Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im truly aghast at the Memory Lane Childhood vlog - ive only just watched it this morning

I cannot believe that 2 selfish sisters have completed erased their younger sister from their childhood memories

What the hell have they done that for, its as if Julia doesnt or ever did exist

they were obviously vile to her as kids as no doubt why Betty punished them and split them up

they dont seem to have any remorse either

it is beyond belief
Im truly aghast at the Memory Lane Childhood vlog - ive only just watched it this morning

I cannot believe that 2 selfish sisters have completed erased their younger sister from their childhood memories

What the hell have they done that for, its as if Julia doesnt or ever did exist

they were obviously vile to her as kids as no doubt why Betty punished them and split them up

they dont seem to have any remorse either

it is beyond belief
I've just watched this too and thought exactly the same thing! Unbelievable!

Forehead getting bigger, she needs Davinas fringe 😄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wonder how long it takes for them to decide which riveting topics to talk drivel about.
I get the impression they take the light topics from her Loose Women brief, it can be guaranteed whatever they discuss has or is going to be discussed on LW. I’m surprised they haven’t really touched on the cost of living crisis, energy prices / fuel poverty or the many strikes happening?! I suppose they aren’t hugely impacted by any of that - if they were we’d have seen an instagram rant from her by now.
Speaking of a topic that’s buzzing around on various platforms at the moment is ULEZ.
I wonder if Dina's car—the one Nadia loves to make fun of—will be affected by the new ULEZ scheme that is being expanded throughout London and affecting the borough of Croydon. Her parents' car might also be affected and if so it might fall on Mark to take her parents to their hospital appointments when they return, I can imagine that he won't like that!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Same old tit they’re talking pretending they’re experts on everything but know duck all.
He’s getting fewer and fewer likes on his Instagram posts, he has a handful of regular followers who feel the need to stroke his ego because his wife is on loose women and they want her to like their comment. It’s all quite tragic.
Dina is the only other wanker who likes his posts, Lisa is gone quiet and referred to them as coffee groaning…..manky wasn’t happy.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus he’s like a bad smell hanging around. Even when the three women are chatting in the kitchen he’s still there stuck in the middle pretending to be busy. Any normal man would run for the hills. I’d scream having him around 24/7. No wonder she stays in the toxic room so much. His crooked teeth and rinsed dyed hair can’t be unseen.

Reactions: 10
you have to laugh at Mark, the women are running round, trying to organise a party, set everything up and he’s just following them round with the camera instead of actually doing something useful like helping!

• Angry
  • Heart
"numbers keep you ensnared within a system that wants you ensnared"

a classic statement from dickwad on this coffee moaning.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
"numbers keep you ensnared within a system that wants you ensnared"

a classic statement from dickwad on this coffee moaning.
Word salad - about the only “dish” Manky is capable of making in that house.

And spot on @lj_525 — Manky couldn’t be bothered to lift either a finger or one of those massive tables hired for Dina’s party. Meanwhile, the state of that garden, decking and gifted garden furniture was atrocious.

• Heart
  • Sick
you have to laugh at Mark, the women are running round, trying to organise a party, set everything up and he’s just following them round with the camera instead of actually doing something useful like helping!
Sums up the lazy ignorant fucker he is watching everyone doing the hard work. He actually handed his wife the brush even though she was doing everything already. He’s disgusting waste

Time for everyone to do Tim spectre and advise him that you don’t want to be associated with his theories if he’s aligned to their policies. Surely first important thing for gut welfare is hygiene environment especially where food prepared etc.

• Haha
Don't they ever think of clearing out old clothes and shoes and donating them to a charity shop? Even in a cupboard where Mark hid the Nutella, there was a pair of dirty old trainers on a shelf.

• Sick
  • Heart
I get the impression they take the light topics from her Loose Women brief, it can be guaranteed whatever they discuss has or is going to be discussed on LW. I’m surprised they haven’t really touched on the cost of living crisis, energy prices / fuel poverty or the many strikes happening?! I suppose they aren’t hugely impacted by any of that - if they were we’d have seen an instagram rant from her by now.
The LW producers missed a trick here.
Do Nepo Babies Deserve Their Success? | Loose Women - YouTube

I mean, entitled 'actress' Nadia Sawalha would still be running a doughnut stall with Dina if it wasn't for the reputation of the talented Nadim and Julia.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Listening to CM and I just keep saying to the monitor SHUT UP! SHUT UP! He is really on a tirade with this maths compulsory to 18 thing. I agree with Mark in principle, but his delivery sucks. He compares this Rishi edict to Kim Jong-Un! GET OVER YOURSELF MARK! He just keeps effin and jeffin like nobody's business. If you are so annoyed by it, send him and your MP a letter or go on that social media crap you so dearly love and be of some use.

When I was in school, math was compulsory to grade 10 (15yo). I took it for one extra year grade 11 and 2 days in grade 12 :ROFLMAO: when I finally said screw it.

Talk about Zeferelli and the lawsuit. Mark say he never rated him as a director. Yeah, cuz you're the English Truffaut. :rolleyes:

More blah, blah about Tim Spector, sleep, getting rid of Mark's bags. :sleep:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Listening to CM and I just keep saying to the monitor SHUT UP! SHUT UP! He is really on a tirade with this maths compulsory to 18 thing. I agree with Mark in principle, but his delivery sucks. He compares this Rishi edict to Kim Jong-Un! GET OVER YOURSELF MARK! He just keeps effin and jeffin like nobody's business. If you are so annoyed by it, send him and your MP a letter or go on that social media crap you so dearly love and be of some use.

When I was in school, math was compulsory to grade 10 (15yo). I took it for one extra year grade 11 and 2 days in grade 12 :ROFLMAO: when I finally said screw it.

Talk about Zeferelli and the lawsuit. Mark say he never rated him as a director. Yeah, cuz you're the English Truffaut. :rolleyes:

More blah, blah about Tim Spector, sleep, getting rid of Mark's bags. :sleep:
Imagine him in charge of education. Look the way his kids have turned out, all unemployed and uneducated and no contributions to society like their father. Just sponging of a single working parent.

• Heart
Imagine him in charge of education. Look the way his kids have turned out, all unemployed and uneducated and no contributions to society like their father. Just sponging of a single working parent.
I think his oldest two are employed and/or in school, and Lee Peart mentioned in a Vlogmas that M is working at a bar.

Reactions: 4
Maddies a singer 😂😂😂😂😂

What happened to nadias mewincore clothes she kept plugging to get freebies.. she don’t mention them anymore 😂😂

Mark is so annoying..he said Spector was annoying.. pot kettle 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Tim Spector will probably want to do any old live, he’s probably churning them out day and night.
Strike while the iron is hot in January for book sales.
I think people are waking up to all these “gurus”
Plus most of us still have a few mince pies and after eights to polish off……
Nadia as usual is following anything at all that will transform her pre pensioner body into a Kardashian’s,pretty much overnight and also swallow up manks man boobs and eye bags …..
The eternal optimist in the diet department, even though she protests vigorously.
McDonald’s on speed dial will have to take a back seat to at least mid February.
I don’t know why she bothers she could hide all the excess under those big check painters shirts she wears and no one would have a clue.
I hope she wipes the place down before the Prof appears.
A relative of mine attended the doctors recently he is fantastic for his age, the doctor pulled him about a few little lifestyle matters
He said to the Doc
“Ah sure I have to have a bit of enjoyment in life, who wants to live to a hundred any way
The doc replied, you won’t be saying that when you’re 99 😂
Happy new year everyone!!!!! May all your troubles be little ones x

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.