Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hopscotch

VIP Member
I watched a few moments this morning him telling people how tough it is to do a bit of cooking and filming as if the subs should be ultra thankful
Just shoot me now !!!!!!!
Those poor people who actually believe that complete BS

A quote that applies to Nadia from dr Lynne toler ( divorce court)
“It isn’t cute to put your whole life on hold, to satisfy the insecurities of the other person”
It sounded a lot like they were trying to convince themselves they had a done a good job given the SIGNIFICANT CHALLENGES associated with having someone use an iPhone to film two people cooking/forgetting to cook properly a few dishes. 😉😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 16

armywife119

VIP Member
I just read Christine McGuinness has been signed up for LW (not sure how true it is) Nitts will be fuming! She’s the only one allowed ADHD on that show. I mean I can’t stand CM but still if she can take a few of Nitts shifts off her hands 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
He has a huge history of sticking innapropriate content on youtube, especially against his wives explicitly stated wishes

If you watch the life before loose segment with nadia, she says how her mother never really said anything positive about her, but when she was in a play, her mother looked at her like she had never looked at her before and said she was really funny.

The last time nadia challenged mank about having stuck footage of her on youtube against her wishes, he refused to listen to her and said "you're really funny".

So basically whenever she objects, he uses this phrase her mother said, to manipulate her out of her anger at him. He knows that it will arouse her out of her annoyance, and play to her desperation to be loved and admired.

It's very obvious when you see it.

• Wow

SamBamford

She shouldn't be cooking 5 different meals, that's her fault for doing it. But to be fair on the curly cooks she used Smash instead of using proper potatoes. But what exactly is her cooking? She is a crap cook.
They are just toxic together. Both fighting to be the controller of the family. In HTKM, he lost but behind the scenes he will contrive, hustle and bemoan using his mental health to try and gain that back. I doubt we will see that side of her again. Its not gone down well with people feeling sorry for Manky. But he has been sly enough to let it go on, he knew what he was doing.

• Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
Is it just me but i find grown ups posting selfies on Instagram and then talking about it embarrassing 🤷‍♀️🤢😳😴🤡.
Like anyone cares!
Obviously something huge lacking in his life.
Answers on a postcard.

• Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
apparently the crusty cooks of e coli town is the best tv cookery show not on tv.....

a, delooshunal (again)
b, HAVE THEY EVEN LOOKED AT WHAT'S AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE? GORDON RAMSAY HAS A FUCKING CHANNEL FOR FUCKS SAKE

re the agony gunt and cankles thing

a, delooshunal
b, things not to ask for advice on. a, how to count your husbands (I assume it was she that married a mr Hamza at the croydon town hall) b, how to maintain a relationship with your sister c, basic hygiene, d, food hygiene, e, how to edit a vlog f, how to not live the past (spezifikly the 90s when the big breakfast was cutting edge) g, are manic depression and bi-polar disorder the same thing h, how to maintain trust in a relationship i, how not to become a habitual liar, j, how to take care of freebies you are given k, at what weight are you too big to be compulsively giving out dieting advice to people l, farting etiquette, m, when a woman tells you to stop physically interfering with her, does her no really mean no, n, what's a humane way to kill mice, o, have i got an undiagnosed personality disorder, p, what's the correct way to tell a tale of historical sexual assault you committed, q, how to interact with workmen who have come to fit wardrobes r, what are boundaries and should i have them s, at what point am i exploiting my children on social media t, does alcohol burn off when you heat it u, what foods are appropriate to give someone with type 2 diabetes, v I am an attention seeker, how do i stop, w, I give out personal information about me and my family without giving a shit, how do i stop, w, how do i groom my dogs, I'm worried my poor care for them might result in them becoming severely sick, x, how many krispy cremes is too much y, I eat food for people's entertainment z, how can my parents get a refund from the italia conti, cos i am shit.

OK, I need a new alphabet.

• Haha
  • Heart

missmickey

VIP Member
The only people that go to that hovel is Alan Carr, Dina the meat eater, Di the vagrant and the talentless unemployed daughters sponging friend's,..
Nadia is bullshiting as usual
that bit about the friend coming around for a coffee
That would involve Nadia Sawalha having a sober conversation with a friend and Mark Adderley sharing his ickle coffee pods before butting out of the room. Didn't happen.

