Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Dina and Nadia are the case for why you should not send your children to stage school if they have no talent.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Just saw there live about Emily Attacks programme tonight.. they were livid.. and def talking to Julia thru the screen.. kikis underage posting sexual tiktoks… what if some pedalo followed her?? Its not hard to know her arts school..
My daughter wouldn’t post these.. all on public to.. no class the lot of them
Mark thinks he’s so perfect when it comes to how men should treat women, personally I think he is the worst kind - he gives me sleezy dirty old man vibes.

• Sick
  • Heart

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
It makes me so mad. I work 40 hours a week. My waching machine has just broken and I am not able to afford a replacement for weeks. I went to college, got an education and worked hard.

Madame here has no qualifications, works 8 hours a week maximum, has no talent, crap actress, awful personality, "total witch" and is on her umpteenth holiday in the space of a year. With a houseful of gifted freebies that they never use. 🤬

• Angry
  • Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
If it wasn't for manks and nads shabby ,dishonest and unhealthy treatment of their subs then I wouldn't give a damn about their toxic household. Infact I find it hilarious the vast difference between Nadias personality and shiny family portrayed in the bias media and the truth . And proves without doubt that you should never believe what you see in the press.
But because it's shown to us it really annoys me how they are letting their children down. Parents should arm their children with life skills and want them to thrive independently whatever their path but I do think it suits Mark in particular to keep Mardie in a state of overgrown teenager mode reliant on mummy bear, always ready to join him wasting time with fascinating insight, nose picking and hair flicking on film trailers. I mean safety in numbers right. Keeps the spotlight off him and his useless life of sponging.
And it definitely suits Nadia to have at least one other female in the house losing her looks through drink and junk.
Toxic ☹.

• Heart
  • Sad

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Oh they were really hilarious today on CM 🤣 I had a really good laugh 🤣 TS 34.30 onwards.
Some of their statements : ref. Saturday show “this series is 8 episodes and then we’ll have a little break” hmmm that will probably be the end of it 😏👎
“People say it should be on TV “🤣 “they also say that about the vlogs”🤣 who are these people??? 🤔 100 odd vulnerable subs ??? 🤔
“She couldn’t have put frozen peas on a plate and he couldn’t have demonstrated collapsing during today’s news if they were on TV”🤣
“Think of this channel as a very special TV station”🤣 “we “multigendre”” 🤣 bla-bla-bla “authentic content, reflection of interests and passions, trying to be of use, coming from the heart” … “even if a TV company came and said ( as if 🤣) we will do Curly cooks on TV she would refuse”😏

“BUT they have some big news later in the year about CM ??🤔 inadvertent news” “exciting news”

your guesses??

“The channel will keep on evolving, it’s a full time thing for them and Mark has so many ideas he wants to put on the channel”🤣 he can’t keep up on editing 2 or 3 vlogs/shows a week 🤣

they are totally deluded, if they think that is a tv channel... they dont get enough views for it to be anything othr than a self indulgent shit show

• Haha

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
I’ve just watched yesterdays cm that she did on her own. She did a long talk about obesity and how she has a “friend” who is obese and the things she’s said are pretty terrible. She knows the subs are either unemployed/Poorly/possibly overweight unyet on sue flipping goes.

To be honest her passive aggressive droll was frankly upsetting.

• Wow
  • Sick

Chatterbox34

What is it with these tv personalities (won't call them celebrities) who are getting diagnosed/suffering the Menopause or ADHA and then become experts in the field?!... Go to your drs people instead of lining their pockets

• Angry

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Happy New Year to you all 🎉🥂
Hip hip hooray The Mark Adderley shit Christmas show is over 👏👏👏👏
How worse can the vlogging/content get in 2023 ?🤔 how worse can the camera swaying get just to have his ugly mug in each shot ?🤔 oh but not let’s forget he is an Oscar Qualified Film director 🤣🤣🤣
My prediction @diamondtext : he will overpromise and underdeliver yet again this year!
Ps makes me mad to see the number of parcels the silly subs send 😡 makes me mad that he films inside his mother’s bathroom/toilet 😡 no intimacy boundaries whatsoever when he has his arm extension on 😡
All this from the PO Box they claimed to be getting rid of - so bloody grabby.

• Angry

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Could only bring myself to watch a few snippets. What a mess. So much droning on - the worst had to have been Nittya reading out the prices of parsnips, beetroot and Corona beer at Lidl and Asda. She made Betty look up the sale prices from Jordan. 🥱
it truly was a shit show
and confirms they dont have a clue what they are doing. cringe!

