Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You need to take anti sickness pills to watch their videos both for the swaying of the camera and the muck the crooks of croydon have just dished up. At last the subs are commenting on the awful filming and the tit meals, she can't cook to save her life. A child can cook meatballs, frozen chips and frozen peas and she just throws all the muck she cooks in the bin or leaves it out in the garden for the rats.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
There must be some really bad cooks out there as they have got 900 likes. 🤮
such a worry! I wondered who would or why would anyone think that was a great cookery show, what the hell are they used to watching if they think that is good? must be bots or just over obsessed stalking subs.
Manks claims he has filmed all these top end shows surely he must know that it was a dis arrrr ster or is he being mean and intentionally filming it knowing Nits would make a pigs ear of it?

Reactions: 17
He will just not accept that his filming is horrendous 😡 Arrogant git!
Subs also picking up on the hair touching 🤢
And a very good last comment below!👍
It's not a fkn action film Mark it's a "cooking" vlog...two cameras should be on two different tripods, one for close ups one not.
Your filming is atrocious, Di could do better

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Such a tit show . Three clowns who know nothing pretending to be knowledgeable. If prof Spector is lowering himself to be assoc with this bull tit says a lot about him. Undercooked good and stale mouldy ingredients and they actually excuse themselves for this. Lazy Wanker held the phone for half an hour and needed a lie down. Dirty bucket in sight of food which he couldn’t move . 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 13
I read an article earlier and have just realised it is the same Prof Spector she is going to talk to. ...... what on earth is she going to talk to him about as he is against everything she does, i.e. eating crap processed food, thinks exercise is the key to weight loss etc. ..... https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...e-wont-help-lose-weight-says-diet-expert.html
How on earth has she got this gig, how will she be able to talk to him. He trained in medicine and rose to the position of consultant rheumatologist, before turning to genetic epidemiology, the study of genetic factors in health and disease, in 1992. Spector is a professor of genetic epidemiology and director of TwinsUK at King's College London.
This is a you tube I have watched - --- Interview with him.

He also founded ZOE health. Wonder if she will ask him for free membership as is her wont. I forget the exact amount but you have to go on the waiting list (hundreds on it) then cost is about £250 for the kit then a yearly membership fee of the about the same amount. She would never stick to it as it is mainly plant based and too much work for her adhere to. I looked into it but not for me.

Edit - didn't think it would tag onto this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
No wonder she didn’t get a second series of her cooking show:

Forgets to put breadcrumbs in meatballs
Forget to cook peas and so puts them in the plate frozen
Uses olive oil at too high a temp
Undercooks meatballs and chips
Uses spoiled mustard
Uses moldy bread for rolled up jam sandwiches
Promises for the umpteenth time to provide the recipes later - she never does

Reactions: 14
Devinia Taylor has been banging on about Tim Spector for years,Nadia is late to the party as usual.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
No wonder she didn’t get a second series of her cooking show:

Forgets to put breadcrumbs in meatballs
Forget to cook peas and so puts them in the plate frozen
Uses olive oil at too high a temp
Undercooks meatballs and chips
Uses spoiled mustard
Uses moldy bread for rolled up jam sandwiches
Promises for the umpteenth time to provide the recipes later - she never does
💯
And of course, if the recipes Nadia Sawalha has murdered for money numerous times don’t materialise it will be fault of her elderly mother on the other side of the world. 🤬

Reactions: 11
not sure she washes her hands between forming the meatballs, and sticking noodles and veg in a jar to be covered later with hot water as a "packed lunch"

• Sick
Reactions: 11
not sure she washes her hands between forming the meatballs, and sticking noodles and veg in a jar to be covered later with hot water as a "packed lunch"
hair in food and skin flakes and unwashed meat hands - no wonder her cooking career is over - not that it ever started

Reactions: 13
Everything they do is a lazy, badly executed after thought. I don't even need to watch it to know that it will give me motion sickness and there will be nothing learned and no recipe shared. SO it's a no from me, thanks to those braver than me who took one for the team and watched that shite 🤢

Reactions: 16
I’m surprised the Swadderleys aren’t doing a livestream of Harry’s ITV interview….or does a book that sounds like a whingefest about the breakdown of a sibling relationship and other alleged family dysfunction hit too close to home?

• Haha
I think they hope to get a book published on the back of The Soap-Dodging Cooks of Croydon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I have long hair and can't bear to cook without putting my hair up when cooking for myself, let alone other people. They are such grade A morons.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I think they hope to get a book published on the back of The Soap-Dodging Cooks of Croydon.
Nadia and Dina Sawalha have already collaborated on 5 cookery books. It’s a shame that the sister who can actually cook didn’t receive any of the credit or cash. 😡 No doubt Dina was ‘consulted’ on ‘Disaster Chef’, too. You know, the book where Nadia sl*gged Kaye off for not being able to cook. 🤬

He pretended to wash his hands but because sick was so dirty he flicked them under water then dried them on his dirty jeans before touching his greasy hair and face and back to the food while Dina stuffed her face with her dirty hands 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
Dina and Nadia are the case for why you should not send your children to stage school if they have no talent.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.