• Haha

Hopscotch

VIP Member
So the best “show” ever - better than tv - had 72 viewers today !
Wonder why BBC does not commission this Oscar qualified director’s show 🤣🤣🤣🤣 shit content or viewing numbers or both ???🤔

ps family & friends seem to all be guest members now to increase numbers 🤣
Hasn’t Manky already shared with you that the 72 likes understates the total number of viewers and likes - since something is wrong with YouTube’s algorithm when it interacts with an iPhone - and so this brilliant show actually has more viewers and more support and - have I told you I’ve only slept 5 hrs and 23 minutes on average each night for the last 8 nights - and oh wait, is that an owl outside - and then there are the ebbs and flows of so much work and no ability to take a moment and slow down - the gears and their whirring that are constantly inside my head…wait, you said there is Nutella nearby? And a new Marvel movie trailer that I can watch? 😉😉😉

• Haha
  • Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
its so American to give everything a label/excuse rather than accept personality traits that we all have! FGS why dont they just get on with their lives, medication wont change your behaviour it will either slow you down or speed you up
Exactly!
I can't watch them but just reading about them is draining. All this talk about their non existing problems instead of being grateful for what they have. And passing their attitudes down to their daughters.
How is this self indulgent negativity and preaching helping their adoring subs, many of whom are housebound, disabled ,carers or ill .
They are despicable and completely lacking in self awareness.
Most of us are wierd with our own ways. But unless it's severe, getting yourself labelled, drugged and forever loudly playing the victim isn't the answer.
I would say my husband is classic adhd and if he was a child now would probably be on strong meds but it's just him and like everything has its positives and negatives. But he certainly won't be getting labelled and attaching himself to the new fad that funnily enough excuses any past ,present and future bad behaviour !!

• Heart

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
I have long hair and can't bear to cook without putting my hair up when cooking for myself, let alone other people. They are such grade A morons.

• Sick

Gloria Rostron

VIP Member
I tried watching The Dirty Cooks Of Croydon, I got so fed up I switched off. They were both competing for attention, Dina tried lecturing Nadia about frying with olive oil (something she, herself has lectured the subs on). The pan had not had the oil spread around the whole of it, meaning some parts would burn and go rock hard. Dina's mustard was poor, according to Nadia (is wet mustard vegan?). Nitty forgot to put the breadcrumbs in. The chips seemed frozen and re-heated. The peas were not cooked. A shambles, sack the producer, if The Gangbusters is of the same quality, how the hell was it Oscar nominated?

• Haha

Hopscotch

VIP Member
Spoiler alert re Nittya’s latest meals in minutes:

-uses falafel MIX (fair enough)
-“cooks” falafel unevenly for only 1.5 minutes (takes at least 3 minutes)
- once again drowns everything in garlic powder
- excessive references to gut health but thankfully -
- Dina is not there to claim that ingesting an ingredient will keep one safe from sunburns

• Haha
  • Sick

tomtomclub

VIP Member
It was quite nice indeed and thank god she was not there ! She had her shit YT look whilst joining online 🙄 (TS 2.30) no effort .. no class whatsoever! does she not realise this is national TV 🤔 anyway the other ladies did Kaye proud👌
it was a lovely tribute for Kay and everyone seemed so genuine, she is truly well liked and respected
I still to this day cannot understand how her and Nits are such good friends, totally baffles me

bitterntwisted

VIP Member
Christmas leftovers they are giving us AKA stuff he couldn't manage to fit in before Xmas arrived. Methinks this leftover is going to sit in my stomach like a lump of lead. :cautious:

Sad sack Mark sitting at the kitchen table, large bottle of Highland water, is there something wrong with London tap water? laptop open doing EDITING I bet. God he looks like shit, massive bags under the eyes that a 1000 cucumber slices couldn't fix. Someone should have got a gift certificate for a blepharoplasty for Xmas. 🤭 Nadia is coming to him to do a chore. Nadia has a roll of draft excluder for Mark to install. Mark says his mum used him as a draft excluder. 😐 Mark says it is too thin and Nadia said it is to be put at the top of the door. Oh my Lord, you can see little coming in through the top curve of the door! You could easily slide bristol board through it. Their heating bills must be high. Mark bitches about it not going around the curve. Nadia gets a chair and a cloth as she wants to clean the before sticking the adhesive on it. Mark bitches that she is letting the heat out of the house. Usually you do these kind of things when it isn't winter. Nadia is actually installing this whilst Mark films and critiques her. She calls him Mr. Dickhead. 🤣 The draft excluder goes round the curve and Mark is convinces it won't. I think the words neither use nor ornament come to mind. "Thank fuck for that, I didn't want to do that job at all" says the lazy arse. Nadia says he will be doing the next lot, to which he refuses. Nadia calls the X-Acto knife a scalpel. :rolleyes: More fratching. He says it is absolute rubbish and where did she get it from. She shuts the door and Mark does that high pitched whine that the door isn't shutting. More yelling. Do people really get enjoyment watching these 2 morons scream at each other. I found the curtain rod incident rage inducing. Mark almost shuts Nadia's fingers in the door. 😤 He finds that hilarious. He suggests he do it and through the magic of his EDITING, he has Nadia repeat 4x I asked you to do it. She puts the strip on top of the door now and it prevents the door from shutting even more. He has a go now standing on the chair. Toffee barks her head off in the background. I'm bored of this crap.