Kay's Good Cooking

Chatty Member
Seriously do you know anyone else who takes the time to photograph themselves when they are in a so called mental crisis
It’s the last thing you’d be doing

I know people who have lost young children in tragedies over the last few years their whole world destroyed and they don’t gurn as much as he does
Sanctimonious fecker he is
the sponger needs to soak 🧽 those tears up and get a job at tesco

tomtomclub

VIP Member
CM and Nadia says she just realized that alcohol doesn't burn off in cooking, that it has to cook for hours and hours. :rolleyes: Mark then says he that's why he avoided it. :cautious: A simple Google would have sorted that myth out.

It looks like 2023 is going to have an ADHD angle. Talk about food and ADHD for Nadia and ADHD and addiction for Mark.

Going on to gut health and Mark conflates Asian intolerance of dairy and says all people must not be ingesting dairy. Nadia has to correct him. Mark then lectures us on dairy being unnatural.

I guess he got his attention he wanted from this posts. Mark says thanks for the messages "you know where I was at." :rolleyes:

For the love of God, Vicki in the comments complains that the funeral talk has upset her and Nadia has to talk her off the ledge by saying the funeral chat is over. Blegh.
what a liar he is
ive seen him on vlogs eat food that she has poured a bottle of wine into, and then say its ok Mark can eat it as the alochol will burn off - and he agreed
and hes mad for rum and raisin ice cream too

• Heart

SamBamford

Just what one needs while in a quandary. Advice from a narcissist and a bi-polar, manic depressive with self confessed suicidal tendencies.
Seemingly they have made such a good job of their own family I fail to see how this cannot work! :rolleyes: Clearly the helpless being led by the clueless.

• Heart

notSUBmissive

VIP Member
You'd think the Sawalha-Adderleys only had one daughter, maddie the messiah! The other 3 don't get any acknowledgement. Dreadful parenting, absolutely dreadful. 😞

• Sad
  • Angry

Lucydowl

VIP Member
He pretended to wash his hands but because sick was so dirty he flicked them under water then dried them on his dirty jeans before touching his greasy hair and face and back to the food while Dina stuffed her face with her dirty hands 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick

tomtomclub

VIP Member
i think he purposely films it so badly so that Nits & Geezer look so bad (not that it takes that much effort to make those pair look bad) as he gets so jealous when she does anything with anyone else. It wont last, they will get bored... the feeble attempt to rival a programme Like Saturday Morning Kitchen has failed specatcularly
They don't have the expertise or skills to compete with anyone
there are far better you tubers out there doing a 100 times better cookery shows
this croydon curly crap just show what and who are they = ia waste of time and useless

Tuppence

She shouldn't be cooking 5 different meals, that's her fault for doing it. But to be fair on the curly cooks she used Smash instead of using proper potatoes. But what exactly is her cooking? She is a crap cook.
They are just toxic together. Both fighting to be the controller of the family. In HTKM, he lost but behind the scenes he will contrive, hustle and bemoan using his mental health to try and gain that back. I doubt we will see that side of her again. Its not gone down well with people feeling sorry for Manky. But he has been sly enough to let it go on, he knew what he was doing.
He's into a no win situation now, though, as she can throw back at him that she has ADHD and mental health problems too. I think her diagnosis has upset him a lot as that was 'his' to use as an excuse for everything. I'm guessing she goes between feeling sorry for him when he's down and feeling annoyed and angry with him for getting into moods. When she's annoyed from now on she'll say that she has problems too and he has 'sensitivity dysmorphia' (her newly learned term) and therefore he isn't responding in the way she needs him to which triggers her own problems. They'll be going around in circles from now on.

• Sick

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
Been reading all the comments on here regarding HTSM. While I agree that she came across badly on it, I do feel that Mark isn’t as controlled as people are thinking. While Nadia may be the actress, I believe that Mark is always very aware of how he/they come across on camera and he knows how to play her and his viewers.
I think it’s quite telling that he’s always so quick to delete any negative comments, however, on this particular video he’s left all the negative comments towards Nadia. He always wants sympathy and attention, and he’s getting it from that HTSM comment section. He’s playing a game, as always.
Let’s not forget that he’s told N that he’d end his life if she ever ended their relationship… he is just as controlling as she is

• Heart