hill carry on is just a front which is what I believe to be the case.
I don’t think they’ve done anything for a loooong time 😷

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They probably do it in the room with all the mattresses on the floor and I doubt if they are bothered if the girls can hear them. Don't seem to be bothered about anything.
Oh blimey she could find herself lying on top of the dogs oesophagus thinking it’s Mark..😂
(Maybe that’s why she was having a scratch 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Is she blind as well as stinky!!!!!!!!!!!

Not only is Stacy Soloman going to be on celebrity gogglebox but Denise Welch is too 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 Can you imagine Nitty’s face....
Oh soooo funny....Denise likes the sound of her own voice more than Skanky does..but she also has a clean beautiful home...Googlebox wont touch them with a barge pole.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I don't think much goes on in the bedroom dept. Nitty said he hadn't see her tits since 2007! Unfortunately the rest of us have. What with her menopause, her bladder weakness, her hair loss. Does she have time for a libido. He does that perv act constantly, like someone who thinks more about it than does. With his medication and the fact he looks so manky. I think the only thing that get stiff are his socks and that stripey jumper.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
These comments are on top form today :ROFLMAO:

I agree Denise W loves the sound of her own voice, but I thought it was Denise Van Outen going in again.

I get the impression Nadia and Mark don't have a sex life anymore, for a start he is constantly gagging for a bit. He also said he hadn't seen her breasts since 2007, I also don't think Nadia is really that attracted to Mark much anymore. She has just become complacent and so used to mothering him. I can just imagine them in bed with Mark's balding long strand of hair dangling with grease and sweat dripping everywhere and with him hysterically laughing in that silly high pitched joker laugh.

Kiki was never going to go to the school Lisa's son goes to, as mentioned she lives miles away from Nadia, I always thought that was all for the cameras or there was more to that story than they let on. Maddie was at The BRIT School which is very local to them.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I don't think much goes on in the bedroom dept. Nitty said he hadn't see her tits since 2007! Unfortunately the rest of us have. What with her menopause, her bladder weakness, her hair loss. Does she have time for a libido. He does that perv act constantly, like someone who thinks more about it than does. With his medication and the fact he looks so manky. I think the only thing that get stiff are his socks and that stripey jumper.
She might be thankful for the oesophagus then at least that’s stiff!

These comments are on top form today :ROFLMAO:

I agree Denise W loves the sound of her own voice, but I thought it was Denise Van Outen going in again.

I get the impression Nadia and Mark don't have a sex life anymore, for a start he is constantly gagging for a bit. He also said he hadn't seen her breasts since 2007, I also don't think Nadia is really that attracted to Mark much anymore. She has just become complacent and so used to mothering him. I can just imagine them in bed with Mark's balding long strand of hair dangling with grease and sweat dripping everywhere and with him hysterically laughing in that silly high pitched joker laugh.

Kiki was never going to go to the school Lisa's son goes to, as mentioned she lives miles away from Nadia, I always thought that was all for the cameras or there was more to that story than they let on. Maddie was at The BRIT School which is very local to them.
Saying he hasn’t seen her boobs in years is all Tom foolery....don’t be taken in by him.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh soooo funny....Denise likes the sound of her own voice more than Skanky does..but she also has a clean beautiful home...Googlebox wont touch them with a barge pole.

Too many parallels to list between Denise & her husband's and N & M's relationships.

But in terms of what must keep N up at night, Denis has / is:
  • the aforementioned clean beautiful home
  • a clean body
  • a clean husband
  • a rich husband
  • a talented husband
  • funny
  • a social media presence she doesn't rely on for income
  • a social life outside of LW
  • sober
  • lost weight and maintained it
  • successful, internationally famous musician son
  • TV acting roles
  • current YT acting role
Ultimately, Denise has managed to 'stop my crooked thinking'.
I'm amazed that N can bear to be in the same room as her.
With Stacey, at least she can mask her jealousy by focusing on the baby. 🙈

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
If they were really shagging in real life..which I doubt..they really need the secret stash of smirnoff that none of them drink..to get them through the grim 5 second act..as Manky is as sexy as nothing.

@ missmickey we know..

