Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If he’s a cameraman
I’m Naomi Campbell!!!!
There’s elderly women on YouTube that do far better camera work.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Kill me now, nitty Nora giving hair- yes hair advice to gorgeous haired
446A8D1D-9E73-4A73-B391-D661D57AA8B8.png
Sunetra Sarker on loose women, you couldn’t make it up

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I’ve noticed that things aren’t right between Vanessa Feltz and Ben. They’ve unfollowed one another on Instagram and I have a feeling he’s been a naughty boy. He’s deleting posts after he’s posted them. Madam will be jealous if she’s the only one that can’t get rid of her other half.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
What is it with these tv personalities (won't call them celebrities) who are getting diagnosed/suffering the Menopause or ADHA and then become experts in the field?!... Go to your drs people instead of lining their pockets

• Angry
Reactions: 17
In one vlog Manky - the nearly everything but actually nothing of a film director and editor - leaves in a moment where Nittya is telling someone on the phone that K is interviewing for a new school, at which point Manky chimes in and says he has to drive to Kingston.
do you have a timestamp for that?

I think he is in a really bad mood here. he comes across as really full of anger.

watching him is a horrible experience just because of his vibe.

why do the subs/family members subject themselves someone who just emanates such negativity.?

he keeps on mentioning loose too....

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
The celebs all coming out with ADHD diagnoses is getting ridiculous now.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
are they getting free diagnoses to promote these adhd diagnoses R US companies? hashtagad.
They will be getting the same freebie as Madam did but she got in there first.

He looks like some old man who sits in a corner chuntering to himself not the "hottie" she thinks he is. That jumper he is wearing is awful, charity shop number by the looks of it.

Reactions: 9
Denise Welch has just been diagnosed with ADHD, Nitts will be seething!
its so American to give everything a label/excuse rather than accept personality traits that we all have! FGS why dont they just get on with their lives, medication wont change your behaviour it will either slow you down or speed you up

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Her lovely sister would be very foolish if she was to let her back into her life, following that diagnosis
She’s a bull in a China shop and would take away someone’s peace and tranquillity.

Reactions: 9
6:30 Nitty wore Moodie's clothes and make up and Mark said "oooh, you should dress like that more often!"

• Sick
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.