Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Talking about AHDH yet again, why does he refer at 28.55 to some of their kids and then she jumps in about her/their friend, who came over for coffee the other day, the daughter having just been diagnosed 🤔🤔🤔
What a pair of plonkers.
Her face when he says it,then the nose touch,the cough and the fairytale .
Is it her ADHD that makes her lie as easily as breathing 🤔.
By the way did you hear the breaking news, "Nadia Sawalha ex Eastenders extra and sister of the famous Julia has been "diagnosed " as having ADHD " 🙄.
Stfu both.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Jesus! Has he not got any family??? Someone needs to intervene 😱

Watched her latest ADHD and me earlier.
My guess is she's going to eventually wean herself off the medication given that she's very anti medication and try and 'manage' the ADHD with her new love of all things GUT 😂😂😂
A Yakult a day keeps the ADHD at bay.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This is not a paid post but I have worked with David Lyyod previously ..
Looks like David LLOYD have give her the elbow - not surprised if she can't even spell the Company name.
Can she please buy herself a decent bra for her gym visits.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is not a paid post but I have worked with David Lyyod previously ..
Looks like David LLOYD have give her the elbow - not surprised if she can't even spell the Company name.
Can she please buy herself a decent bra for her gym visits.
David LLOYD should ban Nadia Sawalha for turning up once in a blue moon to take photos for her socials, whilst perving over the more regular members. 😡

Reactions: 18
Besides Loose Women his list shows only one (paid) ad for Nadia in two months and nothing for hot hubby. Loose Women two days a week on an ad hock basis must pay well.

E15AFFAF-F07C-426F-BD00-DCB12F758F94.jpeg
087B9310-6F42-4EC8-833E-AD25F9581DE6.jpeg

F4E7447A-7699-4D97-B100-9699407745DC.jpeg

• Wow
  • Heart
I nearly fell off my chair when she announced on CM this morning that she dyed her hair yesterday and always has a bit of an itchy head the next day 🤣🤣🤣 scratch scratch fluff fluff !
Does that mean she dyes her hair every day?? 🤔🙄

Another good laugh when she said Mark is so cute with his new haircut (thank god the mullet has gone) and he looks great, looks fantastic and so slim, he’s looking amazing🤣🤣 as deluded as ever and keeping him happy 😏

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The poor girl has enough to put up with her parents putting every spit, cough and fart on social media without blatantly showing this. Any decent cameraman would know what is on view when filming, he fails to care. They just cannot see they have let down both girls.

• Angry
Reactions: 16
he should be ashamed of himself
he obvs wants people to see it
no discretion or loyalty to his own daughter
they don't care who around them is collateral damage, as long as they get to indulge their histrionics and narcissism. two seriously sick individuals. Look world how busy and wanted we are they want everyone to know, but have to fill the sheets with their own daughters private information in order to give that impression.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Agree. I’m one
they don't care who around them is collateral damage, as long as they get to indulge their histrionics and narcissism. two seriously sick individuals. Look world how busy and wanted we are they want everyone to know, but have to fill the sheets with their own daughters private information in order to give that impression.
Indeed. Near as I can tell he is a sh!t camerman/editor who just wants to get vlogs out there for the money and attention. In doing so he either is incapable of (doubt that) or (more likely) uninterested in taking the time to avoid publishing content that violates his family’s privacy. In one vlog Manky - the nearly everything but actually nothing of a film director and editor - leaves in a moment where Nittya is telling someone on the phone that K is interviewing for a new school, at which point Manky chimes in and says he has to drive to Kingston. A few weeks later Manky’s mess of a Vlogmas episode shows him writing up his very light personal schedule where there are DAYS with nothing for him to do - btw he’s claiming it’s only a Vlogmas schedule - yet one of the few items listed is K’s interviews at Kingston. There are others involving K but won’t mention them here. Do better Manky and Nittya.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Agree. I’m one

Indeed. Near as I can tell he is a sh!t camerman/editor who just wants to get vlogs out there for the money and attention. In doing so he either is incapable of (doubt that) or (more likely) uninterested in taking the time to avoid publishing content that violates his family’s privacy. In one vlog Manky - the nearly everything but actually nothing of a film director and editor - leaves in a moment where Nittya is telling someone on the phone that K is interviewing for a new school, at which point Manky chimes in and says he has to drive to Kingston. A few weeks later Manky’s mess of a Vlogmas episode shows him writing up his very light personal schedule where there are DAYS with nothing for him to do - btw he’s claiming it’s only a Vlogmas schedule - yet one of the few items listed is K’s interviews at Kingston. There are others involving K but won’t mention them here. Do better Manky and Nittya.
kingston grammar is a very distinguished private school - £7400 a term plus all the extras of exam fees etc

He's a terrible camerman - so out of touch
he's stuck in the times of when he was working for the BBC over 20 years ago, he just hasn't moved on with all the new techniques and on the move filming
he can hardly even do a curly cant cook show without it looking like a 3 year old is filming it

yet one of the few items listed is K’s interviews at Kingston
plus i think WTS stands for working towards expected standard. Not only giving viewers far too much information about kiki, but likely informing them how tit their homeschooling of her was.
kingston grammar is a very distinguished private school - £7400 a term plus all the extras of exam fees etc
likely more than that, if they are having to pay for kiki to catch up/for extra tuition/help because of other issues/ BECAUSE OF THE FACT SHE HAS BEEN CRAPPILY HOMESCHOOLED BY NARCISSISTS

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I can’t see Kiki would be going to a grammar school now as she’s in year 11 doing GCSEs - there’s a large college in Kingston where she could be considering Art but I suspect he was going to Kingston hospital.

Reactions: 9
I can’t see Kiki would be going to a grammar school now as she’s in year 11 doing GCSEs - there’s a large college in Kingston where she could be considering Art but I suspect he was going to Kingston hospital.
Ah that makes more sense

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.