• Sick
  • Haha
43D0E346-552F-476E-83FB-DBC7E7E1C19F.jpeg

This will be a reality show!! There home is too die for..it will be on the suns YouTube channel Wednesday & Sundays from tomorrow 15 minutes at a time.. let’s see how many subscribers they get

• Heart
Reactions: 5
If they were really shagging in real life..which I doubt..they really need the secret stash of smirnoff that none of them drink..to get them through the grim 5 second act..as Manky is as sexy as nothing.

@ missmickey we know..
they usually go away to a hotel for sex, as she has always said theycant do it at home because of the girls being in the next room, so with hotels being closed they cant do that at the moment unless they are 'at it'when the girls are at the park!

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Just went on YouTube to see what shite there spouting tonight..all I caught was when people can hug do u think it will be a mass orgy...

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
I don't understand why Loose Women love her so much? Anthea Turner was on the other day, she speaks so nicely, is interesting, funny and was a breath of fresh air, just what the panal needs, she 5 yrs older than Nadia but looks 20yrs younger. Surely they know her channel makes ITV look guilty by association. Nadia brings nothing fun or interesting to the table, she thrives off discussing Mark being an ex alcoholic on LW or her issues with her weight. Boring! Boring! Boring!

Reactions: 12
Remember when Stacey was heavily pregnant with Rex and went to Nadia’s house...Nadia said in the vlog beforehand that Stacey was bringing her two sons. N got Mark to tidy the garden as she expected the boys would want to play out there. I think she even bought some boys toys for them to play with. I remember thinking what the hell was Stacey thinking of going to that tit hole and taking the boys. Knowing how clean Stacey is and how precious her boys are who always look immaculate, I was shocked. Then came the day...Stacey turned up without the boys. Apparently Nadia had misunderstood about the boys going.
I think the invite was to do with N cooking Arab food for Stacey to try. We saw Stacey for a few minutes sitting on the patio with Nadia’s mother & father. She was quiet looked awkward like she wished she was somewhere else.
It was obviously an invitation Stacey couldn’t get out of. I believe the boys were meant to go and think Stacey just couldn’t put her sons through it...and who could blame her.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
He ended on did I tell u the time I found a massive seahorse in my pants..

What is the matter with him😖

• Sick
  • Wow
Just went on YouTube to see what shite there spouting tonight..all I caught was when people can hug do u think it will be a mass orgy...
I watched a bit of the live tonight, manky said he put his hand in a grizzly bear's mouth once. Yeh right course he did, He's off his stupid head if he thinks anyone would believe that. Bet is was a stuffed one in the natural history museum. Even Nitty told him to stop lying, i'm sure he dreams half of this stuff.

Reactions: 8
Out came the Be Kind jumper again... It's hilarious that a bitchy gossip panalist who criticises others to the nth degree tells others to Be Kind,.

Remember my 7day post? we are currently ending day 2 today, he's revving up up up and away with himself 😜🙃😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't understand why Loose Women love her so much? Anthea Turner was on the other day, she speaks so nicely, is interesting, funny and was a breath of fresh air, just what the panal needs, she 5 yrs older than Nadia but looks 20yrs younger. Surely they know her channel makes ITV look guilty by association. Nadia brings nothing fun or interesting to the table, she thrives off discussing Mark being an ex alcoholic on LW or her issues with her weight. Boring! Boring! Boring!
Come on, be fair. Surely her big fat lies and crocodile tears are worth the licence fee. 🤥

Remember when Stacey was heavily pregnant with Rex and went to Nadia’s house...Nadia said in the vlog beforehand that Stacey was bringing her two sons. N got Mark to tidy the garden as she expected the boys would want to play out there. I think she even bought some boys toys for them to play with. I remember thinking what the hell was Stacey thinking of going to that tit hole and taking the boys. Knowing how clean Stacey is and how precious her boys are who always look immaculate, I was shocked. Then came the day...Stacey turned up without the boys. Apparently Nadia had misunderstood about the boys going.
I think the invite was to do with N cooking Arab food for Stacey to try. We saw Stacey for a few minutes sitting on the patio with Nadia’s mother & father. She was quiet looked awkward like she wished she was somewhere else.
It was obviously an invitation Stacey couldn’t get out of. I believe the boys were meant to go and think Stacey just couldn’t put her sons through it...and who could blame her.
Now this is one I would love to see. Anyone?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.