More of this shit, putting the strip on the door. For interest's sake I Googled installing weather stripping and a video pops up. It says to thoroughly clean the door frame, not wipe it with a small piece of paper towel. Honestly, the amount of money these two must waste could probably feed the less fortunate in Croydon. Nadia gives Toffee hell for barking. Let me translate. Toffee: "Shut that bloody door, it's freezing! You two numpties can't be bothered to do a job properly. The subs will find this neither informative nor entertaing. While you;re at it, CHUCK MARK IN THE BIN YOU DUMB BITCH!" 🐶 Did I tell you Mark has a piece of the stripping on his forehead? Nadia is telling him to put strip where the gaps are. God he has a punchable face. Off to get scissors and Nadia mentions that Nanny Di was there the other day and said "it was such a problem." I am guessing Di keeps nicking the scissors. She hands him the scissors with the sharp end towards him. :rolleyes: More discourse on where the draft is coming from, either the top or bottom of the door. Mark searches for metal draft excluder and I can envision a problem; you need a drill and screws to install those things. "Oh Mark, I think that is money we will never see again." You think? You might have to go work on a pole now. You will need an angle, so how about a mum and daughter duo? :p Nadia asks if Mark has a screwdriver and he says no. Don't they have a toolbox of some description? I know he has a belt, but maybe that is just for show or in the bedroom. :sick: "Screws are included." Yeah, but what are the screw heads? Phillips? Roberson? Hex? Flathead?

Just when you thought the door situation was over, Nadia want the patio door seeing to. Do people really find incompetence intriguing? I am going to be sexist now, but I couldn't see myself marrying a guy who can't fix anything minor or put up a shelf. Mark insists on putting the strip on the inside of the house. What a maroon! Nadia says something about him being the joke of South London. :ROFLMAO: That ship has sailed. He says you can't stick it to plastic. Nadia finally found one of her brain cells and suggest looking up a YouTube video. Twenty-one minutes and the strip BS and we have next day and a view of that stupid hat of Mark's. I know you are asking yourselves "Which one?" The red and white one that bends with the white pom-pom. It's all about the fridges delivery and pick-up. Oh boy. Also the dogs, Toffee has nicked all the bones. Nadia has a podcast rec. Nadia is trying to talk, but Mark's stupid hat is in her face. It's on Dr. Kermit Baron Gosnell, the most prolific killer in the States. This guy operated an unapproved abortion clinic in Philadelphia and was free and easy with the OxyContin prescriptions. He was only found out during a drug investigation that he killed infants and a woman during an abortion procedure. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kermit_Gosnell if you want to read more about this charming individual. :mad: "Meet Dr. Kermit Gosnell" is the podcast. Mark can't get over the guy's name is Kermit.

Nadia doesn't feel very well and she just burned her fingers in the hot water. Mark says she has had a festive bypass, as none of the lights are on. I'm surprised she hasn't tried to suffocate him in his sleep. I know I would if I had to share a house with him. Nadia makes herself a pot of ginger and Mark is meeting Nanny Di this evening to see a film. He doesn't know if there is anything to film in Mayfair, unlike Covent Garden and Soho. I'm pretty sure there are Xmas lights on in Mayfair DUM DUM. Harasses Toffee. In Mayfair and Mark tells us a story of first being in Curzon Street in Mayfair, being approached by some women when he was a student. Mark in fantasy mode. They must have been under the influence or something. When he told his mum, she said they were high class sex workers. Of course! It all makes sense that story now. :ROFLMAO: He walks around and finds the lights and goes on about how posh with a long O it is around there. "It's very Christmassy, it's like being in Europe." 😒 "More leftovers to come" it says and just when I thought I wouldn't see the dumbass elf and dancing faerie there they are at the end.

• Haha
  • Heart

Poddular

VIP Member
Oh she also said a daughter of a “friend” has recently been diagnosed with AHDH 😏😏😏
They are so thick !!
They are flipping embarrassing.
They think their audience is thicker than them. Insulting their intelligence trying to pass off blatant, childlike lies . And spewing out predictable, unoriginal, boorish " thoughts" and lectures on nothing but the trending topics like they are educating them .
EMBARRASSING!

• Heart

Allybongo77

Just saw there live about Emily Attacks programme tonight.. they were livid.. and def talking to Julia thru the screen.. kikis underage posting sexual tiktoks… what if some pedalo followed her?? Its not hard to know her arts school..
My daughter wouldn’t post these.. all on public to.. no class the lot of them

• Angry
  • Wow

HereForAScroll

VIP Member
he prefers shorts … he likes boxer shorts … the slightly tighter ones not showing too much and a little bit is left to the imagination 🤣🤣 no comment 🤣🤣🤣 you would just need a lot of imagination 😏 no thrill for MA then 🤣
His ‘little bit’ has unfortunately been seen many times in vlogs 🤢
No wonder Nadia has no interest in him - he’s got nothing going for him whatsoever!

A bit behind with the SA’s lately, but have been keeping up with you lot - you’re all great… much better entertainment than those dirty bastards 😙

• Heart
  • Haha