Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh she also said a daughter of a “friend” has recently been diagnosed with AHDH 😏😏😏
They are so thick !!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Oh she also said a daughter of a “friend” has recently been diagnosed with AHDH 😏😏😏
They are so thick !!
They are flipping embarrassing.
They think their audience is thicker than them. Insulting their intelligence trying to pass off blatant, childlike lies . And spewing out predictable, unoriginal, boorish " thoughts" and lectures on nothing but the trending topics like they are educating them .
EMBARRASSING!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Afrozenpeas said -
apparently there are three loose women threatening to down tools they have to go pay. who are the three? nadia, jane and brenda? ----

She would hang on to LW with every fibre of her being as she has no chance of getting anything else which will pay her this kind of money for spouting shite on TV for a couple of hours a week. IMO she would be the last person on earth to give that cushy job the elbow.

Reactions: 12
Afrozenpeas said -
apparently there are three loose women threatening to down tools they have to go pay. who are the three? nadia, jane and brenda? ----

She would hang on to LW with every fibre of her being as she has no chance of getting anything else which will pay her this kind of money for spouting shite on TV for a couple of hours a week. IMO she would be the last person on earth to give that cushy job the elbow.
And unlike Andrea McLean she is savvy enough to know that her sponsors would drop her like a hot jacket potato the moment she was no longer a Loose Woman.
---

Is Nittya too busy with her own YouTube television channel to join Judi and Coleen on Celebrity Bake-off? 😂🤣😂🤣

Celebrity GBBO: Jesy Nelson and David Schwimmer lead the line-up

#

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
And unlike Andrea McLean she is savvy enough to know that her sponsors would drop her like a hot jacket potato the moment she was no longer a Loose Woman.
---

Is Nittya too busy with her own YouTube television channel to join Judi and Coleen on Celebrity Bake-off? 😂🤣😂🤣

Celebrity GBBO: Jesy Nelson and David Schwimmer lead the line-up

#
Do you think she would have the bottle to go on there and show herself to be the crap cook/baker that she is? Imagine the mess she would make then blame it on her ADHD or some other imaginary illness she has. No we will not see her on there any time soon - someother reality rubbish but not one where she has to put any effort in.

Here at 6:56 she starts talking about loving the beach but then says….. Even SCABBY BRIGHTON …. I’m sure Brighton thinks the same of her …. She is so rude especially as one of her friend kindly invited her to her house in Brighton

• Wow
  • Heart
  • Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
These jokers are back for Hometime #44 Part 2 of Southwold. It starts where they finished with Nadia walking in slo-mo. Most shots of Nadia walking past some colourful houses, she turns and grinning at the camera. Eww it's Mark telling us about having a waz. He was looking at a photo and likens it to a scene in "The Shining," as the photo is in the town square and there is child looking directly at the camera, all dressed in white with a bonnet on. Then he focuses on a man looking at the camera and ponders if they are still around somewhere. :rolleyes: They are off to find Orwell's home in Southwold. They are outside a frut and veg store taking pics of the Brussel sprouts, when someone approaches Nadia for a selfie. They obviously don't watch the channel. Nadia says 8/10 when she takes a selfie with someone, they remark she has the exact same voice. :unsure: Mark says it is the artificiality of being on a screen. Nadia says her voice isn't that nice on telly, so why would she do that voice? There is a charity box for the RNLI that Mark says is "so retro." Nadia puts 4 quid in. Mark is annoyed that Nadia won't observe the one way signs on the ground. Mark harasses a seagull by looking at it.

More shots of houses that are on a grander scale. "It looks like bleeping Buck Palace" says Nadia classy as ever. We get a hot of Nadia fluffing her hair in slo-mo. Oh for the love of God! He is now doing some exagerated dad dancing and making stupid faces in front of a beach hut entitled "Sole Mate." 🤮 Nadia reads another one named Bada Bing, but pronounces it ba da bing. More stupid fast then slow nonsense, making faces, Nadia doing her catwalk thing in her teddy bear coat. Nadia talks about one of the beach huts with an extended family, with kids laughing and a cake in a tin and says "you wouldn't have kids with anxiety with that life." Mark said you would, because you wouldn't think you were in the real world. 😒 Nadia witches about city life for the 1346th time. "I want a smaller life, a simpler life..." More walking on the beach and Nadia in awe of it all. She then says she can't believe they are here, after all the complaining she did getting there. Shots of the sun, the birds and a crazy lazy in her coat chasing the birds. A dog (looks like a Norfolk terrier) comes ambling towards them, gets a wiff and keeps on going. 🤣 Nadia feels "healed and privileged" to be by the sea. "You're so lucky you lucky fuckers! Walk down to the beach for God's sake." Beach, Sky, Waves, Sky, Beach. Round 2 of Mark dancing.

Mark talks about the river and the ferry that crossed it to get to Orwell's house and refers to it as the River Styx. I could never stand that band Styx. Reminds me of the time being at some teen dance and some chick accused me of laughing at her, whilst she was dancing with dude to the song "Babe." No one was looking at you let alone laughing, you feathered dirty blonde witch! :ROFLMAO: I thought they were going to Orwell's house? More waves, more beach shots, Nadia and Mark's shadows. "Aww look at us babe" says Mark. They get all hugsy wugsy reflecting on their day. "I bleeping love you" he declares and she says the same. 🤮 More blah, blah, blah. Ewww a shot them holding hands now. They are the embodiment of a schmatzy Hallmark card, if Hallmark had vulgar and classless division. A debate on whether they are on a hill or not and Nadia vaguely points out the ex's mum's place. Nadia laments never keeping all of the photos from her life, otherwise she would know which house it was. Mark calls this the "Who Do You Think You Are" shoot, getting ready for the "there it is" moment. When was the last TV commision? Oh yeah, 20215. 😒 Nadia is being TV Nadia "I'm overwhelmed, I'm excited..." Nadia tells him that she was correct, it was a hill. Nadia says it is the house with the white bay windows. "Oh Nads, that's your paaahhst!" "Did you have sex in there?" 😡 "Of course I did." Did you know Mark likes a clock outside of a building? "It's like they are sharing their time with us." What? 😦 Mark asks if she wants to go to the house and the answer is no. "Do you want to go to the room you had sex in?" I just...I dunno. A shot of Nadia doing a catwalk stroll.

