Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmickey

VIP Member
So basically Kiki has been diagnosed but she’s covering it up with some elaborate story about it being a friends daughter! 🙄 Someone in her network really should let her know the friend of a friend story really doesn’t work anymore.
Especially when Mark Adderley revealed her medical appointment when showing off about his to do list. :mad:

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

missmickey

VIP Member
In today's Coffee Moaning, Mark Adderley discloses even information about KiKi's education. 😡

COFFEE MOANING RAGING TEENAGERS, Parents to BLAME for FOOD ISSUES, DOOMSDAY CLOCK & Menopause LAW - YouTube
Time stamp 21:20

KiKi's teachers are telling her that: "Apparently, the pandemic hasn't affected my age group."

We have an education business and have had increased work (including in schools local to them) on the premise that the pandemic has affected every age group in schools, including the teachers. Schools have virtually no budgets, so would not be investing in services that seek to address this if they did not recognise that COVID has had a significant impact on children's education across the board.

So, tattlers. What do you think has had the greater impact on KiKi's education - the COVID lockdowns or the preceding years of aimless wandering around art galleries like a third wheel with her daddy and Moodie?

• Angry

Poddular

VIP Member
She seems to think everyone shares her taste for hangover stodge or pretend takeaway food. Ffs she is nearly 60 and has the palate and cooking skills of a teenager away from home for the first time.
And the way they stuff their faces and talk at the same time 🤮🤮.
It's AWFUL!

• Sick
  • Heart

CarrieAnne

VIP Member
It’s so annoying because they think they can serve up any old nonsense and still get likes
Can you imagine their conversations before the camera starts.

“Ahh this will do them, what do they know” and the cackles of them.
Him standing greasy on the sidelines 😩
I agree with you, we know how two-faced they are especially her. I think the subs stick with them because they really believe the Sadderleys are their friends because he has created this group where he mentions their names and talks directly to them but when the camera is off they are laughing at them and calling them names. The subs are quite happy to say they know them and the 'famous' Nadia Sawalha off Loose Women is a personal friend, know where they live and know pretty much everything about what goes on in their lives.

• Sad

Waffle3

VIP Member
She didn’t do her ADHD live last night because she had a headache 😏 just saying as it’s only the 3rd of January 😏 here we go for another year of broken promises and excuses 👎

• Angry

Lucydowl

VIP Member
More like he’s afraid of working. There's nothing wrong with him that a kick up the arse wouldn’t sort.

• Heart

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Denise Welch has just been diagnosed with ADHD, Nitts will be seething!
its so American to give everything a label/excuse rather than accept personality traits that we all have! FGS why dont they just get on with their lives, medication wont change your behaviour it will either slow you down or speed you up

• Heart
  • Angry

Waffle3

VIP Member
Happy New Year to you all 🎉🥂
Hip hip hooray The Mark Adderley shit Christmas show is over 👏👏👏👏
How worse can the vlogging/content get in 2023 ?🤔 how worse can the camera swaying get just to have his ugly mug in each shot ?🤔 oh but not let’s forget he is an Oscar Qualified Film director 🤣🤣🤣
My prediction @diamondtext : he will overpromise and underdeliver yet again this year!
Ps makes me mad to see the number of parcels the silly subs send 😡 makes me mad that he films inside his mother’s bathroom/toilet 😡 no intimacy boundaries whatsoever when he has his arm extension on 😡

Attachments

• Heart
  • Angry

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Mmmm…methinks Manky isn’t talking to the correct “top people” at YouTube about their camera/reception problems, since there are so many other live shows airing right now on YT that have none of the jerkiness and “shuddering” of these lives. Does someone at YT have it out for M&N? 😉🤣😉🤣

• Haha

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
Abbie Clancy and Peter Crouch have been talking for a while about the release of their new podcast The Therapy Crouch which was finally released this month and currently ranking number two in the podcast chart…I watched it via YouTube and surprise, surprise they refer to themselves as agony aunt and uncle and read out messages from viewers / listeners asking for relationship advice. Nothing Nadia and Mark do is original, they seem to rip off everyone else’s ideas.

