Nadia Sawalha #59 Vlogmas 22: Hardly cinematic & v melodramatic; mostly 24 days lugging crap to the attic

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Gloria Rostron sadly, I couldn’t agree more and she and Dina probably made many young girls lives miserable and not only Julia.

I’m beginning to think that she’s had wind of Julia writing her life story for sometime now and that is why she has gone down the adhd route so she can have a bit of damage limitation by saying it was her ADHD and not her! Whatever she does usually has a back story. When she dumped Kaye for example, was really mean but Kaye forgave her. Honestly the I don’t have any school friends because I’m an actor said it all.

I’m positive that my husband has adhd too. However, we are shepherds and not sheep so no “jump on the band wagon” type diagnosis is going to happen here. I’ve never been one to follow the crowd and neither has he so I’m pleased about that.
your so right! Dumped kaye as so envious thats no friend.. is julia writing a book! Cannot wait love Julia

Reactions: 12
They must really think they are "going places" with those printed pinnies - wonder who they blagged those from ?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
And yet another episode of The Swadderley Scalp Scratching Show 🤣

Nitwit’s helfy food for the gut… NOT 😱
Better quality than TV 🤣
Ugh The disgusting shambles show once again.
I'm guessing:

- no recipe for viewers to replicate

-making it up as they go along

- substitutions because they haven't prepared in advance

-undercooked, unseasoned food

-terrible hygiene

-dreadful, nausea inducing camera work with Mark showing off as he can't cope with not being centre of attention.

How did I do?

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The other members of the LW panel are beyond fed up of Mankys multi mentions on the show.
They look at her with the side eye as if to say
“Stfu about that tosser, it’s blindingly obvious
I think she even senses it, but just carries on regardless.
If you want her or him to get the message em Dina she reads everything 🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 4
Their crap cookery shambles
Would be great for anyone trying to loose a few post Christmas pounds, even those photos would put you off eating, full stop.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I saw the end of her instagram live where she said they were going to be using smash…😳

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Ugh The disgusting shambles show once again.
I'm guessing:

- no recipe for viewers to replicate

-making it up as they go along

- substitutions because they haven't prepared in advance

-undercooked, unseasoned food

-terrible hygiene

-dreadful, nausea inducing camera work with Mark showing off as he can't cope with not being centre of attention.

How did I do?
Sea sick camera work, awful. I had to turn off. Terrible, back and forth, side to side. He doesn’t stay in one place for more than 30 seconds.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
If you want her or him to get the message em Dina she reads everything 🤡🤡🤡
She needs to be told he needs a tripod, he does not need to be swaying that iPhone around. He refuses to because it’s his excuse to be involved.

Reactions: 11
They must really think they are "going places" with those printed pinnies - wonder who they blagged those from ?
One of their subs apparently! EmmaBev 🙄🙁

Their crap cookery shambles
Would be great for anyone trying to loose a few post Christmas pounds, even those photos would put you off eating, full stop.
But the sesame seeds on those deep fried prawn toasts are full of magnesium and calcium 🤣🤣

They have gone away from calories apparently, it’s all about the nutritional value! Remember she was going on about processed food not helfy for the gut because it’s all about the gut, and then she makes mashed fish fingers with mayo and smash on top 🤢 on a cookery show better quality than tv 🤣👎👎👎👎

oh and the Oscar qualified director not only swayed the camera but lost the sound as usual 🤣

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
they were a present from a devoted sub. but seriously, I do think they think this horrible cookery show is gonna be big.....

One of their subs apparently! EmmaBev 🙄🙁
snap! she was the one who was really looking forward to their camper van turning up and them giving them a copy of honey I homeschooled the kids (but unfortunately had to have a zoom call because of, ahem, covid. no, not because they never fulfil their promises, or they turn out to be arduous over delayed ordeals. How dare anyone suggest that!)

I saw the end of her instagram live where she said they were going to be using smash…😳
they are doing that awful fish finger pie again.

this bit where she says "shall i put grated cheese on" whilst playing with her hair/scalp, and you know in a few seconds, that hand is gonna be holding a block of cheese, she'll grate some from, and then put back in the fridge.

THE HORROR!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
They’d all look so dirty then she scratches her scalp, shakes her dandruff, picks her nose and ears then touches the food without washing her hands. He touches the mash after handling his manky phone and sweaty face🤮🤮🤮 then they say they’re so professional. More delusional I’d say

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Mark Adderley, how thick can someone be to not know the difference between a vegetarian and a vegan? His wife is supposedly a bloody Masterchef.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Mark Adderley, how thick can someone be to not know the difference between a vegetarian and a vegan? His wife is supposedly a bloody Masterchef.
If they insist on proceeding with this mess of a “cooking show” (where for three weeks running they forgot to add salt to at least one dish) they need to replace him with a tripod. I’ve seen solo cooks do a better job filming themselves on YouTube and IG.

Reactions: 13
She’s cooking
Ah be kind you’d know there’s not much upstairs in either of these 🤡🤡 . They only have each other to praise . Saddos

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.