Nadia is muttering to herself about her ankle. Aww, poor thing has done too much today. Back at the inn, Mark is making faces, trying to look like a distinguished man smoking a pipe and failing. Out of the hotel and a shot of the newly decorated Xmas trees. Five more minutes of this dreck. Nadia is singing "Silent Night." Shot of the church and unfortunately these 2 don't spontaneous combust or get struck by lightning. ⚡ Shot of the lighthouse and Nadia walking. Next morning and Mark is wearing a t-shirt that says Twin Peaks and says he woke-up to them. Then he says he woke-up to Nadia's. Photo montage. Cant these two take anymore pics of themselves? There is a nice pic of Nadia in the sand dune though. See I can be nice. ;) That is the last Hometime of 2022!

• Heart
  • Haha
Not sure how reliable Modash is, but still interesting reading.
Mark nearly 28% fake followers and Nadia nearly 21% 🤔
i really do beleive they buy a lot of bots - which shows on those stats
there is no way he would have that amount of followers on IG - no one knows who he is
his popcorn idiots show proves that with the viewing figures
also I agree that celebs want a diagnosis of ADHD to excuse their behaviour
we've become so American - label everything to explain away bad behaviour
we all have personality traits - its how we evolve as humans - everyone is different and the home we come from defines how we grow as humans- so everyone will have different upbringings. Nits needs to realise she is full of jealousy and nastiness - own it you silly woman
I'm glad they are being called out - she only got a tick box diagnosis to excuse her nastiness and hoping to get sponsorhip so she can flog products to vulnrable people who have no money

• Heart
ick.jpg

ickier.jpg

ickiest.jpg

transitioning.jpg

Well, I've had my fill of 'romance' for a Wednesday morning :sick: :sick: :sick: and certainly don't have the stomach for another of Nadia Sawalha's dry-eyed breakdowns. (n) Big thanks for the short cut bitterntwisted :love: Here's hoping HMRC is their lightning. ⚡ 🤞

• Sick
Loved the reference to Styx @bitterntwisted . I share similar bad memories of Babe and discos.🤢😂

She wants a smaller,simpler life by the sea. Just do it Nadia. Stop bitching about it. Ditch the baggage (things beginning with M ?) stop selling yourself and your family on sm to pay the bills and become the hippy you want to be before it's too late.
And a simpler life may even mean you start to pay your taxes.

@missmickey as much as I love you I will never forgive you for those photos. 🤢😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Anyone manage to download their latest HTSM episode before it got deleted yesterday? It had Sarah Lancashire in the title so I wonder if they didn’t have permission to use her content on something.

• Wow
I’m no psychic but I think her tv career is over
Maybe the big guy who she tried to force feed the pavlova in the squat had a hand in it
He doesn’t want the chance of being given a stomach bomb again 😊
I think they will shuffle off to live near a beach where they won’t really have to wash and live like two sea crustaceans 🦞
He will continue to talk to himself and a handful of die hards via his selfie stick and will probably have a bottle of dark rum under the sink in the galley kitchen, whilst Grabia will take on any hair product advertising job even though her own hair is like a badly cared for Brillo pad
All sorted
Going by the online comments she’s the LW that most people will be glad to see the back off
Worzel and Aunt Sally enjoy their retirement after they have packed away all the wee warhammer figures and fumigated the place.
Cheerio Croydon

• Haha
  • Heart
They are so thick !!
She doesn't have that many friends for all of these anecdotes that she uses! It's always "I have a friend who"... her only friend is Lisa who is a clinger on, desperate to mingle with 'famous' people (did she mention she works with Keith Lemon?). Simone is not her friend, she will pay her lip service but probably dreads doing her hair.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Loved the reference to Styx @bitterntwisted . I share similar bad memories of Babe and discos.🤢😂

She wants a smaller,simpler life by the sea. Just do it Nadia. Stop bitching about it. Ditch the baggage (things beginning with M ?) stop selling yourself and your family on sm to pay the bills and become the hippy you want to be before it's too late.
And a simpler life may even mean you start to pay your taxes.

@missmickey as much as I love you I will never forgive you for those photos. 🤢😂
they will never leave London, she wont move from her sister and he wont mvoe to far from the local sainsbury's and the park & his art galleries

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
they will never leave London, she wont move from her sister and he wont mvoe to far from the local sainsbury's and the park & his art galleries
If their YT channel were as successful as they claimed they could live anywhere they wanted…but their financial stability likely remains tied to her (currently occasional) appearances on Loose Women. Good luck securing book offers, brand sponsorship money, personal appearance fees and freebies if that goes away.

Reactions: 10
The amazing journalist Mark Adderley strikes again. Talking about missing Nicola Bulley, he said she "did text a few days ago, saying it's a bit creepy" (on the walk that she does). She didn't text it, she posted the message on her Facebook, and it wasn't a few days ago, it was in November. She didn't say it was creepy, she had it was spooky (because of the fog).

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Nadia is so self-righteous in that chat about the ADHD column. She thinks she knows more than the former president of the Royal Society of Psychiatrists! What an idiot she is!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.