• Wow
  • Angry

SamBamford

He's a complete knob to everyone except Moody, the golden child and Dina who smirks at his smutty innuendo's

• Sick

tomtomclub

VIP Member
god i couldnt sit through that, what a load of shite
camera is all over the place, chaotic, nothing prepared and princess nits acting as though she is an experienced TV presenter
Daft and deluded the lot of them

Poddular

VIP Member
Rather worryingly, I can’t get that podcast out of my mind. Sadly, I watched it before bed… never a good idea.

Mark genuinely looked uncomfortable, sad, lonely and bullied in this HTSM. I think that she uses these 30 min segments to being up everything about him that she is unhappy about as she’s aware he can’t throw a wobbly in front of the subs. When at the end they say I love you, I felt sick. Love isn’t any of the things they discussed.

Clearly, she is unhappy to be the main bread winner and general dogsbody but it was interesting that she says that she puts her ears on and he dislikes it. She knows that he isn’t always working when he’s on the computer but she plays along. Very distressing to be entirely honest.

---

Also, I’m concerned that I felt sorry for him as I’m constantly on the fence with these pair. One minute I feel for her, then him! Why do I struggle so much? Any ideas?
I think most of us waver in our dislike ,irritation and pity between the two .
I mean I find him so useless,childish and annoying I pity anyone who lives with him and his self pitying moods and his pretend job pissing about on his phone .
But beneath her shiny,bubbly,earth mother tv persona lies a deeply unhappy, bitter,dishonest and nasty woman who also must be hell to live with.
Pretend all they like but to me it comes across as toxic and sadly they have attempted to bring up children in this environment. I reckon they would have split up years ago without the children and maybe found a better path.

Last edited:
  • Heart

rivermonster

VIP Member
I'm a very good cook, I write cookery books - that has to be the quote of the interview.
Sounds like she is having a mini orgasm at 1.01. So she did get the freebie kit then - what a waste. If they are all getting a kit that is £750 worth she has blagged. He must be making a fortune if he can afford to give that away. Plus the ad for his new book.
"Her Community" sounds like she has a commune.

I cut her out of the interview, couldn't bare to look at her.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
CM and Nadia says she just realized that alcohol doesn't burn off in cooking, that it has to cook for hours and hours. :rolleyes: Mark then says he that's why he avoided it. :cautious: A simple Google would have sorted that myth out.

It looks like 2023 is going to have an ADHD angle. Talk about food and ADHD for Nadia and ADHD and addiction for Mark.

Going on to gut health and Mark conflates Asian intolerance of dairy and says all people must not be ingesting dairy. Nadia has to correct him. Mark then lectures us on dairy being unnatural.

I guess he got his attention he wanted from this posts. Mark says thanks for the messages "you know where I was at." :rolleyes:

For the love of God, Vicki in the comments complains that the funeral talk has upset her and Nadia has to talk her off the ledge by saying the funeral chat is over. Blegh.

• Angry
  • Wow

Hopscotch

VIP Member
The queen of Momma’s spaghetti made a bolognese and…..FORGOT TO COOK THE PASTA.
She also “cooked” chicken and after she took a bite and gushed for the cameras how delicious it was, Dina asked whether she salted the dish. Nittya promptly admitted she forgot and that the dish was under seasoned.

Meanwhile, Dina’s going on about being a vegan even though the cameras captured her piling her plate with a chop and macaroni and cheese at her surprise party.

• Haha

Hopscotch

VIP Member
The last vestiges of her dignity? 😵
Oh she’s been dropped or reduced from appearances on Loose Women. And btw, there are not enough spare coins or discount codes or printed pounds to make me buy this brand. Quite the opposite. Will never buy anything from this alleged gut buster.

• Heart

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Lazy wanker of a son leaves his mother without hot water for three months but couldn’t be arsed paying a plumber to sort it out for her. I don’t think she has ADHD but is living in a house with three lazy adults who ridicule her and belittle her constantly and she can’t see through their manipulation.

• Angry