Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Here they go again!😱
After last week’s remarks, are they doing it on purpose? 🤢
Ugh 🤢🤢🤢 they think this is normal.

Jesus can’t stop laughing. They’re absolutely delighted with their false diagnosis and now manky wants people to know he’s worst than her. They’re such an embarrassment but great if you need a shit show on blue Monday.🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
For some reason Nadia always lies about the age she was when she had Kiki - probably why Kiki’s been called a teen since the age of 11.

• Haha

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Jesus for someone who drones on every hour of every day about being recovering alcoholic he remembers every detail of thirty years ago. Most alcoholics wouldn’t remember what they did 24 hours ago. He’s just an unemployed work shy dependant milking the system.

tomtomclub

VIP Member
Doing a YT cookery show that features stuff TV wont allow! what she means is no one would take her on for a TV show anymore as TV companies realised finally she cant cook and is a terrible presenter
they are probably bringing in Dina as she is a better (sic) cook and hoping to get LIDL sponsorship, anyway it wont last, another pie in the sky idea

SamBamford

The poor girl has enough to put up with her parents putting every spit, cough and fart on social media without blatantly showing this. Any decent cameraman would know what is on view when filming, he fails to care. They just cannot see they have let down both girls.

• Angry

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
I just read Christine McGuinness has been signed up for LW (not sure how true it is) Nitts will be fuming! She’s the only one allowed ADHD on that show. I mean I can’t stand CM but still if she can take a few of Nitts shifts off her hands 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm glad to hear that, they need some young blood! I'm my 50s myself but I get fed up of all the stale OGs thinking they have the monopoly on perspective and opinions.
Nadia in particular thinks she's an authority on everything, it gets so boring 😴

Jemima9

Trying to sabotage Julia's book now ,I didn't mean to make your life hell ,it was the adhd !!! So obvious what she's up to now 🙄

• Angry
  • Heart

LizSmithqwerty

VIP Member
You’re not going to believe this dear tattlers? Saira Khan has got herself a piece of real daytime tv. She’s anchoring with Eammon Holmes on GB news for a couple of days next weeks. Nitty will be fuming.

• Haha
  • Wow

afrozenpea

VIP Member
Ugh The disgusting shambles show once again.
I'm guessing:

- no recipe for viewers to replicate

-making it up as they go along

- substitutions because they haven't prepared in advance

-undercooked, unseasoned food

-terrible hygiene

-dreadful, nausea inducing camera work with Mark showing off as he can't cope with not being centre of attention.

How did I do?
it's a good list, but i'd add

dina telling us her pub- The Conquering Hero and that she is going to burns night tonight- classic case of too much personal information

nadia making prawn toasts and telling the subs how they can save money by doing this instead of ordering a chinese: typical sawalha adderly lecturing of the subs on saving money isnways I am sure she does not do.

lecturing people on health and goodness whilst all while making a ridiculously fattty dish.

manky dogs in shot

terrible dancing at the end.

telling the viewers why their show is SO much better than a professionally produced tv show

• Haha

diamondtext

VIP Member
Agony Aunt and Uncle ??????????????
Heavens above
Obviously something thrown on them by their agent to try to turn round the flagging, boring, imploding channel
More like just plain Agony.
He deletes questions from desperate subs who are reaching out on their very last nerve, so how can they say they will actually help anyone
Beyond deluded
He looks as if he needs the Samaritans himself there’s happier punters on death row.

• Haha

afrozenpea

VIP Member
mushrooms are a good source of protein according to nadia

what- 1 gram per 100 gram. I don't think so. The shit she comes out with.

what about the bit where they say you should eat a spoonful of tomato puree on toast everyday between now and summer to build up protection from the sun. yes eat tomatoes they are good for you. but excessive amounts so it functions as sun block- don't be ridiculous.

People who burn should use sunblock, you craggy faced idiots.

The queen of Momma’s spaghetti made a bolognese and…..FORGOT TO COOK THE PASTA.
don't start me on calling something dina eats as part of diet to lower blood pressure, which has two stock cubes miso and soy sauce in it (three salt sources), any sort of bolognese. lentil and fucking mushroom stew was what that was- and a very salty one at that, likely to raise blood pressure.

that these two hags think they are health experts, and are preaching bollocks, is really too much.....

• Heart
  • Angry

Lucydowl

VIP Member
Only thing wrong with those kids is being reared with persistent misery and negativity day in and day out. It’s brutal they’re so pathetic.

• Sad

rivermonster

VIP Member
So Manky reached out by DM to a sub because they “do get worried when “various” members are not there”! Hmmmm 🤔
Manky finds it really nice discovering Dina’s natural capacity to fart, swear & cook great food 😱
Nitwit back to everyone commenting it’s the best tv not on tv 🤣🤣 in her dreams
And discovering new talent, and it’s your own sister living next door 🤣
Send a big hug to xxx who lost her best friend, Manky of course had the same thing in his 20’s (probably the only friend he has ever had) and it’s kind of weird ☹ will not pursue his comments here … he does not know much about loss ..😡
So Mark Adderley is excited about meeting Tom, Lily and Katherine this week, “his” new actors for “his” new film 🙄 remember he is selling himself as an Oscar qualified director 🤔
Much excitement about Russ’ birthday 😏
Let’s do a poll ..
So Nitwit seems surprised that Madonna was swigging wine in the back of a car on IG! So were we when Nitwit was swigging Vodka on a beach in Cornwall🙄
She has had loads of conversations with her girls about those sort of songs and videos that are pure sexualisation of women (no reference then to their TikTok videos🙁)
Guess what, the 4 of them will be having the same tattoo (when Kiki is of age of course)🙄 jumping on a new bandwagon😡 ( Kaye, Sophie. Kelly, a few LW have been showing them lately).
Manky getting it wrong yet again on a black only audience for some show and therefore running a wrong poll and Nitwit picking it up and then a lot of BS follows 🙄
Sub asks when is the first Aunt & Uncle Podcast? Answer: we are recording it later today! Great answer! so I will answer for them : anytime his year 😏

Ps the hometime, weekly rushes & meals in minutes he spoke yet again about on Friday … NADA … 3 weeks now he has been promising the poor subs 🙁
Good night!
Copying Coleen Nolan - she had a teapot tatooed on the inside of her wrist and her kids had a teabag, milk jug or a cups and saucer on theirs because she drinks so much tea at home. Wonder what this lot will have on theirs - spaghetti, vodka bottle and glass, wonky phone, curly hair. :)

• Haha

Velvet Veil

VIP Member
nadia's kids go to counselling, but its not private, cos nadia sawalha can get an italia conti acting routine out of it.

she says she literally has to to bite her knuckles not to ask her kids about their counselling sessions (for which she does an exaggerated mime re biting her knuckles)

and that bitch, is why your kids need counselling. get some fucking boundaries.
EXACTLY!!
Omg, Nadia, its NOT NORMAL TO be that desperate to get info on your 20 and 14 year old during their counselling sessions.
As a parent, as long as you see improvements that should suffice!
All they need to do is ask the children what they need from the parents, and deliver it!!

She's a nosey controlling bitch, and only wants to know every detail so that she can argue with them that its not because of her terrible parenting that they have issues.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 15