Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmickey

VIP Member
This is not a paid post but I have worked with David Lyyod previously ..
Looks like David LLOYD have give her the elbow - not surprised if she can't even spell the Company name.
Can she please buy herself a decent bra for her gym visits.
David LLOYD should ban Nadia Sawalha for turning up once in a blue moon to take photos for her socials, whilst perving over the more regular members. 😡

Reactions: 18

XCTIV

I don't have kids - so I'm probably not qualified to comment on this. But, I hate more than anything when parents absolutely cannot see fault in their children.

Moods is, objectively, not the best singer nor the best actor, nor the coolest, nor the funniest - but they absolutely worship the ground she walks on. She can do no wrong.

It is ridiculous and deluded from M and N - but hey, what does Mark always say... Denial isn't just a river in Egypt....

• Angry
  • Heart

diamondtext

VIP Member
He’s on Instagram gurning again
Putting up among others his black and white woe is me photo
When there’s people in this country nearly taking hypothermia because they can’t afford to even heat one room in their homes
I think a good few of the subs have caught on to the scambooger …….the comments are becoming fewer and fewer
Fishing for sympathy, needs to go and dust his toys and that is not a metaphor

• Haha
  • Sick

diamondtext

VIP Member
Anything they upload on their channel is not in an effort to help anyone, it’s merely an attempt to massage their own egos and slap a load of ads on to glean a few shackles to make out he has some form of employment.
Is the agony aunt and uncle thingy over before it started?
Him pouting into the camera would only add to peoples problems

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Buddylove

VIP Member
Kill me now, nitty Nora giving hair- yes hair advice to gorgeous haired
446A8D1D-9E73-4A73-B391-D661D57AA8B8.png
Sunetra Sarker on loose women, you couldn’t make it up

• Haha
  • Wow

Waffle3

VIP Member
He’s getting the attention he craves for and perhaps preparing for another break/holiday🤔😡
Those followers are just so deluded it’s frightening! How can they be so deluded🤔😡
The non responsible part is right though! He has such an unhealthy life style, drinks coffee and Pepsi all day long, addicted to his phone then complains he can’t sleep! Get a grip mate !!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick

missmickey

VIP Member
COFFEE MOANING Harry SAYS His Words Taken Out Of CONTEXT & GOLDEN GLOBES Red Carpet PHOTOS & WINNERS - YouTube
Time stamp 35.35

In today's episode of All Black Men Look the Same, Mark Adderley and Nadia Sawalha pass comment on Rupaul's outfit at the Golden Globes. Mark has put up PHOTOS and everything. Clap for Mark everyone, he works soooo hard. :sneaky:

Not Ru Paul.jpg

It's a shame that neither of the showbiz / movie 'experts' realise they're wittering on about red carpet peacock and multiple Grammy and Tony Award winner, Billy Porter.

PityTheFool.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha

Waffle3

VIP Member
He will just not accept that his filming is horrendous 😡 Arrogant git!
Subs also picking up on the hair touching 🤢
And a very good last comment below!👍

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sick

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Nadia shows a jar of the best garlic powder she has ever had. Does Mark show us said jar? Of course not. They are worried because Faith hasn't been in the chat for 2 days. Maybe she has seen the light and got a life. Mr. Almost Ph.D. doesn't know what a salt pig is. He also doesn't know what Julienne means. He talks about wet aubergines. :rolleyes: The bag of salt and what not "IT LOOKS LIKE A BAG OF COCAINE!!" Ridiculous cackling. Nadia goes on about her mastic spice and he says it looks like crack and it is like an episode of "Breaking Bad" in the kitchen. Weren't they making crystal meth in "Breaking Bad"? Is it wise to put a hot wok onto a counter top Nadia? Did you know Mark made sumac with the drummer from Pink Floyd? Well, not really, he just filmed him on "Taste of My Life." You know, that show he did back in 17 odd years ago. :cautious: Dina gives Nadia a jar to open and she bangs it on the cooker. "For the 'Gram, for the 'Gram, FOR THE 'GRAAAAAAAM!" Dina shoves her wrap in her gob and Nadia asks if she has a hangover.

"When I as the food columnist for the Mirror" says Nadia. Dina say she always says that. "WELL I WAS!" Emphasis on the WAS. 🤭 Someone in chat asks about the aprons and Nads says she can't find them. Surprise, surprise. Macaroni and cheese plowman's is what Nads is making and apparently it was most downloaded recipe she did for the Mirror. Boatload of butter and how many tablespoons of flour? Five. You know how you are told in order to cook well, you did to put love into it? How to describe Nadia's style, I would say benign neglect. Dina gives Nadia's stirring the side eye whilst she finishes her wrap. :ROFLMAO: "Mark made the base of this sauce last week." Aww who's a good boy? :rolleyes: "OH BUMHOLES!" Nadia spilt her milk. :LOL: Dina pours in the milk. Dina gives free publicity to Lidl. Nadia plunks the cheese in and Mark says he wants to put his face in it. NO ONE CARES MARK! She manhandles to pasta into the sauce, beats it around the pan. Mark says he is having it after his workout. Nadia suggest reheating in a steamer. :sick: "What's that?" asks Mark "It's the Ploughman's, it's what make it the Ploughman's" says Nadia. A big spoonful of Branton pickle, bleugh. "I hate Brantson Pickle." "Oh thanks Mark!" :ROFLMAO: Eww, now she is shoving bits of bread in it. I can feel the carbs clinging to my thighs just by looking at that! Now for more cheese on top kids! Now I'm gonna need a CABG at this rate. 👨‍⚕️ She says she isn't putting masses on, "just sprinkling it on the bread." Dina suggest Lidl's Italian style vegan cheese, but it seems they have stopped making it. Nadia puts it in the oven for 20 mins and there is the Henry situated just below the oven with a cord hanging out. Dina goes to make some baklava and I am bored.

• Haha

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
Just watched a little coffee moaning as I'm under the weather. Hilarious moment where Nadia proudly announces her new cooking segment on their vlog, named "The Curly Cooks of Croydon"
You can see its taken her all week to come up with the title 😂 she asks Mank why does he think its called The Curly Cooks of Croydon, to which he belittles her by saying its something to do with your showing your pubes! Another cringe worthy Sawalha-Adderley moment 😂
As she leaves the room he reiterates it's to do with pubes 🤮

• Sick

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Imagine being married to a useless lump of lard who couldn’t even take out a fridge but walking around with a stupid hat talking in a childish voice . She had to do everything ordering replacement fridges and paying for them as well. He’s some 🤡

• Sick
  • Sad

tomtomclub

VIP Member
There must be some really bad cooks out there as they have got 900 likes. 🤮
such a worry! I wondered who would or why would anyone think that was a great cookery show, what the hell are they used to watching if they think that is good? must be bots or just over obsessed stalking subs.
Manks claims he has filmed all these top end shows surely he must know that it was a dis arrrr ster or is he being mean and intentionally filming it knowing Nits would make a pigs ear of it?